Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I bought when ETH was 300 USD and bitcoin 3000 USD. Now look at what happened. ALways buy BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is always better to buy bitcoins. I will never suggest to buy altcoins u til it is bulls market. Still if you want to invest then i will suggest to go and buy goeureka as they are best ico in Q4 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I dont think that its right time to invest in altcoins. But you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum or some strong coins like biance, neblio. In my opinion, if i had money i would invest in btc only.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
You should always follow the rules of investing. Cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments. Bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency. 50% of the portfolio should be in Bitcoin. Invest the rest of the money in altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Right now in the market almost all people are cashing out their tokens especially erc20 tokens because of the current price. Buying bitcoin right now is a good time since its demand is still low and its price right now are very low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Personally, I believe that both areas can be profitable and promising investments. After all, BTC and altcoins have their important advantages. Therefore, I usually distribute my investments in different coins. Approximately 40% are invested in the purchase of BTC, and 60% are distributed among reliable altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Now I see no point in buying Bitcoin or alternative coins. I am sure the price of crypto currency will continue to plummet. And when I will see the bottom, the price of cryptocurrency, then I will take the right decision what to do.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
For the moment you are better off buying bitcoin, because prices have started to increase in some time now, I'm sure in the near future crypto market prices will reach the highest prices.

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I would hold both, because in my opinion, altcoins would give you a better profit, but Bitcoin is more stable at the falling market and it is still the number one crypto currency that exists. Buy both and wait for the green trend.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins and we all know that these coins have reached the highest price. And if you want to invest now, I hope you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now you can get low prices because the market is weakening. And investing for the long term will benefit you in the future.
Activity: 406
Altcoin or bitcoin is good and supporting coins to invest. With altcoin has more choices and prices vary. Be careful when buying altcoins, the capabilities possessed by each altcoin are different, don't get stuck on altcoins that are a scam or bad in development. At least you can buy altcoins with a large community level. Bitcoin is very supportive and promising, but it has a price that is far more expensive than altcoin. It doesn't matter if you have enough capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I personally will choose altcoin, based on the price comparation between altcoin and bitcoin, i think it will be better to purchase altcoin over bitcoin.
With the same amount of fund, we could get more coins if we purchase atlcoin, and the chance of profit could be higher in altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Analogy here is somewhat like coke and water, good to have both. But there's always one better depending on the situation. I for one would like the best of both worlds so I invest in both alt coins and bitcoins. Both side of the cryptocurrency coin is best when you have both at your disposal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

Just do your own research about the coins you want to buy, either it is bitcoin or altcoins.
From my personal opinion, the existing coins like btc, eth, xrp are better and safer to buy because they already have value in the market.
The riskier thing is when you want to buy a new altcoins, you must do tons of research about the project.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

You asked 2 questions that are different. Whether to buy btc or alts and which can earn a lot. If you are mainly interested in earning a lot, alts are your best bet but they are riskier than investing in btc. Btc is safer investment but may not bring huge earnings.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Diversify your portfolio and don't put all of your investment in one cryptocurrency. I hold 50 % Bitcoin and 50 % in promising altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
When investing in altcoins, you can get a greater profit in a shorter time than when investing in BTC. But the greater the potential profit, the greater the risk of losing their investments.
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
In fact it is impossible to say which is better in future. But still I think it would be better to buy Bitcoin, because it is the king of all crypto currencies even Ethereum follow him. And due to popularity and biggest almost 52% market cap, i recommend Bitcoin to hold, than it can give us much more profits than any other altcoins.
Activity: 392
Of course , now the best option is to buy bitcoin and wait for the market to turn, because now is not the time to buy altcoins, they can still slightly decrease
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the best and all people know this. But there are many good coins also, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano. So they all have their place in top 10.
I think altcoin or bitcoin that we buy is the same, because coin-coin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and we also have to know, buying coins also depends on our personal wallet, is it enough to buy or vice versa.
I think it's worth to buy with both side because they are one of the greatest coin that has a potential To fluctuates in higher price but if you a small capital then try first at altcoins while it's affordable and if it's growing then involve with bitcoin.

Today, a professional trader must know how to work both with Bitcoins and altcoins. Naturally, you have to learn how to choose good cryptocurrencies which will give you the better returns in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: