Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 11. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Both bitcoin and ethreum are good investment, it depends on you on what is strategy that you will use. It is good if you will do long term strategy than day trading because day trading is very complicated. You should allocate most of your time on monitoring the coins.
for me i believe that most profitable is long term investment well a basic knowledge are not enough to be well know by this two currency what are the best of this is you know to be more efficient of getting to know more about the currency that you wanna take for , both are good but most profitable choosing this also what are suit and your likely currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Choosing a better investment depends on individuals. What I prefer is not what another person will prefer. Most people prefer bitcoin but some still prefer ethereum over bitcoin. Ethereum have passed already the 1k mark and retraced back to 400 plus while bitcoin which reached 20k is currently trading at 7k and 8k. Having the two is good but for fast profits I think bitcoin is always better.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The both investments are very good to invest into but bitcoin is better as it is the father of all cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Both bitcoin and ethreum are good investment, it depends on you on what is strategy that you will use. It is good if you will do long term strategy than day trading because day trading is very complicated. You should allocate most of your time on monitoring the coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The two cryptocurrencies are good choice for investments. Ethereum is good for long term investments same as bitcoins. And also, the two are very popular now and being used by many people as a good payments in online transactions. Either of this coins are good choiced to invest and can make good profits.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is way better than etherium if we are talking of investment. For long term investment, etherium is no match with bitcoin. And the value of bitcoin as of now is increasing in value. Although both of them are volatile, bitcoin is more stable than etherium.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
For me bitcoin is better investment both short and long term investment compared to ethereum because bitcoin is well known, most influencial and the highest value among all the cryptos. It can also easily converted into fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello Friends...

that's 2 coins which is always the main choice for investment. BTC and ETH are always at the top of the exclusive market list. I advise you to buy both coins in exchange market, because the prospect of BTC and ETH is very good in the future, but it depends on the money you have.
For long term investment, you must have a hard wallet to secure your digital aset, such as Ledger Nano, Trezor, Opendime, etc.
And the important thing is, you have to create an investment target.
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
As for me, both of these top cryptocurrencies is a good investment choice. But which one of them to choose depends on your trading or investment balance. If you have money to buy 1 or more Bitcoins, then you should definitely invest in it. Because its volatility will ensure you bigger profits. But if you have less money 500$-3000$, I think you should better start with Ethereum until you reach Bitcoin price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable coins on this market. so it's not the best investment to make x100-x1000 in short term

The cryptocurrency cannot be stable - it is always volatile. Simply Bitcoin and Ethereum have the largest market capitalization. If I have to choose between these 2 ones, I would probably pick Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins if we are willing to invest. Choosing between both of them will be considered as the best decision as I guess. Maybe in the next 5 years, one of them will be increased by 10x or even more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable coins on this market. so it's not the best investment to make x100-x1000 in short term

The cryptocurrency cannot be stable - it is always volatile. Simply Bitcoin and Ethereum have the largest market capitalization. If I have to choose between these 2 ones, I would probably pick Bitcoin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think we should invest in both cryptocurrencies. But I think Ethereum will be more perspective in future because now have a very big amount of interesting projects on their blockchain
Activity: 102
For the current market appreciation,bitcoin is doing far better , draining almost every other altcoins,including Ethereum,dominance almost 48 %,highest in recent times
Activity: 154
Being the king and queen of crypto, I believe these two are good for investments. Both are getting more popular and besides bitcoin can be used as payment for buying load and paying bills. Ethereum on the other hand even if it cant' be used as a currency but it is important when planning to invest in ICO since most campaigns accept only BTC and ETH when purchasing tokens for their ongoing projects. Both have different functions in the crypto world that's the reason why I chose these coins for investments.
Activity: 62
Taking into account that the btc is much more known and accepted by users and also more expensive, it is recommended that when you are new to start with this currency
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Both are the best investment in my eyes. Good investors, of course, will invest in these two coins, not in one. Though I haven't enough money to invest if I have enough money then I will invest 60% of my money in Ethereum and 40% in Bitcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and Ethereum both. If bitcoin price pumps then Ethereum price will pump too. So, maybe you get what i am saying here  Grin

Yes, both of the cryptos are great but I choose Bitcoin as everything on the market depends on this cryptocurrency. Then it grows, all the altcoins including Ethereum are going up. However, I hold ETH and BTC.
Activity: 475
I think they're just as bullish as today but bitcoin is still a bit and The ethereum still has the price lag so many investors are possitive thinking today.
Activity: 224
BTC has always been a good investment for newbie as it has low risk in comparison to alt coins.So better to be safe and invest in BTC , and i u will be able to earn some money from BTC then u can invest in ICO .
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
For me do not focus on bitcoin and ethereum only because there are a lot of coins circulating in crypto world. But if you really want to choose between bitcoin and ethereum then it is depends. If you will invest a lot of money then I guess you should go with bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is so much greater than ethereum.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
Hello Friends...

Go for bitcoin because its more trusted than any other coin. You can buy and hold it, you can simply have profit when the price increase
Yes right, bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and it will never be gone ..so for long time investment better choose bitcoin. Etherium were only good for short time investment since it is not yet tested by many so we cant fully trust this crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: