Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 9. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In this market situation, I would buy better bitcoins than alternative cryptocurrencies. as the Altcoins are now extremely unstable and may fall in price very much.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW
You have to look at the market that the falling is in all crypto market? what will you choose then? I think take which is safer for the
main investment like Bitcoin or Ethereum, then you can invest in several other altcoins depending on the financial ability you have
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Well for me, I prefer both and it really depends of the market situation especially now that the market is in a bearish period. Buying and investing in bitcoin at this moment is a very good choices for now because its value declined and also in several top ranked altcoins such as Ethereum and Ripple whose I think will give a better profit once that the bullish period approaches.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think the better one to buy is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is one of the altcoins whose position is at the top, and the most important thing in Bitcoin is to avoid being called a scam, because this coin is very potential and won't disappear unlike other altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
In a span of two years, altcoins might bring higher percent profit than bitcoin because the current price of bitcoin is way higher than altcoins. Choosing the right altcoins, might give you at least 5 times the current price especially when bull run comes. However, the downside of altcoins, these are less stable compared to bitcoin. You might earn big, or you may lose big.
Activity: 280
depending on the amount of the investment of preference, if the investment is below 1 btc altcoin trade may be a choice to increase earnings. your experience is very important too
Activity: 532
If we compare the potential income from bitcoin and from altcoins, then altcoins always have the highest degree of profitability. An example of such a very attractive asset at the moment is the project Etheera and his ETA token. Among dozens of other projects, it has many times more prospects than any analogues.
Activity: 350
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I always prefer both. Having a slice of both worlds will always fill you up with an advantage. Bitcoin is...well, Bitcoin! As simple as that. Altcoins is a bit more complicated since there are numerous of them to choose from. But this also means there is a great chance to earn big. But, same goes with losing. So it's either earn big or lose big. It will always fall down to us making that final decision.
Activity: 608
Now it is better to sell everything that exists in Bitcoin and invest in promising altcoins or little-known altcoins at your own risk because they can grow in a short time but also start moving at all  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
There is nothing wrong with today's fall of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the main coin in the entire market. From its price depends on the fall and increase of altcoins. I think of the growing market, we will wait in the first half of 2019. While I hold the money for investment - and for altcoins and bitcoins.
Activity: 390
this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
In my own opinion, BTC is better. Reason being that it has stand the test of time, surpass all negative talks about it etc. Also, it has the better chance of getting adopted on a global scale, so a coin with these potentials is worth buying. Also, if you have spare funds you can research good altcoins and buy.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
There is no doubt in my mind that Bitcoin is the better choice. It has survived many bear markets, attacks by various actors and critical events in the space whereas alts come and go. Also, BTC has the biggest ecosystem, adoption rate and benefits from the network effect.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Depends to you if you think the better is bitcoin it's still good or if you think altcoins you buy it's good too but remember you need to know first the potential altcoin that you think it is good to invest so your money will safe and earn more money.

I will go for bitcoin rather than alts, since the existence of bitcoin is already proven rather than alts that after the ICO the price will drop. It is better of you go for bitcoin because that is the wisest investment in the market it wont took couple of years for the price to be good again unlike in alts that most of the time it wont have time to recover.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Depends to you if you think the better is bitcoin it's still good or if you think altcoins you buy it's good too but remember you need to know first the potential altcoin that you think it is good to invest so your money will safe and earn more money.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
I think now is better to buy altcoins instead of bitcoin, even though bitcoin was more confidence, a good alt pin can give you a better return when you factor in the quantity you can get, but you will need patience though.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Altcoin has more positive great movement than Bitcoin. Taking a look at the year 2017 top gainers at the close of the year are altcoins like ripple,neo,qtum etc have more than 5000% profit for those who hold this coins for a period of one year. Bitcoin movement is very slow and sluggish but with altcoin you can make more profit than you ever imagine. I will suggest altcoin than Bitcoin because of the above experience l had .
Activity: 504
Buying projects today directly requires only those projects that should definitely benefit, so from experience I can say that today it is best to invest in those projects that were popular last year, the most important thing is not to overdo it.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

They are both good choices to invest in but then there is more to it, if you are looking to invest in the best coin in the market that you can be sure will be good for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice. You have to bear in mind though that right now the altcoins are the coins that offer the highest potential when it comes to return on investments
Activity: 226
This choice must be made on the basis of how long you are going to invest and how long you can wait for profit. Altcoins are able to give a lot of profit in a short time, but only with a good growth of bitcoin.
BTC is the number one promising coin here in blockchain technology ,if you can afford to buy BTC it is much better here because the prices fluctuates faster and more potential to take good profits .As we notice prices of altcoin is in huge dump and we can't tell it's worth to buy in where it is risky as well ,the only one we promote is BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: