Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 40. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think that the bounty mission is better, and the aerial mission I did was basically not rewarded! Although the process of airdrops is simple and quick, most of them do not get any valuable tokens, although the bounty task lasts for a long time! However, the chances of distributing rewards for the bounty task are relatively high! I still prefer bounty quests!
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Both are effective specially if you are a hardworking person. But in bounty campaigns, it has a greater value of reward rather than airdrop because it takes time and patience when you are doing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 152
I think you already know the answer to this cause it's very apparent. Personally, bounty campaigns have more rewards than just performing an airdrop task. I've not really gained doing airdrops but I've earned quite much in bounty programmes
Activity: 31
Bounty because you can surely receive stakes if you participated any bounty campaign because some airdrop you will not give you stakes.
Activity: 60
I do prefer joining bounty than joining airdrops because bounty gives more coins/tokens than airdrops. But I am joining in airdrops too but not so often.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
The reward you get from airdrops are just a few dollars. Most of them are not worth it. Just some trash coins for public attention. Some are even scam. Don't ever sign up for an airdrop that requires your personal information because that is obviously not legit. Bounties are tedious, on the other hand, and oftentimes tiring but offers a greater deal compared to airdrops.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
I do prefer joining in bounty campaigns rather than airdrops,because at the end of each bounty campaign tokens will be distributed by the bounty manager.People who join every bounty campaigns should patiently wait for the the campaign comes to an end and wait for their tokens to be distributed.Airdrop is a good thing but i do much prefer joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 59
I have participated in 3 Bounties so far and have got all my tokens. The bounty that can be said better and promising, I also prefer to join in the bounty.
Activity: 85
Bounties are better incentives. I participated in many so called airdrops and have only received a few so far. Looks like not worth the efforts.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
the answer is quite obvious because airdrops just give pennies to the participant in most cases but bounties provide you with more rewards which depends on your task completed. And rewards among them differ quite.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think bounty is more effective than airdrops because you can take much profit in bounty campaigns but in airdrops you get low profit. So, i suggest bounty campaigns.
I also do not really like airdrop, most coins produced do not have a significant price and can not even be sold
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
I believe that Bounty is far more effective, because the rewards are better. Airdrop is doing nothing to receive nothing. As a form of promoting the bounty is more effective as well, because airdrop is popular mostly among these who want coins without investing.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Bounty and I think that the majority will agree with me. This is a enough profitable occupation in the crypto. If you choose good projects to work with. You could not earn a lot on airdrops.
Activity: 126
how can anyone compare the earning in a bounty to that of airdrops.Airdrops only give tokens you cannot even spent it if I may say so but bounty rewards are great and can be good source of money.Airdrops are just ways of getting attention of people and not really tokens you can actually spend even though some do reward you better but that is one in a thousand.
Activity: 224
I think bounty is more effective than airdrops because you can take much profit in bounty campaigns but in airdrops you get low profit. So, i suggest bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I believe that the bounty is much more efficient than airdrops, because they bring a more stable profit though they take up more time. Airdrops do not require time, but do not bring almost any profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I prefer to participate in bounty compared with airdrop, because in bounty reward that gets bigger than airdrop. then it is very difficult to find a legit airdrop. many of them are a scam, not least ICO also fails to end up with a scam.
which is more feared, now a lot of airdrop phishing or data we can in the wrong use
Activity: 168
To get the maximum profit I advise you to participate in bounty and airdrops.  This is the best choice.
Activity: 122
No doubt, bounty campaigns are more effective and worth to join. Initially, airdrops were good, but now, most of them are scam. Bounty campaigns are more time-consuming according to airdrops. But, prizes are more guarantee than other one. Nevertheless, bounties cotain some risks. Because, some projects may be scam or inadequate to meet expectations.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I do agree with you that Airdrops required less work, BUT most of the time you were not sure that you will be rewarded with tokens and if you do, airdrop tokens were of no value. Doing bounty, although it requires more work, you are absolutely sure that you will be rewarded with their tokens when the bounty finishes. So do spend your precious time to something that will give you sure profit in the end like bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: