Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 41. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
After I received the first payment for the bounty campaign, I realized that even payments for 100 airdrops do not go to any comparison. Now I only do the campaign bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Definitely a bounty is better and more efficient. According to my experience, I did airdrops for 2 months and got almost zero. Bounty campaign of course, too, you must choose carefully, because now the market has too much scam.No information is now abound, it is necessary to correctly interpret it correctly.
auy
Activity: 336
It all depends on how you organize your work. If you have a large referral system, then you can earn a lot on aridrops doing nothing. But bounty campaigns require a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
for me more effective is bounty because we already know bounty its much profitable than the airdrops many bitcoiner prefer bounty than the airdrops
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Of course, the bounty company. Airdrop for the lazy and they normally did not earn. They are designed to create hype around the project for mere pennies.
Activity: 364
I prefer bounty because of the scams about airdrops. I have joined in about 15 of them. Guess how many paid me? - None of them did.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Because in bounty there is a lot more chance that the project would be successful rather than the airdrop,
In bounty they are selling it to gain some funds for their project while in airdrops they are just promoting their coin and if they didn't get some investors their project would just be another shitcoin.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
Airdrops from my experience can be very profitable, but the are 1 of 1000, and bounty are longer to get your reward, choose
Activity: 196
I think that we should not waste our time on useless take-off, it is better to start participating in generosity
Activity: 110
I like both bounty and airdrop . A good opportunity to earn some money
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
I think bounty is more effective and generate more income, I personally only occasionally do airdrop and the result is not much, sometimes can not be sold because the amount is very small
Activity: 168
I think bounty is better than airdrop.  The reward in bounty is much higher than in airdrop
Activity: 130
It is obvious that most of the airdrops are fake and scam, hence it is said that bounty is more effective than airdrops. Moreover, earning from bounties is much more than airdrops.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Current time bounty more effective than airdrop because lately there is rarely airdrop really good and valuable. Almost all airdrop is worthless and waste time. Most tokens from airdrop is not valuable. Bounty more promising especially if u follow signature campaign. We can earn big reward from that, although we must complete some task to earn the rewards, but the rewards is worth it.
Activity: 161
I think more people will choose to join the bounty campaign than to waste time with airdrop, although some people are content to get a little token after staying in the telegram group for months. and I think bounty is more promising than airdrop
Activity: 182
Of course bounty is more effective because earnings from bounty greater than airdrop, with a note if we find and participate in a good bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I participate in a lot of airdrops and bounty campaigns. I have a lot of experience in both, and i can say to 100% that bounty campaigns are much more effective then airdrops. The most airdrops i receive are just worthless. Its pure waste of time. By bounty campaigns you can choose your own bounty campaign and get the tokens you want. Behidn these toeksn there are real projects and thats why they have some worth.
Activity: 168
I do not like airdrop , many of them are scammers , many pay very little 1-2 $ ...
Activity: 86
For me airdrop is better than bounty, it takes much less time than bounty
Activity: 224
I prefer to do both . Nothing prevents to engage in bounty and airdrop together
Pages:
Jump to: