Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 35. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
My favourite coin is Monero which is an open-source, privacy-oriented cryptocurrency. The developers involved introduced this innovative cryptocurrency without setting aside any for themselves.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I recommend Binance coin. It is basically tied to Binance’s success as an exchange. The reviews are pretty good for the exchange as they seem to be quick and efficient so far.
Activity: 112
If u want to seriously hold one coin for Crypto riches then it is only one coin NEO if u hold neo u will get Gas in return so it is wise decision to hold for long-term next super riches coin NEO
Activity: 111
I really like Cardano because it has managed to gather an amazing amount of attention in December, skyrocketing into the top 10 currencies by market capitalization and multiplying its value by five.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
I personally go for platform coins. Currently Ethereum is the leader and example of that. 2nd runner up would be NEO. And I'm most interested in POLYMATH as of now. They have just entered the crypto market and in next 2-3 years can give you 30 times gain for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257 for more information.

Always bitcoin is the best investment. After bitcoin ETH is the promising coin in the market. It shows its healthy growth and coin with second position next ro bitcoin. Many icos are using ETH platforms. ETH is famous for its tokens. It would best option for long term investment. Other coins like NEM, NEO, STRATIS are also good coins with stable price to invest now.
Bitcoin and etherium always become the first option for our portofolio but we need another coin too to put our investment.
As i know, Neo, Ada, Gladius are very appropriate option right now and i have no doubt with them and to the moon is just about the time.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
That's difficult to determine. Bitcoin is currently at 9535USD while Ethereum 707USD. It moved bearish on on the first part of the year but were able to come back easily.

Both coins are now side by side performing a bullish trend. It may continue to moon.

To answer your question, we can only determine the reault by the end of the year but assumption wise both coins will give amazing profit.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
If it's a currency, then I would choose Cardano. If you take tokens, then I think you can take a closer look at fusion and POA
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
This is a token DTX ! https://databrokerdao.com/
DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com/ 
DTX PUBLIC SALE STARTS
APRIL 26TH, 2018 - 4PM CET
The project already has partners, and recently the company has released a demo version of the platform, and you can try it https://dapp.databrokerdao.com/! The team does not wait for the funds to be collected, real work is already under way. The project will live, and you will learn about this more than once!
Activity: 100
I recommend Litecoin since it is the first of its kind to adopt the Lightning Network, which will cripple BTC within a year, because of its zero transaction times.
Activity: 106
I like ETH very much. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface.
Activity: 88
My favourite coin is NEO. It recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December 2017. And it's still very potential in 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think Bitcoin remains the best coin than any other coin. It's true that Ethereum coins are very fast but when compared with Bitcoin, of course, it is very far away. It's hard for other coins to compete with Bitcoin. For me, the best Cryptocurrency that can be invested this year is fixed Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Now, Ethereum and EOS show the greatest growth in the cryptocurrency market. I think during this year, this trend will continue and these two coins more than others will increase in price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In my opinion, bitcoin still the best cryptocurrency, the king is forever a king. You shoul spend 30% your money to invest in BTC, i can reach 50k $ in the end of 2018. 70% in TOP 10 in coinmartketcap. It is the good strategies.
Activity: 434
If you ask the best crypto to invest, I will answer. Still, BTC is the best of all time. Ethereum is equally good, but ethereum will remain under bitcoin. The two coins are good coins of all time. You can choose other altcoins for your investment this year, lots of new coins emerging, and there must be good coins, such as BCH, ripple.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think that ETH and BTC are absolute top even now. I can't imagine an alts with such perspectives of growing.
Right now the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are not that high however if you are planning to get huge profits in the short term then it will be better for you to not invest in those coins because I really do not see a great recovery in this year, which means that you need to take your chances with some other altcoins, personally I see projects that have to do with anonymity and decentralized exchanges growing the most in this year.
Activity: 210
i feel Neo has the opportunity to invest in the best cryptocurrency of 2018 we can expect neo to cross more than more than 1000 dollars
Activity: 980
I feel more inclined to a stellar, stellar I guess has a good future, we could see him, there's some ico utilizing stellar, ... I guess stellar will be the next wave , for the moment I have been trying to invest in a stellar,
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think BTC and ETH both r valuable coins. Compare to BTC Ethereum price is cheaper now. In crypto market ETH is second to BTC, and ETH is the best competitor for the BTC. This is the good time to invest in ETH because many people now investing ETH. This year is going to be the year of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: