Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 80. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
October 04, 2017, 10:50:28 AM
Investment work for long time and trading in short time. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market, investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time

Trade can be long-term, but this requires a lot of time to make an accurate forecast. Many experienced traders get a good profit for a long time. But for me, trade is too complicated and I choose investments.
There is no doubt in this fact that trading is not for everyone and people really work hard in order to get grip over trading cardinal principles.

Trading is the most difficult and complicated method of earning bitcoins. You need to practice a lot before you start earning good money with trading. You need to know all the details of your coin and its market trends.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 04, 2017, 06:44:46 AM
Trading is better
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 06:41:49 AM
I think both are equally good depending on which one we choose.
For myself, i prefer trading because i think trading is profitable and a challenge for me.
For investments is equally profitable, but we must find the right type of investment to avoid losses.
I think of trading as the best thing in this world for having a good amount of earning and profit but like you said it all depends on the choice of the person. I will not suggest that person to jump into trading who do not know much about trading and all that stuff. Investing is also a very good option.
I think the business or investment is dependent on the ability and i think both trading and investment and something related to each other.
Trading is the most logical and bring more profit but you have to have experience. Investments also profitable but you must know the right place. Both have pros and cons, you should split your money to avoid losing capital. my experience is that you should have to try trading and experience in it help you to choose the right coin to invest.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 04, 2017, 06:32:04 AM
Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 04, 2017, 06:01:32 AM
Trading is good and profitable only if you have the skill. You should not forget the fact that as trading is profitable, so also there is a tendency for you to loose all your money at the same time.
It is really necessary to acquire the skills first before dabbling into it. Trading can be so tricky and with the wrong strategy or no strategy at all, anyone will lose big.
This is point which most of peoples and after lost complaining about few things which are not related to trading because without any skills you are going to lost money you must learn and do some paper work before this then you can enjoy this work and also can take some good profit trading and investing never been easy

Ya .Me too suggest you to do trading. Because, if you are investing means,you have to brought a Bitcoin for a large amount than a current Rate of bitcoin. But in trading you are not force to brought a Bitcoin with higher than the current value.You can post a Advertisement. If any one OK means,they will trade with you.
Very well said! I think it all depends on the person himself, like which option he finds more convenient. In my opinion, trading is most suitable option amongst both of them.

The only thing we need to take care of while doing trading or even starting doing trade is that we need to learn all the basics about trading.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
October 03, 2017, 06:11:08 AM
I think both are equally good depending on which one we choose.
For myself, i prefer trading because i think trading is profitable and a challenge for me.
For investments is equally profitable, but we must find the right type of investment to avoid losses.
I think of trading as the best thing in this world for having a good amount of earning and profit but like you said it all depends on the choice of the person. I will not suggest that person to jump into trading who do not know much about trading and all that stuff. Investing is also a very good option.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 05:35:06 AM
Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 04:03:51 AM
Trading is good because you can make a lot out of it i guess you should trade and the money you make with it you should invest that way you have both possibilities and doubled your chance to a double income of a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 03, 2017, 03:02:29 AM
I still can't say right now which one is the best because I myself haven't tried trading yet but Im planning to trade if I'm ready and know how it works. As of now investing is best for me,ever since I joined in this forum and participated on signature campaigns I invested my bitcoin earnings, and I can see some profits since then which I cash out and use for our daily needs.
For a beginner, investing is safest way to grow your money. Simply put your funds in some decent and potential coin and enjoy returns by having some patience. In trading, you need a constant watch on market specially for day trade. You need to read the charts and keep a watch on parent company. This all requires lot of time. But profits are incredible. You can earn same percentage of returns inna day in trading that you may earn with Bitcoin investment in a year. But higher risks are involved in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 07:44:35 AM
I prefer to trade, the result is faster we enjoy if the big profit and we can anticipate if the loss
Investing may be a good thing to do right now if you're looking for a profit that is not too big but has a very small risk. Well, bitcoin prices are in a high position, so it might be a bit risky to trade using bitcoin for now. I better to invest in 1 month, and see price developments.
risk must be your friend when it comes to making profit ,
no risk then no profit , that is pretty simple principle ,
trading and investing each have different risk level ,
if you are a big player i mean have a big capital then better to go for investment.
If you have a big capital it is better to go for trading rather than investment because, it will be very easy for you to make money with you have a lot of money. You can buy more supply and you can take over the market and be the manipulator for the certain coin that you bought. Bigger money means wider capability and power so it is worth to risk in trading.

When yo do trade in the platform there is a big chances for to earn big in trading, because by doing it you also doing investing by simply buying altcoins which you think are potentials to increase in span of short time only.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 02, 2017, 05:21:18 AM
You could do investing if you have money for everyday needs..but if you need it desperately you can do trading but do not trade all your btc as times passes by it will surely goes higher and higher..it better to leave bitcoin for a brighter tomorrow.

Activity: 462
October 02, 2017, 01:16:55 AM
It depends if you like it in short term or long term.
If you like it short term, then trading is for you because the price of coins greatly varies from day to day. You must study the activities and when to pull out.
On the other hand, investing is for long term basis. But before you invest, you must first study where to put your money, although the are risk to this, you must choose carefully so that you will not lose your precious money into it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 01:07:49 AM
Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Both offers same level of risk but the thing is trading can give you higher income when your luck hits unlike investment which profit is not that high but if you have lots of money on your pocket better do both so if both will do better you can have a good earnings or you can analize in which field you are better or lucky enough. I think those people who have good experience in trading then  trading is good option for them.while those people who do not have any experience in trading then they should choose investment because in investment people do not need more experience.  It's always better to start with trading because it is one form of investment which let you have full control on your own funds.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 02, 2017, 12:05:36 AM
Nice question! Both offers you a great profit.
As for me, I like investing because it suits me than trading. I think it really depends on what kind of person you are, if your an active player and likes taking big risk, then trading is for you. Otherwise, you invest because in investing, it requires less attention than trading but the catch is that in trading you can see the yield immediately rather than investing which view is for long term.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 02, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
it depends on your ability. if you understand about trading then you should do the trading to get more money if not then you should invest only because the risk is lower.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
October 01, 2017, 10:38:05 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I suggest that you invest in ethereum coin because the value of it is periodically increasing and i think this coin is the safest to invest in. While waiting for your coin to grow, Try to work from bounty campaigns or do some translations to maximize your earnings.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 08:00:50 PM
 For me, to invest is better than to trade. In investing we are get a some profit to our money that we invest and there are so many benefits that we are get when we are trying to invest. For me i trying to invest my money because in investing our money are so profitable, and i really trust in bitcoin. For now, i try to invest my money for a long period of time and when the time that i need some money i have a money that i withdraw. In addition, i invest money to my future purposes in my life, and i want to first my needs in future so im just keep it up on investing. So finally this my opinion about it, so what's yours?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 01, 2017, 07:02:40 PM
Investment is a broad term. You could invest in the stock market or a house or a business. Also, you can invest in bitcoins and do trading. But before you do that make sure to read about the coins you want to trade in to. And don't put in all your money, start low. Then once you get the hang of it, you may invest again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 06:46:35 PM
Both are profitables and both require taking care, and some knowledge before spending the bitcoins. Trading is more profitable in the short run, while investing could being good for the long term.
Always it is suggested to take care and staying away from the ponzi and pyramid systems.
i think that it is depending on one experience, in fact if a person have good experience in trading, then he can really show good result in trading and therefore his all interest will be in trading, but if a person do not have good experience in trading then i think investment is the best option for him, because there he really do not need for such a good experience, he just need to invest their money and then wait for the right time to sell and get some profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 06:23:27 PM
Both are profitables and both require taking care, and some knowledge before spending the bitcoins. Trading is more profitable in the short run, while investing could being good for the long term.
Always it is suggested to take care and staying away from the ponzi and pyramid systems.
Pages:
Jump to: