Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 3. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 28, 2019, 11:44:13 AM
myetherwallet is the wallet I use most often to make transactions but if I only look at the contents of my wallet I only use etherscan and don't have to login to myetherwallet, I only use imtoken when I make transactions when outside house because imtoken is only for mobile
Same, I also like that, I have also been using Imtoken and myetherwallet for a long time because its usefulness is very easy and it really helps my activities personally, so until now I still use both of them namely imtoken on cellphones and myetherwallet on PC.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
May 28, 2019, 11:43:13 AM
since I first joined the crypto currency, I was very loyal to using myetherwallet. I've been very used to using mew so I don't want to move to use another. for me, an important factor that must be considered in choosing a wallet to store our digital assets is a security feature. if the wallet guarantees the security of our wallet and its contents, I will choose the wallet. for me, the security features in the mew wallet are very easy to implement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 11:34:35 AM
myetherwallet is the wallet I use most often to make transactions but if I only look at the contents of my wallet I only use etherscan and don't have to login to myetherwallet, I only use imtoken when I make transactions when outside house because imtoken is only for mobile
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 28, 2019, 11:06:20 AM
I use a wallet that may be used by people in general, namely ERC20 or myetherwallet. It's just what I often use and I believe the wallet is completely very safe to use for every transaction. And another imtoken wallet, I don't use imtoken very often because I prefer to use myetherwallet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 28, 2019, 11:03:42 AM
Hardware wallet is the way to go if you have the money for it and you'd like to keep your funds safe, online wallet is the other way if you don't want to spend money, mobile wallet is also a thing but i doubt their security, but storing your own coins is much safer compare to storing it in a exchange.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 28, 2019, 10:33:16 AM
I am exploitation Hegira pocketbook which is a extremely awesome pocketbook as it has a extremely beauteous person port and nearly of the renowned cryptocurrencies are thither in that billfold and you buoy aloof straight change your deliberate to the cryptocurrency that you similar and they get instantly a motile variant of their pocketbook which is furthermore beauteous and it causes it many commodious representing a person similar me.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 28, 2019, 10:18:47 AM
Yes you can take a wallet more importantly where you have the keys to save your best place. There you can use a strong password. You will personally talk about mew where you will get a lot of strong security for holding your altcoins.
I think the best place to store your private keys is on a flash drive and it is better to put it in a safe so that no one can get it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 28, 2019, 10:18:41 AM
It would depend on the type of wallet and what coin or token. I mostly use ethereum mobile wallets often and I use wallets based on its advanced function which gives me more functionality to manage my assets.
Activity: 35
May 28, 2019, 10:10:00 AM
The safety is a basic and significant affair. Following single is, you have the individual chiefs. So assume 't apply changes pocketbook to storehouse your specie. I think those 2 item are extremely significant earlier you select a billford. I would similar to annex an additional affair to this publish. The affair is, suit hold safety your billford individual achenes. So assume 't place your individual chiefs anyplace similar airdrops or philanthropy. Beware with phishing buncos.
Activity: 36
May 28, 2019, 10:08:30 AM
You are search representing what form of pocketbook? representing which money? Aggregate mints notecase or one currencies pouch?Not sufficiency information to recommend the equitable notecase representing you on the other hand in common HW are nearly secured and aggregate specie backed and furthermore ERC20 coins as well.Or the pocketbook similar GULL representing tokenish and eth store or Coinomi representing aggregate currency.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 25, 2019, 11:16:58 PM
Yes you can take a wallet more importantly where you have the keys to save your best place. There you can use a strong password. You will personally talk about mew where you will get a lot of strong security for holding your altcoins.
Activity: 35
May 25, 2019, 02:16:50 PM
Calculating on what you wish to apply that is paying or not as instantly thither are various digital notecases representing for free or paying, you buoy select single that causes your requires, on the other hand presently I apply nano-s and without troubles
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
May 25, 2019, 12:13:22 PM
There are different wallets to use, all depending on your choice of preference. As for me, I prefer myetherwallet and imToken, as I think they're both well protected, and almost difficult to hack in. It all depends on what we like.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 11:32:27 AM
The offline world is best secure environment for crypto holdings in my opinion. Blockchain.info is not secure and their service lags harder than cryptopia. I have used their service and have good luck in case of something unusual happens in the crypto wallet.
there are some people who really prefer to store their assets on offline wallet for security reasons. but actually all depends on our attitude in securing our own wallet. because sometimes the online or online wallet is all at risk because of our own weaknesses.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 25, 2019, 11:19:46 AM
Definitely Hardware wallet like Nano Ledger if you were to protect your coins very well

Else, for Bitcoin i uses Bitpay wallet (Desktop) , Electurm in the past(It has security issue from what i heard)
Myetherwallet, Private key i saved it safely
I completely agree with you that your choice of wallets is really safe.  For ethereum and all erc-20 tokens, MEW is a very good wallet.  But for Bitcoin, I use blockchain.info, with the ability to access via the website or through a mobile application.  There is a very high degree of security and authentication.
The offline world is best secure environment for crypto holdings in my opinion. Blockchain.info is not secure and their service lags harder than cryptopia. I have used their service and have good luck in case of something unusual happens in the crypto wallet.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 11:01:54 AM
This really depends on what you want and what you want to use it for. My favorite pick Was Eidoo until I discovered Trust wallet. Then I Enjoyed updated and I have never regretted using Enjin and Trust wallets for storing my coins
I think that each cryptocurrency user has his own preferences regarding the cryptocurrency wallet.  I used to prefer web wallets, but today I do not trust their security and therefore I use a mobile application.  Although security is also a big question.  If you use a mobile application, it is a Coinomi wallet, and if the web is a wallet, then this is myetherwallet.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
May 24, 2019, 02:53:32 PM
This really depends on what you want and what you want to use it for. My favorite pick Was Eidoo until I discovered Trust wallet. Then I Enjoyed updated and I have never regretted using Enjin and Trust wallets for storing my coins
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 02:38:42 PM
Definitely Hardware wallet like Nano Ledger if you were to protect your coins very well

Else, for Bitcoin i uses Bitpay wallet (Desktop) , Electurm in the past(It has security issue from what i heard)
I completely agree with you that your choice of wallets is really safe.  For ethereum and all erc-20 tokens, MEW is a very good wallet.  But for Bitcoin, I use blockchain.info, with the ability to access via the website or through a mobile application.  There is a very high degree of security and authentication.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 24, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 24, 2019, 04:20:01 AM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance

What is your purpose first ? If you just want to trading your coin in the market, using exchange wallet is enough.
But if you want to hold coin in your wallet, i think you must have a secure wallet like hardwallet.
Or at least using desktop wallet to securely storing your coin for long period.
Online wallet like blockchain and myetherwallet are fine too but not for a long time holder, if OP want to use wallet for hold coins for a long time like some months or years, then it will be better if OP buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or use desktop wallet like Electrum.
Pages:
Jump to: