Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 34. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There is a great project with a great team and awesome deveopers and advisors. Rolecoin by Steamrole. Kudos to them
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Obviously it's not the best cryptocurrency to invest in, but I think PinkDate is a worthy altcoin to invest in. It could provide a lot of profit. They incentivize investment by paying out quarterly in profit-sharing. Check it out and see what you think. https://pinkdate.is
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Neo is the crypto currency to invest in 2018 Neo developments to make it the world most intelligent and highly accessible blockchain with NEO blockchain underdevelopment so hilding NEO will bring us around 5 times to 10 times investment return
Activity: 51
There a lot of Cryptocurrencies that you can invest with profit in future. Aeternity, i think, is the best chance to invest. Nebulas has big potential too. If you have enough money invest in ETH
Activity: 34
There a lot of Cryptocurrencies that you can invest with profit in future. Aeternity, i think, is the best chance to invest. Nebulas has big potential too. If you have enough money invest in ETH
Activity: 10
As per Current Trends most of people easy to earn money through Invest in Cryptocurrencies.

People always do trading like buy and sale with bitcoin exchanges like binance crypto exchange, Coss, Spectrocoin, Altcoin, Cryptopay, Changelly, HitBTC.
So people always start with cryptocurrency investment and be happy life in upcoming future.

https://www.crypto-coin-x.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Currently, according to investors, the future of Ethererum is more potential than Bitcoin because at present all altcoins are using Blockchain 2.0 from Ethereum with Token ERC-20.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't think it is Btc. but i know it is the real king I am not sure with BTC. Not sure that it is the best. It was the best,  but today we see so many superior coins with better technologies.
I think that we will get to interoperability coins finally. ICX and Wanchain these are the best picks for now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Neo eth ADA and Cardone and iota Tron power ledger salt all these are best coins to invest in 2018 where we can expect five times profits if we are holding these for next 1 year or more
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I recommend Litecoin since it is the first of its kind to adopt the Lightning Network, which will cripple BTC within a year, because of its zero transaction times.
Litecoin is a great coin to have and to invest but you need to be realistic litecoin is never going to replace bitcoin and is not going to happen in a single year as you suggest especially when bitcoin is going to activate the lightning network as well and we know that litecoin is nothing more than the most successful copy of bitcoin, so in my opinion you are wrong about your prediction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Depends on your risk level. If you prefer to be on the safer side and still have huge potential, I would go with the top ERC20 tokens like EOS, VEN, OMG, ICON.

If you have a higher risk level and want a higher return, I would try to find coins with a market cap of around 30m-100m but still ERC20.

I am very bullish on ERC20 since coinbase is adding erc20 support.
but the etherium protocol is created almost all the crypto currency and therefore I give preference to them on this coin. The etheric will not only be promising in 2018, but in the future too.
Activity: 12
Depends on your risk level. If you prefer to be on the safer side and still have huge potential, I would go with the top ERC20 tokens like EOS, VEN, OMG, ICON.

If you have a higher risk level and want a higher return, I would try to find coins with a market cap of around 30m-100m but still ERC20.

I am very bullish on ERC20 since coinbase is adding erc20 support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
Cardano
Neo
XVG
IOS

u can choose one of them
i previously invest in ADA but sold mine already
now im joining with XVG
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
As always, I advise you to invest your money in technological innovation. Therefore, smart contracts
Activity: 107
I recommend EOS. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is currently sitting nearly 80% down from its all time highs in December. Bitcoin is a true utility token so its long term safety from incoming regulation is there unlike most other projects. So its a true utility so it won't be regulated out of existence plus its extremely undervalued so I think the smart money is going long on BTC. But everyone will make their own decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
I like EOS, for sure this is good idea to buy and hold some amount for couple years. If the developers will fulfill all the promises written in the roadmap, then they will occupy a strong place in the market, perhaps EOS will  move the ether. And then the price will skyrocket. I hope so.
Activity: 113
I believe in Ethereum because it is a true outlier and it is the only cryptocurrency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe that in 2018, the ETH will grow significantly more than BTC. Similarly, if EOS implements their plans, they can catch up with ETH's capitalization and get a lot of XXX. I would advise paying attention to this coin.
Activity: 107
Zcash is the first open permission less cryptocurrency that can fully protect the privacy of transactions using zero-knowledge cryptography. So I think it's very potential.
Pages:
Jump to: