Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 42. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Every day participants in bounty and airdrop increases more and more ... rewards are less and less
Activity: 96
The bonus is more effective than bounty
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Signature bounty is the highest paying, most consistent program. Your time creating useful forum content is rewarded well based on your rank. With airdrops, there is nothing but a small free handout to everyone interested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
for the bigger the bounty, especially if their project is successful and to reach the hardcap not as airdrops are too fast to do but there are scams that are airdrops and are not paying off so we are just careful of what we are dealing with
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In my opinion, bounties are more efficient and allow you to earn more than airdrops. This can even be done with your work
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
The campaign of the generosity campaign ICO, I think, is more effective and brings a better income than in the air cadres. There, I believe, just wasting time. Although there are a lot of frauds in ICO signatures companies, however it is more attractive to participate in them. The rewards in them are already more solid. However, with your rank of junior member in comparison with other ranks, you will not get many tokens.
Activity: 150
Of course, if you participate in the bounty, you will get more coins.  But it is better to participate in bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is best to participate in the bounty, but if you want to get the maximum number of coins, it's worth participating in bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
In my opinion, It depends on you, what do you want to do? Some riviews say that with airdrops you get small reward but it doesnt take up time,. with Bounty you get larger rewards but it takes time to complete the task. Sometimes, I also think that we may do both, do bounties at the same time fill uping airdrops, these are good opportunity to us as crypto players and bounties has good income while airdrop depends on a specific platform. I think like that.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
in Airdrop its more like an easy money.. less hassle, no fuss not so much rules yet you're payed while in bounty campign there are many restriction and rules to follow, these are two different things or ways to gain profit but bounty has a lot more to give than airdrop..specially when its value is high...you will earn more than what you expect..so bounty is much better.
Activity: 163
of coruse that both are good, the problem is that bounties are more profitable if you know how to use them, anyway, i just stay in there as a hobby and i do not like to be in there only for the profit.
Activity: 406
Bounty is more effective in terms of getting profits. Bounty campaigns are better because it's given us huge pay out depends on the allocation of the projects. We can participate as much I can handle the task completely while airdrops are not many profitable since there is a lot of airdrop now are scammed.
Activity: 28
I research about this two aspects for me the  more effective is bounty because it proves that there is a real profit in bounty compare to airdrops you are only waiting for the token that will send to you.
Activity: 181
I think it's not worth spending time on airdrops and it's better to participate in the bounty.  In the bounty, coins are paid more.
Activity: 140
You can participate in bounty and airdrops to get the maximum profit.  But it seems to me better not to waste time on airdrops.
Activity: 1358
Most effective is bounty it is an easy task to do and you will receive a reward. In airdrops mostly are scam sometimes you will not receive their tokens and some tokens has no value it's rarely to get token from airdrop with high value so it's better to do bounty.
Activity: 210
I tried both, in bounty there are a lot of people now, the skama is a lot of, it is a lot of deception and many boats. All this has forced me to give up this type of earnings, I fill airdrop plus to it I want to try to invest.
Activity: 434
It seems to me that airdrops and bounties are not stable earnings, and in this regard I will say that they are the same as possible to earn, the main thing is to be active and work hard.
Activity: 147
Airdrops are easy to do and it gets really low money.
Bounties are a bit harder and pay more.
So I would choose bounty
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I think when participating in the bounty you will get more coins.  There are very few good air stations.
Pages:
Jump to: