Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 6. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How can I identify try a nice project from others?
For example what about Precium platform?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

altcoins can give you better gains because you can buy a lot of it and they have more room to grow in my opinion. An altcoin that have 1b marketcap and bitcoin that got 120b marketcap.

Let's compare

When an altcoin wit 1b marketcap grow into 10b marketcap, that is a 10x gains bro.

Compare when bitcoin with 120b marketcap grow into 150b marketcap, will only give you 20% gains.

i hope i helped you. But remember to choose altcoin wisely. Choose an altcoin with  lesser supply, or even not less supply but got sound project that you think is vital and really really will be there and prosper down the road in the next few years.
for ex: vechain. which is the most adopted supply chain right now. got huge partnerships and have good relationship with china. even though it got big supply, it is a vital company in my own opinion.
Activity: 182
   Better to divided your funds to altcoin but be careful too many scam on a project.Make a little extra careful on the project that you like to invest, you can invest 25% to altcoin which is short term investment i rather give 75% investment to bitcoin from time to time unexpected price rising of market value.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I think both would be good investment. No altcoin can compare with BTC, it's still the best crypto coin. You can buy BTC and top altcoins such as ETH, Ripple, Monero, Cardano, Litecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If to make more profit for the future you can buy bitcoin, because this coin has a higher selling price compared to other coins, as the top coin of course bitcoin has advantages and privileges
Activity: 24
CEX.oi is good. personally i am using it.
Activity: 56
it is depend on your capacity if you have big amount go for bitcoin otherwise go for altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
altcoin or bitcoin, both can give results as long as you can use it for money to good use. bitcoin certainly is huge and if you see a crypto development from year to year could certainly be seen very high rise going on and this already gives great results for many people. the potential is now also followed by the altcoin who could have a similar thing. but for altcoin who need too much selective in choosing because of not all of it good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I would advise to buy bitcoin for the long term. If the market starts to grow and the price of coins rises, then the price of bitcoin will grow first. Altcoins buy more risky.
Activity: 382
in my opinion it's better that you buy bitcoin and really support you to make a lot of money, because prices have started to increase in recent times, I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the end of the year is like the year two thousand and seventeen.

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Both are good to buy at the moment. The current market situation is entirely down which makes it a good time to buy Bitcoin and the large cap altcoins on the market at cheap prices. The market will certainly rise and buyers today will be the rich people tomorrow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
distribute your investment and buy a little bit of everything. diversification is the most profitable and risk-free way to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
Both of them.
First, bitcoin is a very trusted cryptocurrency for long term investment. If you are willing to have hodl, so pick Bitcoin is good enough,
Then, choose the other altcoins to make some profits for both trading and investing. Consider which coins are appropriate for trading or investing. For example the Doge coin, EOS, ADA, Stellar, Ripple, and more.
copper member
Activity: 196

I think Bitcoin is still the best to buy in order to have the most out of the cryptocurrencies. Though bitcoin's transaction takes too much time. It is still profitable if you just invest in it rather than mining it because mining doesn't give you much at this time.
Activity: 382
in my opinion if your money is small you should buy an altcoin, because many get coins when you buy when the price goes up, then you will calculate the per-poin, if your money is large you should buy btc, because many get coins when the price rises, the penoin will be calculated results and very quickly you make a lot of money.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Best time to buy bitcoin right now.Bitcoin is cheaper than anything for me.This will be with bitcoin when the market starts to increase.Altcoins will drop more when bitcoin rises.That's why we need to invest in bitcoin.Now bitcoin never lost money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I believe that all investors should have both Bitcoin and Altcoin, but we need to invest in good projects that our world needs. Here is an example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 168
Now probably just keep bitcoin or Fiat, and wait for when it will finally turn the market, then I think it will be possible to buy in the market, now you can lose a lot of money !
Activity: 154
right now if I were you, I would be more inclined to buy Bitcoin as it is more stable than other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

Bitcoin, of course, is the most important coin in the business the lives of the altcoins just depend on  Bitcoin, but if you have the mean then go for the new coin I see some good and reputable company setting up their own token for their business, now that's a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: