Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
You can earn a lot with altcoins but in bear market buying bitcoin is safest way. If you want to buy altcoins you can loose some money in altcoins in bear market. Because bitcoin is very volatile these days  and with everymovement of bitcoin altcoins dumping more than ever. So i think for now bitcoin is the best way in that bear market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Right now bitcoin for my prediction has 3k as it's nearest support and if i'm right then sell it right now then buy again because i can assure you that there will be a pull back after that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It depends on you, if you do short term trading then go for altcoins and if you do long term trading then go for bitcoins. I suggest to buy Bitcoins and hold them for years like 5-10 years! I'm pretty sure that's a lot of profit. Smiley
Activity: 518
in my opinion btc or altcoin are all good all have differences in values and gifts if the project is different in cultivation only but basically all the same there is no harm in trying both of them to increase my own knowledge all need process and patience is quite long.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You should always have some Bitcoin on side, because it is one of the best coins at the moment. For the bigger profit, I would recommend to buy altcoins, but you should now, the bigger is the potential profit, the higher are the risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As for me, altcoins have more advantages over bitcoin, but they need more developing, also, investing in altcoins for the long-time perspective - will be a great decision and you will take more profitable than investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I prefer earning of the altcoins compared to bitcoin. Right now bitcoin's price is totally wrecked. But some of the altcoins are still going strong despite the current blood bath of the coin's price.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is a better investment that it will better not missing to buy,but it is also wise to spread your tent to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 371
Both parties are good to buy and hold.
BTC and alternative tokens have good future.
We must study hard and make more research.
You should have the knowledge in this community to gain more.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW
you can buy whatevr you want as the one restriction you have here is your eduction nd what you ready to dp right jow
http://www.securix.io/
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
i think taht ypu can choose either one you want and that means taht you will be able to make money on the way you wajt to
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Considering the current state of the market, I would advise everyone to postpone investment, we are probably waiting for a deeper decline in prices by another 25% -30%, which will not be known further, probably growth, so wait for more attractive prices.
Activity: 412
altcoins can not interfere with bitcoin. because they are different things, and they perform different tasks. bitcoin is a transaction, and altcoins are different programmable coin
Activity: 798
I think to get profit depends on the strategy you are trading and the amount of capital you use. Now, on average, all coins are decreasing and I hope this is the right time to buy coins. And you can buy Altcoin for long-term investments and this will give you more profit.
Activity: 630
I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.

Depends on the amount of money you're planning to invest. As for me, the best option is to buy BTC and two or three nice alts, like ETH or LTC or ADA. The prices are low now, so it's right time to buy cryptos.
Activity: 658
As for me, i prefer to choose altcoin, since the price of altcoin is way cheaper than bitcoin.
And it also has a wide range of increase on the altcoin price.
What in my thought is the more coins that i had, then the chance i got more profit out of them.
Merit: 3
which is clear to my knowledge if I want to get more results I will always aim at the role of bitcoin and for me bitcoin is the one who always gives quite a lot of results among others
Activity: 504

I would rather buy both but heavily leaning on alt coins. The market for bitcoins with the expensive price is still viable to buy a small amount but compare the money you will be spending on bitcoins to the amount of alt coins you will be getting. It's far too many as compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.

your advice is good,
but before buying it we must learn it first, because BCHABC or BCHSV still have conflicts. if you intend to invest in BCHABC or BCHSV, it is better for us to know the progress further.
in my opinion it is better to buy a more Altcoin comes in. This right really help increase profits with the large number of development money continue to increase on the Altcoin support for the progress of coins and generate more profits in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
If both can be owned at the same time and are able to provide good benefits for you, I think you should take advantage of that opportunity to buy both. You can also buy it alternately or you can also get an altcoin through contributions that you can give at ICO. That way you will get results and a wider source of income. Don't think too long, the more time you use to think, the more opportunities you have missed.
Pages:
Jump to: