Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 76. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2017, 05:40:29 AM
I will choose trade rather than investment. Because trading is more profitable than investment. Indeed every trade there must be ups and downs that make me more excited in trading

Yeah I agree. Trading is somehow risky but have a fast return of investment but you need skills and knowledge in order to obtain. But there are people are risk takers and wants to experience unexpected things so they still go for it. While in investing, it needs patience for holding too long but still have a sure profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:32:39 AM
I will choose trade rather than investment. Because trading is more profitable than investment. Indeed every trade there must be ups and downs that make me more excited in trading
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 05:25:54 AM
if you have knowledge about trading, you try it. trading will give you more big ptofit than other ways here. in just a second.
investment take more time, and you must choice best stuff to got jackpot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 04:52:33 AM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

For me, investing is better cause in investing it is way safer than trading. In trading, you have a half percent or 50-50 percent that you're money is safe.

Trading and investing is almost the same when you invest it means you traded into something and is waiting for it to gain, Trading is the aggresive part of it. using your investment you are trying to expedite it gaining.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 07:08:39 PM
Trading bitcoins comes with a risk and i believe that investing bitcoins with reliable investment websites is the best way to go or else you can just buy the botcoins and hold them in your wallet and as the value rises, so will your money rise.

yes trading in bitcoin comes with a risk, but there are more earnings in trading than in investing. because you gonna role your money on that even it has a risk to be on that activity, you can earn more on that ways. unlike in investing, in investing you just wait to earn profits. and thats a sure to have, but its takes more time to earn more than what you expected. so if I were you, choose both to earn much better. because they are both profitable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 13, 2017, 06:23:29 PM
Trading bitcoins comes with a risk and i believe that investing bitcoins with reliable investment websites is the best way to go or else you can just buy the botcoins and hold them in your wallet and as the value rises, so will your money rise.
Activity: 518
October 13, 2017, 05:56:54 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I prefer investing to Bitcoin rather than engaging on trading simply because the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and getting more expensive as time passes by, so investing to it will lead to assured profit. Trading is also profitable but I think investing is less risky compared to trading because there are chances that a trader will be a victim of "shitcoin". And you'll also need knowlege about trading such that on how it works, so investing is also easier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
October 13, 2017, 05:36:37 PM
If you have already invested that huge amount on bitcoin back when the price is still dumping back when there is still china issue that 200 dollars might have been doubled by now.

But if I will have that huge amount of money I will keep half of it. The other half I will invest on bitcoin. It will be risky if we will invest everything in one. Investing is a gamble itself. No one knows if it will yield a good fruit or will just rot the things that you've planted.

In my opinion too, with an exception of cryptos, online investment are unpractical. Inveat it in real life, where you can see where that money is going. Most of online investments are scam so be very careful.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 07:03:08 AM
I think  both are very good options because you can make profit out of both of them and that is a great thing but you don't even have to invest you can also earn that way even if you lose the only thing you would lose would be time.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 06:13:02 AM
trading and investment is the best way to make a profit. but they have considerable risk. if you are not smart to use it, then the losses you get. if you want to find a safe investment place, you better choose ethereum
You are right both of them are good in use they can give you a profit but the most important thing is you must have a knowledge about trade and business if you have no idea that what need to do and what is the right time of doing anything so it can you a very big loss so for doing investment or trade you must have a complete knowledge about it.
Activity: 185
October 13, 2017, 02:51:09 AM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

For me, investing is better cause in investing it is way safer than trading. In trading, you have a half percent or 50-50 percent that you're money is safe.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 12, 2017, 11:16:45 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both business and investment are good if you know how to arrange. Both give you benefits for the job you are doing. At present, bitcoin prices will jump up if you invest now you will make easy money. You buy a bitcoin today tomorrow you are 16 million words too easy. Do it now!
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 10:38:41 PM
Trading can be considered as investment since you can make it into the short or medium or even long time. Investment might be good if considering own project and if it reach some sucess, i do consider trading more risky but with bigger reward as well.
Activity: 306
October 12, 2017, 06:43:18 AM
and please give me sometrusted site to investing my wealth.

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading is a good form of income if  you are good with it, but if you are bad with it better do other things. And next I think you are referring on investment​ sites? Multi level Marketings​, Ponzi scheme, and more gimmicks out there are too risky. So as long as you can avoid getting involved with them, go avoid them. Because based on my experiences no one among them are real specially if they are promising quite high profits for sure they are scams. For me real invesments is the bitcoin itself together with some altcoins that has favorable and excellent​ teams.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 11, 2017, 11:35:05 AM
Both are very risky, if you have no idea what you're doing. Therefore, invest "intelligently". That is, allocate only a portion of the money you have that you feel comfortable losing into more risky assets. Allocate the rest of your capital into much less risky assets accordingly. Over time, monitor your trades and investments and educate yourself. Over the years you will become more sophisticated and comfortable shifting your portfolio into more risky assets, or you realize you're not a great investor/trader and you reduce risk even more. The important part is understanding that investing and trading is a skill that you can learn, if you put in the time.
Activity: 140
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
October 11, 2017, 10:02:31 AM
If you want to invest profitable, then this investment should be long-term. Long-term investment is an investment in real estate. Such projects include ICO Estate Coin. Estate Coin integrates a mining farm into the infrastructure of the house. Mining gives additional income, which makes real estate investment very attractive. Investors will be able to receive a stable income over a long period of time: the houses are designed for operation for about 70 years, the mining will be relevant for at least 100 years. By investing in this project you get great opportunities and a guaranteed, stable income.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 11, 2017, 09:33:45 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
If we talk about trading or investing  , in tradin you will need a patience but also in investing but if you do trading you will get  alot of money if you're a expert or pro but in investing you need give your money so it's to risky so be carefull becuase there are many scam now will appear.
actually trading and investment also have risks, in investments also have different risks depending on where you choose the investment. so too for trading has a variety of risks depending on your knowledge and skills, i think if you want to choose between trading and investment, choose according to your passion and skill mate, if you like trading and have skills you can use trading and of course it will be very profitable because many coins who can pump at any time, you can also invest if you do not want to work too hard to earn money, you can invest in real-estate, gold, ICO, etc
Activity: 392
October 11, 2017, 09:01:50 AM
Both are good. However, for me trading more profitable though worth risk that will happen. While, investing is safe against potential losses. But, don't know where the place can invest my bitcoin safely and securely.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 11, 2017, 08:12:15 AM
Both Trading and Investing are risky but for me Investing are must better compare to trading like for example: trading is usually more expensive and need a of money, because every time you buy or sell coins you pay certain fees compare to Investing that is less stressful than trading but take not be careful on investing choose a legit project which a good Development and will give you a good profit someday.
That is not true, if you will do trading. You can do it with just a few or small capital because the fees that you will be paying is not that high and they are in a pretty low percentage based on your capital. Trading is riskier than investing and that is true but once you master it then it will become a very great advantage and you can earn more money compare to the investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
October 11, 2017, 05:29:17 AM
Both Trading and Investing are risky but for me Investing are must better compare to trading like for example: trading is usually more expensive and need a of money, because every time you buy or sell coins you pay certain fees compare to Investing that is less stressful than trading but take not be careful on investing choose a legit project which a good Development and will give you a good profit someday.
Pages:
Jump to: