Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 47. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I suggest you to consider Tron as investment option. It looks promising and it's low now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
VeChain is one of promissing cryptocurrency! VeChain has a strong team and has already established some compelling partnerships with organizations like PwC. I think Vechain is one of the most under-rated cryptocurrencies in the market right now

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think price is crucial. For an average and small investor, inexpensive crypto-currencies can offer the best swing for your dollar. I would advise a better ether than bitcoin or other cheap coins from the top 10.
Activity: 34
I love Stellar.  I think the tech is underappreciated.  That's why we built our token sale off of their framework.

I think the privacy coins are going to be important and I think the coins that reduce volatility are going to play a huge role in the market.  Outside of that ideologically - I'm thinking Stellar.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
for now and this year I think everyone (including me) puts hope on Ethereum, because for me ethereum is the only candidate who might be able to compete with Bitcoin despite the fact that in their price value is much different, but in popularity it seems they are balanced . Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
For now the best still held BTC in cryptocurrency, but BTC is very expensive, so for beginners better choose ETH, because it is cheaper and growth is good.
Activity: 20
I think that in 2018 eth will be increase more than btc...but see also this altcoin:

1) NEO
2) Stellar
3) Ripple
4) Cardano

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
We all know that the Bitcoin currency is always on the top of all crypto coin no one can surpassed in term of potential, benifits and most profitable. even though the price of bitcoin is on the floor we know that it is only temporary.

And the second one was Etherium, the etherium is also profitable nowaday but i don't know if it is always profitable.
Activity: 280
Do not invest all in one coin. I would distribute funds this way:
50% Bitcoin
30% Ethereum
20% Ripple, Neo, Waves, Monero, Decred and other altcoins.
Activity: 20
Generally, altcoins are basically those coins that replaced Bitcoin during the early months of 2017 and distributed the market cap largely.
Altcoins such as Etherum, Ripple,NEO,...  increase over 300% in their values while the Bitcoin market cap dropped below 50%.That is the reason, the investors withdrew money from Bitcoin and invested in altcoins , especially in Ethereum.
Activity: 21
Bitcoin is still the best of top cryptocurrency, however the price of bitcoin is so expensive , I think if you are starter maybe the best choice for you is eth, because of cheaper, good growth , it is better for trading learning and gain experience .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If I was to choose I still chose ETH, because ETH gets a lot of advantages over bitcoin, bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and above ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
my chosen ones are:

1. Cardano
2. Ripple
3. Stellar
4. Litecoin
5. IOS
6. CV
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think it's good at ethereum.Bitcoin with all the compatibility.However, the usly etherium is more used...
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
My plan is to mass etc for upcoming fork in march then sell it on pump,buy ltc after that and sell it in june-jully and then go all in on bitcoin as i expect that btc will have its bull run towards 100k$ after lighting network and atomic swaps upgrade thus making 99% of alts useles
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Hard to tell. Bitcoin is the crypt's dad!

I think that coins of 2018 (from TOP-100):
1. Cardano
2. Ripple
3. Stellar
4. Litecoin
5. Siacoin
Activity: 112
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
For me, bitcoin will always remain the best, I started with it. But we must be objective and recognize that the ether is much more attractive now for investment. Low price, there is much to grow, small fees, fast transactions (if you compare with bitcoin). Look at Neo, just a strong coin.
Activity: 95
Nowadays compared to bitcoinBTC Ethereum also  getting his market place higher and become a best competitor for the bitcoin...Also u can gain the best cryptocurrency by visiting coinmarketcap website.. Wink Wink
Activity: 336
Investing in tokens can give a good profit to investors, but I still prefer to have more ether in my wallet - it's safer.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
In the potential to growth BTC can still make 8 times from here while eth will only make around 4 times from here.So it is  always better to Invest in btc than eth atm. Try to grab some WAN when released onto exchanges.It can make to a 300$ Coin in the next two years.
Pages:
Jump to: