Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 66. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:53:32 PM
Invest and trade,thats the good thing to do.invest half of your asset.and trade the other half.by then you will be having to option to gain profit.if u fail in first u have second to recover.isnt it a better idea than choosing one?well for me thats more appropriate for progress
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 12, 2017, 11:31:54 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Well it depends to you. You can earn a lot with both trading and investing but it depends on your skills and knowledge about those two. Sometimes, luck is present in order for you to earn a lot of profit. But it is important to you to learn first how trading and investing works. For me, i earn a lot in trading but as i have said earlier, it depends to you.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
go where you have knowledge about if you think investing and trading they are both risky but if i'm i wear you i make a good research on where i'm going to start with on what is the best that suite in my needs within two months of study you will know which is better for you investing and trading if you are ready to take a risk then go which you know the best for you the last decision will always be with you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 12, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I agree with the replies. Since the amount of you bitcoin is not that high, trading would be the better plan to increase your hokdings, after that, then you can venture in investing or you stock them up to have sold when the peice is higher
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
I want to start trading too but i do not know where to begin which exchanges to trust and which altcoins to buy and then my friend told me some altcoins and i sold my bitcoin for that and now i have even more profit then before with only bitcoin.
Activity: 72
November 12, 2017, 07:49:54 AM
trading is more high risk but what's wrong with trying. If the trading is successful we can use some of the results to invest. Thus the two are running.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 06:41:52 AM
For me the two are good but when the low price of bitcoin or any exchanges you may get low but we need to wait for the price to rise and the more we can get and do more than double our money we need to be secure.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 12, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
Both trading and investment are good, but prefer  trading, because trading is an act of buying and selling, so it give day to day return,it has less risk compare to investment.  why investment is long term, full  with risk and uncertainty.the return of investment defer, unlike trading.
I also agree with your opinion Because investing is very vulnerable to the occurrence of major problems that can make us experience failure While trading we can simply play a variety of coins at will at the time of experiencing high prices and automatic profits can also be obtained in the short term.
If you really want to choose between those two then you should think about your time. Is your time is enough for you to learn something for a long time process or your time is just enough to learn some basic things for short term process? If you can do learning in long term then it is more of a side of trading because trading will bring a lot of profit because you will understand how to analyze a coin and read the market while if you can only do short term of learning then you should stick in long term investing because it will help you to gain almost a guaranteed return because in investing especially for long term cryptocurrency investment are always the best for paying off its investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 05:56:57 AM
Think “investing” as a form of planning, and “trading” as the final execution. Ideally you want to have a plan first before any implementations, but in reality, many investors have itchy fingers and are ready to trade as the result of obtaining financial tips from the grapevine. Naturally we all want to get rich faster, and watching or hearing our family, friends, and neighbors doing well financially motivates us even more to catch up. However, your family and friends’ situations may very well different from yours.
Activity: 448
November 12, 2017, 05:10:31 AM
Both trading and investment are good, but prefer  trading, because trading is an act of buying and selling, so it give day to day return,it has less risk compare to investment.  why investment is long term, full  with risk and uncertainty.the return of investment defer, unlike trading.
I also agree with your opinion Because investing is very vulnerable to the occurrence of major problems that can make us experience failure While trading we can simply play a variety of coins at will at the time of experiencing high prices and automatic profits can also be obtained in the short term.
Activity: 518
November 12, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think both are good and maybe you can try both but first look for good information about where a good investment and for trading should be careful and should be able to control the emotions
Activity: 26
November 12, 2017, 05:05:16 AM
 I think trading is much better than investing. In trading, you usually do it with your friends. be careful in the trading and investing money or Bitcoin because its a high risky that your Money or Bitcoin get lose in instant.
Activity: 540
November 12, 2017, 04:49:41 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
My advise to you is to make a study about what is the best investment in the cryptocurrency nowadays. You are the one who will find out to what is the is the best investment. I also make a research and for me bitcoin investment is the best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 04:38:43 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I can suggest you try both but make a research first especially in trading because when trading we need to have a keen observation about the movement of the coins we are going to trade also try to ask on an expert trader about the coins you wanted to buy and sell and about investing see to it that the investment you are going to in is very active.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 12, 2017, 04:16:04 AM
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me trading and investing is same good and same risky so if you want to get money you shoukd need to take the risk Smiley by the way bittrex is the best site for trading for me . Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2017, 03:32:05 AM
If comparing trading and investing is an activity that will be profitable if you can do well. But most importantly you should have a basic knowledge of both so you do not make the wrong move while doing it.
Activity: 350
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 12, 2017, 03:25:31 AM
You can try to start trading, most importantly you have to independently analyze the situation on the market and not go on about the signaling chats.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2017, 08:27:16 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me both are profitable it can probably can give you a pot of income if you just do it wisely. But it depends on the person who will do it because for me investing is a form of a doing nothing thing, you will just need to be wise on finding a project to invest with then after that you will just wait on your money. While trading on the other hand is much riskier than investing, in this thing you need to be wise and you need to have a strategy but the good thing about this js you can gain profit more if you wanted to because you are the one controlling it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
November 11, 2017, 08:19:06 AM
I personally like investment as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.
It all depends on the skillset and mindset of the person himself. There is no point to deny this thing that trading and investing, both are equally profitable. For me, trading is far more profitable than that of investing of money because I find trading as more interesting thing. Yes, trading is no doubt very much risky but you have to go for such kind of risks. Investing your money is also a good option.
Pages:
Jump to: