Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 78. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 10, 2017, 09:01:32 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

If I'm not mistaken your question is always all over around this forum but my answer would still depend on what kind of a person you are. If you are a player or has a high tolerance in risk taking and can offer a lot of time to focus on the state of the market and can monitor actively then I suggest you TRADE to earn more than what you have right now. Otherwise, you invest if you have a long term perspective because this can also make your money grow in a much more safe way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
October 10, 2017, 08:59:11 AM
Trade and investment are good ways to make money, but without knowledge and experience they can only bring losses. You must first learn all the information about these methods of earning and only then proceed to practice.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 08:58:17 AM
Which one is good for you depends on your personal situation. For example, are you a good trader? With the small amount you want to invest I assume that you have not the willingness to spend countless hours of your valuable time to learn trading.

If my assessment of your situation is correct, then investing is good for you. There are a lot of ICOs on this forum and you surely will find one that fits your expectations.

we will get a lot of fresh air if we do both where we can get more coins at cheaper price when investing in ICO, this is good for continuity trading although not all in accordance with price expectations. Sometimes I feel bored when trading in full, and ICO is a fun speculation.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 08:42:12 AM
If I will choose between the two i will go for investing because trading is too risky just one wrong move in trading we might lost everything we have just like gambling. Thats why i will go for a safer side the investing slowly but surely investment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 06:34:48 AM
I would instead to pick investing, simply because with this things I can increase my bitcoin or other altcoin by doing trade in the exchange websites. But frankly, I can not trade if I'm not going to spend coins in any trading internet site platform.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 03:18:02 AM
I don't like day-trading. I think that the best options for me are mid-term and long term investments. Day trading can be stressful.

I'm also the same, I think trading is very risky because it can make loss and our money is lost, I prefer the safe way that is with investment so I will choose the investment even though it takes a long time to profit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 10, 2017, 01:21:38 AM
For me trading is way more better than investing cause its possible to earn more money if you traded . Consider this, let's say bitcoins price was $10 and let's also say that the price keeps fluctuating and the price hit $12 then went back  to $10 then up again to $12 . Now if you traded you would have bought at $10 and sold at $12 twice so you get 4% profit you can get this much if you had just invested.

First, you can't predict the future outcome so you can't never know the price are going to be fluctuated for how long. Second, if you want to know this better you should have more knowledge gathering to make sure you do not follow the panic seller. Third, if you want to do trading you really need more time because if you take only play for low time you wont get good profit though or may be you can be negative. Trading is good when you have time to earn it but if you do not have enough time you should consider it for investment
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 10, 2017, 12:50:24 AM
Try both. Investing is good. Some coins in the market aren't ripe yet so it takes years before you see their growth. When you see the coins, you should classify these coins according to their class. Some are good for long term investment, some are good for short investment (meaning less than a year of holding) and some are for day trading. But all methods will give you a good profit as long as you know what you are doing. Sometimes even if you know what you are doing, you can lose. Just study the market. And you can try all. Just trade with caution. Market is very risky. Remember that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
October 10, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

If you wanted to earn that amount more than that value, I guess you to participate in the altcoins bounty campaign, just make sure your rank is member and up it surely you could get profit after the ico project either 1 month or more period of time.
Activity: 378
October 10, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading is a very good idea to make a lot of profit, but you should be very careful in what cryptocurrency you invest your money with, or your profit could turn into a loss in an instant. Considering a good team and a nice project would be best. One more thing, simply buying bitcoin would give you a lot of profit in time, just hold your coin and let it make you profit. Mining is also a way, since you have a nice budget, it won't be a problem for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 10, 2017, 12:14:48 AM
Which one is good trading or investing for me the it’s all depend on you. Trading and investing are good, if just have a 100$ try trading you can profit on it and if you have a huge amount of money try investing, the higher you invest the higher you can earn. But trading and investing required a skill and knowledge to profit more.
Activity: 115
October 09, 2017, 11:54:52 PM
I don't like day-trading. I think that the best options for me are mid-term and long term investments. Day trading can be stressful.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2017, 11:49:19 PM
I think both are good trading and investing..if you are a knowledgeable businessman you know how to manage your money in the market..its only a matter of gain or loss..but also profitable  Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
October 09, 2017, 10:35:17 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
There are two similar things both trading and investing have: first, it gives you a big profit and second, these are both risky. But the best choice for me among the two is trading because here you only need to always keep an eye to the latest exchange rates of cryptocurrencies, if you failed then you will lose money so you must become skillful here to make a profit. While on investing, you only need to deposit your btc and wait for it to earn, this is very risky because there are lot of scams spread around that may victimize you so make sure that you will choose the legit one.

But in the end, it's your choice, just be careful to every steps you made. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 364
October 09, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Investing your money to bitcoin related projects like ICOs is a good way of investing your money, you just have to be keen in studying and knowing the project and the team as well, or else you might lose your investment. Trading is a good way of earning bitcoin as well, buy altcoins that you see to be promising then hold on them and wait for your target profit, when you reached it, then go ahead and sell it or trade it.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me? Both but it's to risky to invest but in trading actually i don't know all about trading im just studying about in trading becuase my friend say trading is a good opportunity to get a high money he said that i also need is to be patience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Buying and selling would be the greatest alternative of all you can have.Less risk and you deal with your personal funds and profit.Investments are just like gambling at a diverse system,you may drop
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 07:05:37 PM
Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.
Activity: 264
October 09, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do not have to pick just one if you can decide to choose those two. For you to be able to decide on your own, better to try doing both investing and trading because the answers will vary because we all have different experiences that maybe will not apply or suit into your standard. Better to make both and divide your total money into half and equally distribute it into those two and let yourself see which one is better and on the next time you will have to put your money, you can be able to decide because you are basing your decision on your initial experience.
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 06:58:52 PM
If you can't lose your 200$ or you dont know what is trading then it would be maybe better to invest in altcoins ?
The promising altcoins will grow much more than Bitcoin and Etherum for sure. But you must pick the right one and make very good research before.
It is something like trading>alt investment>bitcoin/etherum investment, but to be a successful trader you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge and some luck. For alts a little bit less and bitcoin or etherum you only need to buy and keep for years. You should decide what you want to do with your money.
Pages:
Jump to: