Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 75. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 10:33:16 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

In my own opinion investing is better in the sense that when you invest 100% chance your money will increase while in trading there is a posibility that the amount of money you have in hand will lose its value thats why i would prefer to invest than to trade my earned money from bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 10:15:44 AM
I think trading is good than investing. If we trade every day perfectly i think we must be success in trading. And investing is not bad, its a long posses for that i think trading is best. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 15, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends, both are not advisable for newbies because trading requires skills, knowledge, experience, time, effort, and money. Gambling is not a good way to start and a good habit if you want to earn bitcoin. Both are risky, so just choose carefully.
Activity: 52
October 15, 2017, 09:56:23 AM
I consider the organization or expenditure is dependent on the capability and your liking Investing is the most rational and deliver much more revenue but you have to have expertise. Investments also worthwhile but you need to know the proper area. Both have pros and cons, you ought to break up your income to steer clear of getting rid of cash. I propose you try the trading, this is a kind of tough but if you know, you will to earn more funds than you have.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 09:49:02 AM
trading and investment have the same profit and loss. both are just as good, but if you want the instant, then trading is the answer. so many people are successful with trading. but, in the end it all has risks.
I don’t think there is some difference between them and in their result I mean in profit but we need to be aware and see the safe result after their use yes this is really important, so here I will chose investing because in bitcoin investment there is no dangerous at the end but in trading you will get profit a lot but at the end you will be really sad because the end will not be safe that’s why I don’t like trading to much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 02:03:41 AM
I think they are both profitable..but it depends on how you manage your business to become more progressive..its risky anyway.. Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
If you just invest and do nothing, then it's probably worse than putting the deposit in the bank. Of course, invest in a few coins and wait for a good moment, newcomers are lucky, but day trading is very risky. So apply both solutions. only invest only 10%.
Activity: 434
October 15, 2017, 01:43:41 AM
Investment and trading your bitcoin to other coins are for long term. Investing your money to bitcoin today has a possibility of earning enough profut since its price as of now is big enough that it could start growing its value slowly. Trading your bitcoins to other coins may benefit you also such as if this coins become as successful as bitcoin. In my opinion, spreading your excess money in investing it trading it to other growing coins.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 14, 2017, 11:58:32 PM
trading and investment have the same profit and loss. both are just as good, but if you want the instant, then trading is the answer. so many people are successful with trading. but, in the end it all has risks.
Activity: 938
October 14, 2017, 11:49:50 PM
investing, you must choice best place to put your money. wait for long time and when they success you will get your portion.
trading, you keep your money by yourself, no need long time you will get income. with high risk, but you bring your lucky. need more knowledge. but its fun.
you must go trading if you brave
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
October 14, 2017, 10:39:20 PM
investment is good.if you have enough money to invest.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 14, 2017, 06:23:49 PM
Trading is for risk takers who want to make regular profits and also mentally prepared for the loss if anything goes wrong but if you want to play safe without taking any risky then better to invest money in bitcoins and hold it for a long term as in longer duration you will only make profits and there is no room for failure or disappointment.
Activity: 56
October 14, 2017, 04:14:22 PM
Effectively i hope you are aware that investing does truly feel like gambling but it is no were shut to gambling. If you feel you are a variety of personwho has the capabilities of investing like information of the commodity or possibly the appropriate way of investing. Tbh i do not significantly about it but if you never have any capabilities remain away from investing.On the other hand expenditure completely depends in which you are investing. Now of course if you arrive throughout any web site doubling your expense then for certain you are going to get ripped off. I personally don't know any risk-free investment decision website but just before investing make sure you do a backgroundcheck of the web site.
Activity: 380
October 14, 2017, 10:41:30 AM
I would say, do both. Half of the money use it for investing and it should be long term and half of it use it for trading in order to learn how the earn money in short term basis. Both are good venture.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 14, 2017, 07:43:24 AM
I will choose trade rather than investment. Because trading is more profitable than investment. Indeed every trade there must be ups and downs that make me more excited in trading
There are a lot of chance in trading bitcoin to gain profit because the bitcoin prices is move so wild. But the risk is high enough,  all traders are created equal in the ayes of the market, every good traders are ever loss and make wrong decision but the great traders are who can make good strategy and always stick into it. So don't be  afraid when you loss in trading.
Trading is by no means the clear winner here and it is also not as profitable as you think. What I mean about that is all of them are profitable but it caters to different people who have different risk tolerances. Unfortunately Trading is a risky way to earn money as you are basing your buying and selling decisions on Technical Analysis, which you only look at the price charts but not the performance of the company which in investing is what you are analyzing. As you can see it is much safer to invest rather than to trade.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2017, 07:33:50 AM
if you are risk taker then start trading otherwise you can start invest for long term for good project its depend on you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
October 14, 2017, 06:50:38 AM
I think you should go trading why? Because all trading sites are legit compare to investment sites they are all scammer. Another goodside of trading profits are very high but in investment you can earn only 1-2% daily.
Activity: 714
October 14, 2017, 06:33:02 AM
I will choose trade rather than investment. Because trading is more profitable than investment. Indeed every trade there must be ups and downs that make me more excited in trading
There are a lot of chance in trading bitcoin to gain profit because the bitcoin prices is move so wild. But the risk is high enough,  all traders are created equal in the ayes of the market, every good traders are ever loss and make wrong decision but the great traders are who can make good strategy and always stick into it. So don't be  afraid when you loss in trading.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
October 14, 2017, 06:31:03 AM
Both of them are good in their own ways, just pick where you will gain more profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 14, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

Yeah I agree. Trading is somehow risky but have a fast return of investment but you need skills and knowledge in order to obtain. But there are people are risk takers and wants to experience unexpected things so they still go for it. While in investing, it needs patience for holding too long but still have a sure profit.
Trading is not hard because you just need to study the basic things about trading and after that then you can apply it into cryptocurrencies because trading cryptocurrencies are not like the stock market or the forex market that you need to study the complicated things about trading in order to make profit because even you know is buy low sell high and how to manage your risk in trading then you can start trading and make some money with it.
Pages:
Jump to: