Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 79. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 09, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
October 09, 2017, 06:07:11 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

If you want a big profit you should try trading. But, trading is slightly risky. You should know what are the techniques in trading. Because if you are not familiar how trading works you might get lost your money. I would not recommend the investing sites because now a days there are a lot of scammers. But it is still your decision what you will choose and if you want a good profit, you should work for it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It's not much for trading, so I suggest you go for trading while trying to earn some more in various ways to increase your income and investments. Just hold your coins until you reach a certain profit that will reach at least greater than your initial investment.
And you must to calculation careful about the fees trade on the cryptocurrency exchange you are trading. I have some friends do not care this problems while they want to earn micro profits from trade crypto, so finally, they always receive a big loss for fees Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 09, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It's not much for trading, so I suggest you go for trading while trying to earn some more in various ways to increase your income and investments. Just hold your coins until you reach a certain profit that will reach at least greater than your initial investment.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
October 09, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think a good way to do the exchange, of course do not risk all at once and try to gain as much experience through knowledge.
Activity: 756
October 09, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.
No I think probably investment is a better option than trading .trading does require both the experience and a good skill set but on the other hand investment could be a chance to earn much even if you are a beginner in this field. Therefore, I support investment instead of trading as a way to increase or double the amounts I already have in my bank account.
Indeed, if you have not any experience or skills for trading, investment will better choice than trading if you want to make money from Bitcoin. Example you know the price of Bitcoin can reach to $6,000 or more than in next time, you can buy a lot amount of Bitcoin, because you only need to hold your Bitcoin till reached your target, easilier than trade.
Activity: 269
October 09, 2017, 03:10:48 PM
For me trading is way more better than investing cause its possible to earn more money if you traded . Consider this, let's say bitcoins price was $10 and let's also say that the price keeps fluctuating and the price hit $12 then went back  to $10 then up again to $12 . Now if you traded you would have bought at $10 and sold at $12 twice so you get 4% profit you can get this much if you had just invested.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 02:29:32 PM
In my own view I do suggest Investing your bitcoin to a legitimate and productive investment company so that you will surely earn. You can also try trading but make sure that you are knowledgeable and up to date of  the information like Price, trend, and news everyday and off course you are willing to take the risk in order to earn. Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
October 09, 2017, 02:21:13 PM
Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.
No I think probably investment is a better option than trading .trading does require both the experience and a good skill set but on the other hand investment could be a chance to earn much even if you are a beginner in this field. Therefore, I support investment instead of trading as a way to increase or double the amounts I already have in my bank account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 09, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both investing and trading are good ways on what you can do with your bitcoin. But investing is better than trading. Since both of them involves bitcoin and money, you should know first how investing and trading works in order for you to prevent lose of money. You should maximize first your knowledge with those kind of things that involves your own money.
Both are good indeed but I think it is very important to have some skills in one of them, the price of the bitcoin is now very high so it is very important to know the people who are investing it the bitcoin and the people who are trading with the bitcoin, the users will tell you the main experience the price will be enough in the coming days to make you earn a lot of money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
I don't think that getting into bitcoin trading will be wise especially if you dont have much knowledge about it. The same goes for investing because you will be needing to monitor and learn about what you are investing your bitcoin.

From my experience, some people make fantastic traders and others make fantastic investors. Both, usually, require an analytical mind and a dedication to doing your due diligence and monitoring your trades/investments without being driven by emotions. It is true, however, that day trading requires a certain personality that can handle the stress that comes with the large fluctuations in the value of your portfolio.

I would say that everyone should consider trying both and seeing what he/she enjoys the most and where they thrive. The key point here is "to invest only what you can lose". This means that you should avoid taking 100% of your savings and throwing it into trading or investing into one asset. Rather, if you're completely new to the market, take 5% of your savings (or less!) and start getting your feet wet. Over time, you'll become a better trader and/or investor. Like the saying goes: "The market is the best teacher".
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 11:00:33 AM
what is youre mean about bitcoin trading and investment trading
i think is not diference, trading goal is same investment get return

trading is buy low hold and coin incraese sell
Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.
yes that can be right, and to me i think both are the same thig, as when we are going to invest money we are going trade some thing for that. so i do not think that there is any difference between the two.

But in trading you still have access to your funds and you can control the way you want but in investment you are depending on someone else to make profits for you so I think that trading is much better then investing.

Here it is also necessary to try what is even better. If trade is bad and this process is not fun, then it is better to switch to investing.

A simplified way to look at it:

Investing: Having a fundamental view that an asset is worth more what the current market values that asset and, therefore, purchasing the asset. Generally, this means you will hold that investment for a prolonged period of time.

Trading: Not necessarily having a strong view on what the asset is worth in the long-term but trying to take advantage of short-term fluctuations in market price, usually driven by technicals, news, or other triggers.

Within trading, you can have high-frequency/algorithmic trading, day-trading, intraday, swing (multiple days), or even multiple weeks/months (although at that point you're blurring the lines between investment and trading, as your exposure to the 'fundamental value' is increased when you hold an asset for that long).
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
October 09, 2017, 10:51:41 AM
Do both of them. Use your bitcoins either for trading or investing. If you can do two of them,  you will get more profit of each. As I know that focusing only one of them,  we won't be able to spread out our network. However we can have more experiences and networks if we can do trading and investing.  Think about it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 09, 2017, 10:51:32 AM
Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.
Is investment too risky?
What is needed is a good strategy, what if you find an investment place that cheats you and you have to invest your bitcoin or your money? I think trade and investment are equally good, but we need good knowledge.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 10:37:44 AM
I don't think that getting into bitcoin trading will be wise especially if you dont have much knowledge about it. The same goes for investing because you will be needing to monitor and learn about what you are investing your bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 10:30:50 AM
I say, investing is better than trading. it is a cumbersome and difficult task to gauge prices every day. Any major loss on one particular day means you lose your capital as well. In long term however you get multiple opportunities to entry and exit. You also get dividends. While trading you are always on tows and can make a mistake that can create a panic in your mind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 09, 2017, 09:46:14 AM
i think the two are the same in trading and investing there is two factor you can be successful or not.before you dive in make it sure first or make a survey that you can get more profit in trading and investing so that you wont regret of what will be the outcome. maybe also in trading and investing just start in small amount at least you still have money left and start again in trading and investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
October 09, 2017, 07:05:02 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
200 dollar are more than enough to start all kind of things to grow your bitcoin, obviously the more money the easier to begin to make money, but one that is free is to join a signature campaign and make some additional money that way, for the rest I will probably invest it in a promising ICO and make money that way.

Yeah if you don't have capital to invest in trading then you can start earning it from signature campaign which will help you in building up your capital and once you have saved good amount of bitcoins you can use them in trading where you will always have an opportunity to grow them in quick time.
It's a matter on how you manage your money and if you are given the opportunity to earn even if you did not invest any amount then you should be grateful and think of ways to maximize your income. Trading is just the best way to grow your money and anyone who has the passion and that dream to make money out from trading has a chance, we just have to believe so we can find ways to make it all possible.
I agree with you but i think investing is the best thing to start with and after that would the best be to trade anf if you have tarded you can do investing again it is a circle where both are nessecary.
Trading is not for beginners indeed it is for the veterans and old investors. All those who simply want to get into crypto world should keep investing into bitcoin. If you want to work with world best currency and investment, you really need to work hard in order to earn bitcoin or invest directly into bitcoin for making money beyond your imaginations.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
October 09, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both investing and trading are good ways on what you can do with your bitcoin. But investing is better than trading. Since both of them involves bitcoin and money, you should know first how investing and trading works in order for you to prevent lose of money. You should maximize first your knowledge with those kind of things that involves your own money.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2017, 05:18:09 PM
investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Actually it is not the same thing.
Trading coins is daily job and investment is for long term. You can't buy coin, hold it for 1 year and say you are trader, and you can't buy coin, sell it tomorrow for 1% profit or so and say you are investor.
There is a clear cut difference between being trader and investor. If you are holding a coin for months even and selling it off when the prices are in your favor or they are in the green part of the graph, you are not trader at all.

Trading is a proper job and professional traders trade almost every day or every week. Keeping coins for years is investments.
Indeed, there is a difference between being a trader and an investor but it is good to do both because it is like having a back up if something goes wrong like if you will receive losses in trading then you don't need to worry because you got a back up and that is your investment that will help you to recover your loss.
Doing both the trading and investing demands you to be very much active and you need to manage your time very much carefully. In my opinion, trading is something which is more profitable and preferable as compared to that of investing. Trading can help you earn a good amount of money. You only need to work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: