Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 38. (Read 7150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
I prefer to choose both investments. This two digital currency possess both excellent performance when it comes to trade market. Although they have the big difference between Market value, because bitcoin is tripled higher compared to ethereum. But this time having your own investments in bitcoin is more profitable at this point due to its high value although you may take risks on trading or dealing on it.
For a long term investment, they both have chances of an upward trend and they are two unique projects. Unless we want to deceive ourselves though, bitcoin has grown higher in months than Ethereum, but that still does not mean Ethereum will still not have its own good days as well.

For trading however, I would still go for bitcoin any day. The activities are higher with bitcoin and Ethereum has not really given me that much that I want from trading over time.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
BTC

I still stick to BTC
ETH is promising but it still doesnt give a clue as a king
Probably later
Until the casper test net will have launched by the core of ethereum developers and we will see a lot of the hype to the bitcoin itself. I think that the ethereum and the bitcoin itself very straight at the moment.
I was expecting about the more value go to the both of the coin. Many people are betting on the bitcoin nor ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Hello,
You seems to be new so your question is very simple I suggest you to go for bitcoin as it is the first digital currency and many new people every day adopting it and investing and using bitcoin so it means its value and demand will keep increasing so in my opinion it will be your best option instead of ethereum you should go for bitcoin which has more stability in market.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most popular and the ancient one of all the digital currencies. It's been praised for some of its qualities which on the top includes it's best security system. Bitcoin has a great security system which keeps it out of the reach of the hackers. It can't be easily hacked that's why I think mostly people prefer bitcoin for a long-term investment. Ethereum also has some good qualities but when it comes to security, it's a bit weaker because we use to hear it after sometime that ETH has been hacked, so this is like more risky. I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and Waves.

Amen! I'm singing the praises of Waves as well!
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
i think the bigger invest is the bitcoin because its the first one of these coins then too many people buys it because it will invest even more than ethereum.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTC

I still stick to BTC
ETH is promising but it still doesnt give a clue as a king
Probably later
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello,
You seems to be new so your question is very simple I suggest you to go for bitcoin as it is the first digital currency and many new people every day adopting it and investing and using bitcoin so it means its value and demand will keep increasing so in my opinion it will be your best option instead of ethereum you should go for bitcoin which has more stability in market.

You say bitcoin, but we can't put all the egs into one basket. This is why we need something differnet like ethereum, litecoin, and others. We can make small investments in others as well.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hello,
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Ethereum moment to invest looks like has gone, even with their smart contracts looks like they have nothing better to offer to crypto world, while bitcoin is getting more and more investment around it, soo if you have to choose go into bitcoin, the worse thing that will happen is you see it going down and recovering for some long period, but the potencial of bitcoin is very huge soo your money will be more safe into it then any altcoins.

Umm, I think your observations are rather bland and don't offer much insight. Bitcoin is not getting significant investment in the past couple weeks the price has been rather stagnant in the high $7,000s and if you look at a long term chart it is quite obvious that a crash is going to happen for both markets in the near future so I would say both are not great investments at this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
both are profitable and good and both are connected through digital currency. it is the person own judgement that they want to make money from one way or they follow the group of that in this if you invest some portion of your money into bitcoin and some of money into ETH both are  very good at all and trusted in the crypto wold. for me i like both and i have both currencies.
Activity: 868
Ethereum moment to invest looks like has gone, even with their smart contracts looks like they have nothing better to offer to crypto world, while bitcoin is getting more and more investment around it, soo if you have to choose go into bitcoin, the worse thing that will happen is you see it going down and recovering for some long period, but the potencial of bitcoin is very huge soo your money will be more safe into it then any altcoins.
Activity: 158
For long term, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin, because every month, bitcoin graphic is always increased. For short term, I don't really know what coin to recommend, but if you sure ethereum will shine, go ahead Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think it depends on your risk taking mentality.
If you want to keep your investment safe for long term you should go with bitcoin because it is the gold of cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean etheruem is not good.
Ethereum have some big update coming in near futures and they have the strongest team out there.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
As a newbie, I would recommend Investing first on Bitcoin, but I don’t really know if I should tell you to wait till 16th November after the hard fork, not sure if price will reduce or continue to increase. For Ethereum, eehm…don’t really know what to say about this one, but ever since Bitcoin rose above $7000, all altcoins has reduced in price.

Ethereum was on $297 price rate on Tuesday 7th, and today it seems to have improved hitting $311. But I will still recommend Bitcoin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
I think both currency is a good investment, because both of them are fluctuating so it means that if bitcoin is receding ethereum might be price hiking or vice versa so, so still it is a win win situation for both currency.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Am also a newbie but I think its advisable to invest in ETH rather than BTC because of the price

Both are good for long term investment as a newbie if you can avail to buy bitcoin, buy it. But if you think bitcoin is too expensive just buy ETH and try to earn bitcoin with it. You have to trade properly on it so that you'll be getting enough profit and once you think that you are good with ETH and you took some profits on it, that will be the right time to buy some bitcoin and start holding bitcoin.
Activity: 686
if you have the money to lose then go with bitcoin, trading is fun using bitcoin your investment could double in a month or less. Though it's really risky but worth it if you have the ability of smart trading, if you cautious about your investment and can't afford to lose big in the long run, better buy ETH low volatility in price and backed by many ICO or project that is based on it's own platform.
You need to commit yourself to your decision so it's your choice don't let other opinion alter your decision with your investment choice. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
ETH is more stable and BTC is currently highly recommended for longterm, if for trade then BTC is very profitable as prices continue to rise and will likely continue to rise.
I think both are good coins whose holder he has the opportunity to double his money quickly.
Obviously that pacing of bitcoin price in the market was so fast, so I think more people are favorable to bitcoin. But for me taking care of both ethereum and bitcoin are the best way to earn much income.
In terms of investment both of this coins are good, because in altcoin side ethereum is things to invest and to hold.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
ETH is more stable and BTC is currently highly recommended for longterm, if for trade then BTC is very profitable as prices continue to rise and will likely continue to rise.
I think both are good coins whose holder he has the opportunity to double his money quickly.
Activity: 840
I think ETH is a good investment platform. Ethereum got a lot of potential to grow in future and seeing its price its a buying time now. Maybe BTC is bullish right now, but it can soon give correction. As ETH is revolving around $325 from last few months, soon investors are going to shift on ETH. So buy now, before its too late.
I think still bitcoin is the best option for trading. Although bitcoin price is still trading in a high price but still it has the potential to increase more and more and can evey reach to more high price, It is expected that the price of bitcoin will very soon cross 10000$ therefore i think in present time bitcoin investment is more profitable thank altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: