Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 48. (Read 7040 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There is  a nice website that do cryptocurrency ratings and might point poeple in the right direction.

https://orders.weissratings.com/wcy-crypto-ratings/EWCYU100/index.htm?pageNumber=2
Activity: 70
If your choice is investment I think the better is bitcoin, eth now is high if you want to buy an eth I think small profit or possible it will dump again and you need to wait again a right time. Bitcoin price now is good opportunity to buy because last december the highest price was recorded and now it is dumping but I have a good feeling that it will recover and overcome the previous highest price.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Ethereum and bitcoin are both productive, but still it's more profitable to invest with bitcoin. It has a very high volatility of its price, which is a good factor that traders want into a cryptocurrency that gives to them a huge profit even in a short period of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Both are very good.
let's make it like this ->
For long term I choose BTC and ETH.
But for short term I try ICO, my suggestion if you are interested in ICO, try daneel ICO you can visit directly to daneel.io website. do not hesitate, try to buy a little. wait until daneel listing to exchange.
Activity: 101
Tough to say. I think some good candidates would be Iota, NEO, ETH. Only time will tell really.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
I'm with you Bro! Since BTC seems already at its peak when it comes to price. I also prefer to invest my money on ETH, more cheaper, the better. You may also try to look on other cheaper Cryptos in exchange, I'm sure you will consider them because of their potential.

ETH is cheaper then bitcoin. ETH is said to have good growth this year. This would encourage you to invest in it.  Etherum network is working strong to get it's crypto Ether reach Everyone. A decentralised currency which would reach minimum $2k by end of 2018. Please do ahead and invest in ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

bitcoin still the best crypto curency and above etherum, about volume transaction and popularity
but if want get much profit ETH above bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
The list of some coins

1: NEO
2: Tether
3: Stratis
4: Ardor
5: Gas
6: aelf

You can visit this link and see Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 56
I'm with you Bro! Since BTC seems already at its peak when it comes to price. I also prefer to invest my money on ETH, more cheaper, the better. You may also try to look on other cheaper Cryptos in exchange, I'm sure you will consider them because of their potential.
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: