Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Both parties are good to buy and hold.
BTC and alternative tokens have good future.
We must study hard and make more research.
You should have the knowledge in this community to gain more.
I agree that both investment opportunities are worth to be considered. I would invest in both BTC and ETH, for example, or some other top altcoin or several of them to diversify risks.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I think between bitcoin and altcoin you should buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin is considered to be the strongest and most valuable coin in the market. The discount of bitcoin will affect the depreciation of other coins. Investing in a valuable currency will make you more profitable and less risky.
Activity: 308
I was sure about Bitcoin, but during current situation, it is better to change everything and to buy Teather, after a while, may be in December,  reasonable to convert it in Bitcoin
Activity: 608
I think that at the moment it is better to buy altcoin because all the main coins were already at the peak and will no longer grow like this, and those coins that are not yet known to the world will be able to show themselves in the near future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

if my suggestion is to still buy bitcoin. yes I know for myself the current price is indeed down but I am sure it is only a matter of time when the price of bitcoin will re-shock the whole bitcoin sheet
if the price of bitcoin goes down then the price of other coin coins will also go down so I would suggest bitcoin for you
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
at this apocalyptic wasteland if you believe that there is a bright future ahead, there is almost no point of thinking which particular coin to buy, they all are extremely low and oversold.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
with this market condition, bought more altcoin is a best way for make more profit and take the advantage of the market situation better than buy bitcoin with slow market moved
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
if you want to buy at this time, bitcoin and altcoin are experiencing a decline in prices so this is a good time to buy, but after buying you have to wait and hold coins until the market recovers and the price goes up so you get profit, the market is unstable so if you want to invest should be patient
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I prefer to buy bitcoin. For moment its best cryptocurrency. Really its best coin and his price will grow up soon. For many years bitcoin was and will be number one! so i try to buy bitcoin when i can do it.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Alts are usually riskier, but they will give you the maximum profit, with bitcoin you will be a little bit safer, but you have to depend on the price to increase a lot to make some profit, the interesting thing with alts is that you can participate in an ICO and try to multiply your investment a lot if you're lucky and know what you're doing
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Both are good to buy at the moment. The current market situation is entirely down which makes it a good time to buy Bitcoin and the large cap altcoins on the market at cheap prices. The market will certainly rise and buyers today will be the rich people tomorrow.
But analysis must be done first. Don't be in a hurry or you will be trapped and fall into a deeper price. That is the importance of doing analysis, so you can determine the right position and time to buy so that the profits you get will be faster and the risk of loss can be reduced. Altcoin and bitcoin are both beneficial if you can analyze the price movements well.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is the best and all people know this. But there are many good coins also, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano. So they all have their place in top 10.

I think altcoin or bitcoin that we buy is the same, because coin-coin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and we also have to know, buying coins also depends on our personal wallet, is it enough to buy or vice versa.
I think it's worth to buy with both side because they are one of the greatest coin that has a potential To fluctuates in higher price but if you a small capital then try first at altcoins while it's affordable and if it's growing then involve with bitcoin.
Activity: 668
DogData
Bitcoin is the best and all people know this. But there are many good coins also, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano. So they all have their place in top 10.

I think altcoin or bitcoin that we buy is the same, because coin-coin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and we also have to know, buying coins also depends on our personal wallet, is it enough to buy or vice versa.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin has always been the most valued cryptocurrency in the crypto market and as a result of that most investors prefer to invest in bitcoin other than the numerous altcoins that are in circulation. I would advise you invest in bitcoin rather than any altcoin because most altcoins are losing their value in the current situation of the crypto market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Now its good time tu buy cryptovaluta in general. For low price can buy cryptocurrency which in future will grow up for sure. But im prefer buy bitcoin. Bitcoin never die, its will be always number one!
Activity: 448
I think btc will be better because btc is king of crypto and never die. Maximum altcoin being extend from the market but btc is risk free. And btc survive long time. Btc was going 18k$ and now 4k$, that is huge falling, i hope btc will cross 20k$. So i support btc.           
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I would say that bitcoin is no doubt better, but in order to get a lot of bitcoins, it is sometimes necessary to use altcoins and an unstable market.
Activity: 224
Activity: 273
In my opinion I rather buy altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin is most expensive coin than altcoins.The more altcoins you have,the chances  of gaining profit because not all coins are goes down and some are goes up.If only bitcoin you had,you had no option just hold,especially right now bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Bitcoin and altcoin, both of which can benefit us, depend on how we can use the right opportunities when it's time for us to buy bitcoin and when it's time for us to buy altcoins. For that we must not distinguish the two, because for me right now it is good enough to buy both, both bitcoin and altcoin, because both have good future expectations and will be able to give us long-term benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: