Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 12. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion, bitcoins will be always the better cryptocurrency that is existing in the market because the market price just grow insanely fast since most of the people is interested on bitcoins more than altcoins.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Well both investing in bitcoin and ethereum is very advisable to do because a lot of peole now became profitable  with eth and bitcoin but if you only need to invest with one crypto i will still advice you to invest on the strongest cryptocurrency and.that is bitcoin.
Activity: 199
Hello Friends...

I was swinging between those decisions so I choose to invest in both of those coins. In my opinion by doing that you will not miss your opportunity both of Bitcoin would go up and if it will plunge down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ethereum and bitcoin are coins that both have a good future in my opinion. these two coins are also worthy to serve as a means to trade. I think it all depends on the personal capital of each to choose whether to buy ethereum or bitcoin. if you only have a little capital and still start wrestling in the world of crypto, I think better choose to buy ethereum. everyone will probably never know what will happen in the future. I think people making long-term investments are just their speculation of analyzing between supply and market demand. I would advise to do daily trading. with daily trading you can benefit by exploiting the ups and downs of market prices. by doing daily trading, I think it can reduce the risk that will happen in the future. if you are a newbie, perhaps the best thing for you is to learn how to become a successful daily trader, by learning about the analysis or strategy in trading.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Well, bitcoin is better for short-term or long-term investment. On the other hand, Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past six months, so investors have lost faith in it.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Hello Friends...

Technologically speaking I would guess Ethereum would be a better investment due to the technology behind it but I would stick with Bitcoin for the time being because it is more often in the news and more people know about it. Maybe in time that will change but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
they are both good specially for bitcoin we all know how is this good to have but most special is when we all know how are we going to manage this two like , yes we all know the ability of this two but you have seen one thing on the other currency that on the other side where you compare the one currency there is nothing on it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
both are valuable, but personaly I like eth.I invest lots of money for eth.I hope that market going to well & eth hit 2k$ after end of the year.but now I thinking need some investment for btc,that's why I collected some money.

my target is invest in eth 60% & btc 40 %

thank you
Activity: 110
I think you should buy BTC now. Because as Mr. Lee said:BTC is limited and you should hold enough 1 BTC before buy other coins. It is good for your porfolio
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Since you are newbie here, go for BITCOIN as your investment according to your requirement. Also don't forget to allocate a percentage for ETH as well. Since crypto currencies are highly volatile you must educate yourself well before investing. Follow this forum, Famous youtubers & through other sources to keep yourself updated. Once you have idea you can invest in some other important ALTS as well as we must split our investment in order to get profit.

You can buy coins mainly through CEX.com, localbitcoins.com or local forums which is well reputed. It depends on your country regulations to buy the coins using fiat as well. Search well before invest. Also this will be a good point to buy as market is in a bullish pattern now. Once it hits around 10K you can make your total investment + profit to USDT to rebuy at a dip.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Both of the coins are actually very good options for investment but bitcoin still remains way a head of ethereum in term of choice of investment,t, the reason is return on investment is much higher in bitcoin investment than that of ethereum. After bitcoin second priority will be ethereum because this coin have the potential to grow.

If I have to pick one of them then bitcoin will be better investment compared to ethereum. But to be honest, both bitcoin and ethereum are good option to be chosen if we want to invest especially for the long term. Bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion will last longer compared to any other type of crypto currency.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello Friends...

In general, you say the right things
But your explanation is not completely true
1.Everyone who wants to trade must understand that this is a great job
2.It is not enough to observe trends, you must learn to find the patterns of price movement
3.Crypto-currency markets are very changeable, if you start, trade only very liquid instruments (with the largest capitalization)
4.Always use a stop loss, as these markets are not controlled, the coin can fly very quickly to the bottom. And you will lose all your money
5.After you have found patterns, create a clear algorithm of actions. Before you risk real money, make a backtest for yourself, look at the available history of the trading instrument as all the entries that were in accordance with your patern
6.Learn to use mani management and risk management, it's a long time to explain, google it
7.Begin with small trading positions, you must psychologically get used to the fact that you can lose money
8.And ONLY after that start trading
Concerning the search for materials for creating strategies, look for material in the communities of traders, for example: http://www.insiderport.com/ Or find something that suits you
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Both of the coins are actually very good options for investment but bitcoin still remains way a head of ethereum in term of choice of investment,t, the reason is return on investment is much higher in bitcoin investment than that of ethereum. After bitcoin second priority will be ethereum because this coin have the potential to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello Friends...

Technologically speaking I would guess Ethereum would be a better investment due to the technology behind it but I would stick with Bitcoin for the time being because it is more often in the news and more people know about it. Maybe in time that will change but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
both of them are worth for investing, but it is better if you invest 70% to bitcoins and then 30% is in the ETH because the value of bitcoin and the percentage that the price will be having a good value so it is better to put a huge portion to bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Both of them are very good coin but I more prefer bitcoin for longterm hold because bitcoin it is now getting popular and more investors will come.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
In my own opinion, bitcoin is the best for long term investment, because bitcoin is the most safety coin of all time. Have you observe the movements of bitcoin in the market? even when no one can defeat bitcoin in term of value, so for me bitcoin is the most  effective for long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 381
Currently, I'd go with ethereum as a more better investment considering the price the of bitcoin and also putting in mind the potentials of etherum.
Activity: 2
Ethereum is a much stronger currency for future long term investments.

michael
author
https://africanbettingguide.com
Activity: 51
Hello Friends...

Before investing, you need to understand, it's different coins for the purpose
And the etherium created as a platform on which the majority of altcoyins are created, definitely benefits from bitcoin, which is just a substitute for fiat money
Again, during the autumn - winter growth, the etherium in the percentage ratio grew much larger
Also, bitcoin is a coin of the first generation, and an etherium is a coin of the second generation, and hence the period of technological obsolescence will have more
But for short-term trading, unlike investment, both coins are suitable, this is definitely harder, but you are already in control of the risk, not the circumstances. If you do not have enough experience then you can always find information on the resources for trading, for example a good resource: http: //www.insiderport.com/ Or consider something similar
Activity: 271
Hello Friends...

Bitcoins will be always better than ethereum because the price in the market is increasing so fast due the demand in the market, ethereum coins is only a choice to invest if you did not have that much capital to spend.
I thought you wrong

If you invest in a certain amount of money, you will hold the shares of two currencies is the same. Both are equally worthy if you sell, I think ETH is a better coin because it has many better applications than BTC
Pages:
Jump to: