Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 39. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Cm'on dude, you cannot compare the both, bounty is far more rewarding and better than airdrops, airdrop tokens are normally very small and worth nothing, you hardly find an airdrop that worth much value, they exist, but that's 1 in 100. So bounty is always more effective.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
An effective program to do and have a great opportunity to make a lot of money is a bounty. The bounty program may have more rules and qualifications, but that's what I think is equivalent to what can be produced. Airdrops may be simpler rules, but fewer results are produced, even many of them are bad or have no good grades and prospects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I prefer Bounty because you can make a lot more money here. and less deceive.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I will pick bounty it's much effective and profitable than airdrop. It has a high chance too of getting paid and the only hindrance of not getting paid is if the team scam us or their project did not meet their target.
Activity: 183
I prefer Bounty because Airdrop has a lot of negative reviews - which says that there is cheating.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I actually prefer both because airdrops doesn't require much time. But if I have to choose one, then I will definitely choose Bounty campaigns. Bounty provide better result since its something that you have to work on to. I specifically join signature campaigns.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
It depends on your abilities to follow rules and guidelines, most bounties require you to adhere to some rules before you can qualify for the token whereas in airdrop you are likely not to follow any major rules. But most quality token now prefer bounties programmes than during airdrop. Most airdrops now are worthless, and also prone to scam.
Also,  bounties gives you the opportunity of knowing more about the tokens and their programs. To me,  I prefer bounties over airdrop
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
so you are preferring to join airdrop rather than bounty to get some coins right? based on my experiences you will only get a few of token from airdrop unless if you join bounty especially with high rank member you will get a lot of coins even you can profit from bounty bigger than your income from formal job. The coins that i get from many airdrop it just like display on wallet you will try so hard selling it with a little amount, except you hold that coin 1-2 years and recheck your wallet.
yes indeed we have to follow many rules in bounty campaign bit i think the it worth of payment, if you doing extra efforts than you will get extra coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Definitely bounty, as it can give a very good profit, especially if it is a cool company with large payments,so everyone can decide what to do, well, I would pay attention only to what is really worth, and what can be very good money
Activity: 420
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Because some of the airdrops are scam some of the ICO project did not send the following rewards so I prefer joining bounty programs and its much higher the rewards they distribute to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 350
bounty is more profitable, airdrops are always small
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
After all, the allocation for bounty is usually bigger than airdrop. Even if the allocation for a large airdrop, the number could reach thousands so that the tokens obtained are usually only slightly. I prefer bounty because it is more promising, let alone a lot of scam airdrop nowadays.
Activity: 93
Its definitely bounty campaigns. Low percentage of scam and the rewards is bigger compare airdrop. However not bad to participate in airdrop since its very easy to participate.
Activity: 378
Of course it is a bounty. The more requirements, the more arduous the effect must be. Participating in a bounty campaign always pays more than airdrops, so the relative return will be higher than airdrop.
Activity: 112
If you participate in the bounty, then you will get more coins than in the airdrops.  My choice is bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I don’t make a distinct difference between bounties and airdrops. Both good but only if you chose best one! Good luck!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bounty campaigns are gamester as you acquire higher caliber sure approximately prize.
Activity: 93
I don't like airdrop . Most of them don't pay anything . Therefore, I chose a bounty . I do not participate in airdrop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Bounty is more effective, but you need to be patient because Bounty's payment takes a long time, and it takes months to get a reward. Airdrop needs a bit of luck.

Bounty campaigns require luck too. And besides the luck, you need to spend much time for the project research. I think it is better to participate in both bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Effective campaigns are the generosity of ICO and especially the signature campaigns. They are really harder to work with, you need to spend a huge amount of strength, energy and time, however, as a rule, the result is palpable and does not go in comparison with others. However, at the same time, in companies the signature of a quick result is not reached. First, you need to pump your account preferably, at least to the rank of a full member. The very participation in such a campaign takes several months and the expectation of payment is up to a month. If the rank of a full member was pumped before four months, then only seven months go by. Not everyone has the patience to expect so much result.
Pages:
Jump to: