Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 8. (Read 2372 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
August 17, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
to be able to find out which coins will be profitable then you must be able to analyze the market well so that you will find out which coins have good price movements and can provide profits, and you must really make the right decisions
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
Ethereum are the best coins and you can surely trust them.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
It really depends on how you want to earn from your coin, short term or long term.. Mostly good coins like hydro, helbiz, yoloworld, Vikky, Toto, Asura, Spotcoin, Effect AI, Pundix..are some good coins to have for long term basis.. If you need the profit so bad..you either just dump those coins at low price..  Try to look for good coins on ico bench..with high rating marks..but course more research and reviews is needed..
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 05:38:31 AM
Hello,

I believe this question was made for me because I just gave a review to Revolut. If you are a beginner and you want to invest less and make small profits. Revolut is the best thing. Download Coinbase and see the price charts there and invest tghough Revolut and get small profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
August 17, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
You only need to analyze the market for each coin / token. If you want to do short trades and small profits, choose coins / tokens with large volumes and high prices. This is just a simple thought from me. As we know coin / tokens with high prices now are BTC and ETH, it will be more profitable if you trade with many Altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 17, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
If you prefer short-term trading, then you should check out some new cryptocurrencies as they are more likely to rise in a short time!
AE
FT
ONT
CTXC
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
August 17, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
if you like small profits but short you can try to choose coins like neo or exist and the market you choose can you check in coinmarketcap. there shows a good market and good sales volume, so there's no need to worry about the current market situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 17, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
This question is very difficult to answer. You have to research the markets and charts yourself. I would advise to turn to coins with small capitalization,which are nevertheless traded on major exchanges. Such coins more often than others can jump in price and generate income. For example on the exchange Bittrex is EFL,EXCL,BRX,CURE and others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
All top 100 crypto is profitable, now to get profit is more important to have trading plan  and money management to reduce the risk from high volatility,  crypto can make you earn big profit in short times but also possible make loss huge money.  Never greedy and dont buy in the top price, we have to more skill when you should enter to the crypto and when should be quit.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
Bitcoin has been very predictable and profitable for me so far!  Over the years,  I have studied Bitcoin price pattern and this have informed my decision on trading bitcoin both on short and long term!
For short term we have to start with Litecoin or any other coin like you can take Neo as well for short term. On the other hand for long term we use Bitcoin and Ethereum as well due to their high value and long term actions we can take more benefit here but the duration of getting profit will become lengthy. However both are profitable and a productive person will spread his money in both short term as well as long term.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
August 17, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
if you research about the coin you would get a lot of profitable coin at once.the price of those coins are also low now because of the bitcoin price. So its good moments to made investment that profitable coin. I invested a lot of my asset in Strat,Waves,Steem,Ltc and Decent.
On causal basis, just consider a person who is interested to build a shop of gold and ornaments. Now what he must do? To think about how to make that shop or to research about what are types of gold, the market, the customization and different stuff related to gold. Likewise, here in gambling, everyone needs to graps most of knowledge about coin they are going to invest in.
Activity: 113
August 16, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
Nothing else, but Bitcoin alone.
Since we’re in the bear market at the moment, Bitcoin is about to hit the floor like a drunken teenager. It will most likely lose the most out of all crypto coins and all eyes should be on BTC during that time.
Bitcoin is that coin that shouldn't be neglected at all, instead you should short it whilst it’s going down.
That’s where one makes money whether one trades or invest in a bull market or a bear one.

Sure, you can go ahead and short alts, too
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
It is a simple question and as we all know that the best coin is Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 16, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
If you want to hold for long then you can go with BTC, ETH, DASH, this are some coins which are good to hold for long apart from that their are so many coins which are good for short term but main point dont hold the useless coin and book profit when ever you get it.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
In the end it all comes down to nothing but the bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
There are many coin comes in market in different time. Which coin is profitable for short time, it's impossible for me tell you. But I can tell you about exchange. In my opinion, for exchange you can choose Binance, Hitbtc and kucoin market.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
I think the most profitable coin in cryptocurrency is bitcoin because aside from they have a high amount of return on investments they are also trustworthy enough  in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 16, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
See if you can do your own research and find a new profitable altcoin with potential available in the market then you can go for short term trading but i would suggest to invest in trusted coins like ETH or btc which will give guaranteed success to you in future.So better be safe or you can invest in top 10 coins on coinmarketcap which is good option.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
Any coin that is trading actively is the best coin and you cannot deny that.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
the most beneficial coin is the BTC coin, because the BTC coin that likes a lot, the BTC coin is a very high coin of all coins, if you want to invest in the BTC coin.
Yeah amongst all the coins that are either from altcoin family or any other, they couldn’t have competed bitcoin. While you are talking about profits, we must understand this is quite depends on the person itself too. Three are stories where pope have chosen bitcoin but results were harmful just because those people never had put their hundred percent. Your hard work always matters.
Pages:
Jump to: