Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 77. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 05:11:48 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me I will suggest you try trading because in trading especially if you are already expert on it you can earn more and then the best thing is that you can manage your own risk here, unlike when you invest you cannot guarantee how and when your money will come back into your own pocket.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 04:02:13 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading and investing is a big opportunity that will help you to grow your own money but i can say that it is really risky because some of my friends use the method of trading but unfortunately their bitcoins disappeared for trusting too much and for not having enough knowledge about the safest way to trade. So good luck.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 11, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
Both of them are good in their own ways, however it requires knowledge and skills so I suggest you do tons of research first, try to understand how trading and investing works so that you won't regret anything later on. Nonetheless if you don't have experience in both I think the safer choice is investing. Cheers!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 03:50:03 AM
I prefer trading despite the risk, based on experience so far I get a lot of profit when trading so I do not hesitate when trading. the longer we are trading the more we know which coins are profitable.

I will choose both because it is better and safer, we all know that trading has a high risk so I will divide 30% for trading and the rest for investment.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 02:35:47 AM
I prefer trading despite the risk, based on experience so far I get a lot of profit when trading so I do not hesitate when trading. the longer we are trading the more we know which coins are profitable.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 12:04:18 AM
According to what I tend to believe, investing is better than trading as in trading we don't know about the market and also can't be sure that where the market would go in the future, but in investing a person can take calculated risks to predict the future of a coin by researching about it.
Activity: 481
October 11, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
If we talk about trading or investing  , in tradin you will need a patience but also in investing but if you do trading you will get  alot of money if you're a expert or pro but in investing you need give your money so it's to risky so be carefull becuase there are many scam now will appear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
investments or trades, I think they both have great potential to grow the value you have, but with your notes doing your job properly and also having the right information and can be a reference to be confident in making decisions.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2017, 12:50:20 PM
trading and investment is the best way to make a profit. but they have considerable risk. if you are not smart to use it, then the losses you get. if you want to find a safe investment place, you better choose ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think you cannot trade without investing. As a have read, if you wanna trade, then you have to buy coins right? And commonly we buy altcoins so that we can buy them at a low price then then trade them later right?. So Im just thinking, if you want to trade, then you have to invest first, please if I'm wrong, please tell me, thank you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 12:03:38 PM
If you are a long term investor you should go with right investing option in long term basis.

If you are a short time investor you can trade and with more cautiously and watching regularly to trade.

Both is ok as per your comfort and requirement only you can take the decision.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
what I did in my case is I tried trading because all you have to do is have a background about the coin that you will buy and buy when it is low then sell when it is high.
Activity: 180
October 10, 2017, 11:54:12 AM
For me both is good if you wan to be a trader and you have  a skill then you can put 40% of your money in trading since you will be gaining big profit as you trade and put the rest in investing in altcoins that will going to give you profit in 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 390
October 10, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
both are good, it depends on you. if you have skills in trading then you can do it but if you want a small risk then you can invest
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 10, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.

everything in my opinion has a risk, but sometimes there is a low risk and high. according to our ability also when taking the risk is able or otherwise.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.
I agree with you i personally think also trading and investment are both good you can make profit out of both and i think that is what we all want when we think about trading and investing you could invest some and trade some that way you can try both.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.

Yes I'm aware about those scams because they are everywhere and those HYIPs that are making themselves called as an investment websites are the ones that are looking for their victims. I know their scheme and I've been reminding my friends who are new in cryptocurrency that are focusing in bitcoin because in social media's those scams are all over there and many are trying to scam people.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 10, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.

Yes I'm aware about those scams because they are everywhere and those HYIPs that are making themselves called as an investment websites are the ones that are looking for their victims. I know their scheme and I've been reminding my friends who are new in cryptocurrency that are focusing in bitcoin because in social media's those scams are all over there and many are trying to scam people.
Activity: 238
October 10, 2017, 10:08:49 AM
Investing we give you a steady rise in prophet with little risk while trading could possibly earn you exponential figures but a very appreciable risk. So who do you where do you see your self a risk taker or a calm soul with contention. Choose where you want to belong
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
October 10, 2017, 09:23:26 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
There are many ways you can make money from Bitcoin like investing, trading, gambling, signing autographs, earning money from fountains and mining. However, we may have some safe ways to make money as we need capital and investment. That means you have to invest a lot of money into it. With the money you have, I think it's not enough to do that, you need a bigger capital to be able to make money from it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 09:06:19 AM
I think trading and investing are both good but it depend on the personality of an individual towards their risk threshold . As for me, I will prefer trading because I believe that investing is much risk adverse to trading as it involves long term holding of assets which can some time depreciate when you least expect it, whereas trading is for the short term which I can pull out at anytime. For instance, when an asset reaches a technical support and resistance level and refuses to exceed such level, then I should be thinking of existing the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: