Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 8. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Both ALTs and BTC has its different features, and I think its better off buying both ALTs and BTC to show off what is better in that aspect and what is better in the other aspect that you or someone else here are trying to figure out, otherwise, in my opinion, I think ETH is a good comparison against BTC, check it out in the graphs and everything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
right now buy altcoin because they have lost a lot in price and I think that now is the right time to enter the market
Activity: 182
I think that now you need to buy Bitcoin as it is the most stable in this market.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

if you want to make a lot of profit then I suggest investing in altcoin because it can give you double profits even more than your capital, because altcoin price can still increase very high even though the risk is big compared to if you choose to invest in Bitcoin, because the altcoin price can go down very much compared to the price of Bitcoin, but in my opinion for now investing in Bitcoin will not give you a big profit because the price has increased very high (more than 1000%), so to get double or even more profit it's very difficult even though it can happen but you need a long time to get a big profit, therefore I advise you to invest in altcoins because investing in altcoins will give you big profits and a faster time to earn profits than you invest in Bitcoin, although the risk of investing in altcoin is greater than Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.

your advice is good,
but before buying it we must learn it first, because BCHABC or BCHSV still have conflicts. if you intend to invest in BCHABC or BCHSV, it is better for us to know the progress further.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Sometimes, altcoins can give you more profit than just buying bitcoin. Although bitcoin might appear safer to buy and can also still give profit, but you should also consider the fact that it can also plummet. There are also instances where just like what we are experiencing at this time, when the general market is down, yet there are some altcoins that will still surge in price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What is your purpose? If it is earnings in a short time, then I advise you to buy altcoins. With them you can achieve the desired result.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.

You're wrong because when BTC is going up alts are going down because all the cap is shifting to BTC. It's better to hold alts when holding btc isn't safe or when the rate of btc isn't volatile.
Activity: 714
Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.
Activity: 363
both are good, altcoin and bitcoin have their own advantages, I suggest you buy both because both can give you many opportunities to get more profit

I see that buy altcoin better than buy bitcoin and why? I tell you that if it was a price drop or something happened suddenly, bitcoin was always the first to suffer from altcoin. So we buy altcoin to invest, if bitcoin happens, we can sell altcoin and protect your money. Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.
Activity: 407
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
both are good, altcoin and bitcoin have their own advantages, I suggest you buy both because both can give you many opportunities to get more profit
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
 In my view, it is better to diversify your investment portfolio, and invest in both Altcoin and Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Well, I can say one thing does not interfere with the other , it is better of course to keep more money in bitcoin is a fundamental coin , and of course to buy altcoins by type of Ethereum and eos!
Activity: 602
In this matter there is always a choice and this choice must be determined by the person who invests, because his choice will depend on responsibility for his business. Will this choice have a positive impact on the deposit or vice versa
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
if you don't have time to study cryptocurrency but you want have some of it then just buy some bitcoins. If you're interested in this technology, then take time to study it.
copper member
Activity: 364
If you'd bought XLM or XRP at their lows in the last few months, it would have been a good investment. Same with buying these coins a year ago. The same can't be said for Bitcoin. It's pretty obvious that XRP and XLM are two of the only coins that are actually ready for widespread use. Other promising alts will likely pump if XRP and XLM continue to do well, while dead alts will probably continue to be dead. Bitcoin might just flounder around for a while, as it's still uncertain whether it can handle a large transaction load without costing a fortune. Investors have clearly lost faith in it for the time being.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Safest to buy is Bitcoin for longterm and you can chose some good altcoins for short term trading. To be honest we really don't know what will happen to the cryptocurrency market because it is still in the development stage and market is very volatile. I think it's best to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 476
Altcoin and bitcoin are coins that are highly recommended to be invested. Bitcoin is the main goal for the majority of the crypto community to own. For most people, they will start investing with small coins first, namely altcoin. In altcoin itself, there are many options to invest and also how to get it is easier than Bitcoin. By participating in bounty campaigns, or airdrops, for example, you can get altcoins. Altcoin or bitcoin will both generate profits for you.
Activity: 574
If we monitor the current coin price, Bitcoin and all Altcoin prices are very low. And I prefer to invest in Altcoin, especially for Ethereum. With us now buying Ethereum this is a very good time. And from my experience, Ethereum has very good potential and often gives me an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: