Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 9. (Read 20790 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 01, 2019, 04:54:57 PM
If you are looking forward to hold for a long term, then its best to use a secured hardware wallet. If you are planning to use a desktop wallet, then choose the one provided by the developers. Don't use those third party multi coin supported wallets. Again, don't hold huge amount of coins in online wallet. Its too risky to do so. Same goes for exchanges. Don't use an exchange wallet as a form of storing your coins.
One last thing, always keep a back up of your wallet Smiley.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 01, 2019, 04:12:09 PM
The main thing in the wallet is the security that everyone seeks, display can be combined in the second order but security must be at the forefront because it guarantees the value of the money we have
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2019, 04:00:53 PM
It's purely depends on your need. Your preference will select the right wallet for you. But all aof above if you have some money and a big portfolio always go for a hardware wallet. Cause nothing is safer than a hardware wallet. Now it's depends what you are holding if you hold any ethereum based token go for myetyeherwallet wallet. Myetyeherwallet is one of the best wallet ever I saw. If you hold neo for for neon wallet, for Eos you can go for  simple Eos or anything. I always suggest the wallet which is preferred by the officials. And I also like mobile wallets now a days. But I don't like multi wallets. It's not what I want. And I always look in a wallet for security and simplicity. That's all.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 03:57:34 PM
There are lots of wallets, for ethereum wallet especially I personally use imtoken wallet, very easy to use even as a newbie but you have to keep your private key and mnemonic phrase secured.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 01, 2019, 03:38:08 PM
First of all you need to understand which currencies you will use. And based on this, choose a wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 01, 2019, 03:35:21 PM
i use Ledger nano s. in my opinion this is the most convenient and most reliable wallet at the moment. he is very practical and always at hand
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
May 01, 2019, 02:48:22 PM
Depending on which tokens you stor. I usually participate in an ICO and I enjoy using MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 01, 2019, 12:46:21 PM
For Ethereum and other Altcoin I am using My ether wallet it is easy use and simple , and for Bitcoin I am using free online wallet blockchain.com
Today there are quite a lot of wallets that cryptocurrency users prefer.  But now I began to notice that the majority is starting to give preference to washing wallets.  I also liked One of these wallets, in which you can store all existing cryptocurrencies from bitcoin to small tokens.  The name of the mobile app Math wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 30, 2019, 02:01:02 PM
For Ethereum and other Altcoin I am using My ether wallet it is easy use and simple , and for Bitcoin I am using free online wallet blockchain.com
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 30, 2019, 01:26:43 PM
   From recently I use AtomicWallet. Great wallet, multi-currency wallet. They have so many coins, they support so many swaps. From recently
they are partners with Binance too. I follow their twitter.
   Great wallet! People should try it, I use it for months and I like it a lot!
Yes, I agree with you, I also put this wallet and so far like it, but my main wallet is a Trust Wallet is a Binance wallet, it is very easy to handle and also a lot of tokens and coins and is very often updated.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
April 30, 2019, 11:18:17 AM
I think coinomi is still the best wallet at this moment, and Imtoken version 2 is alternative cause it's new & need update features sometimes

I have never tried coinomi wallet, if I have used the imtoken application since the first version until now it has been version 2.4, and in my opinion imtoken is very easy to use, and there are others I use like nano wallet because it is easy to use.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 11:10:35 AM
I think coinomi is still the best wallet at this moment, and Imtoken version 2 is alternative cause it's new & need update features sometimes
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
April 30, 2019, 11:00:41 AM
There are many wallet to hold your Bitcoin and Altcoins but you need to choose the perfect one which will suit your desired needs. I think XAPO is the best wallet to hold your Bitcoin but you can't hold Altcoin here. For Both Bitcoin and the Altcoins you should use the Ledger or Trezor the hardware wallet for high security for ever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 10:54:35 AM
   From recently I use AtomicWallet. Great wallet, multi-currency wallet. They have so many coins, they support so many swaps. From recently
Today there is a fairly large selection of multi wallets.  You can also make a choice in favor of conomi, but as far as applications can be safe, there are quite a lot of questions here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2019, 03:05:59 AM
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 30, 2019, 02:53:38 AM
I want to suggest something to you, If you plan to hold coins for more days then you can use myetherwallet. Finally if you want to trade and keep hold some coins as well then you can use exchange wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 02:42:25 AM
It depends , for trading I am holding my coins at exchanges because I don't wanna transfer my funds every day paying fees but most of my btc and eth are in my Ledger Nano S  and I am quite happy with this device.
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 22, 2019, 10:48:32 AM
I use myetherwallet and I'll encourage you to use this wallet. Because the mew wallet security is very good and it's a lot easier to use. and if you're a holders man for some popular currency then you can use coinbase wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
April 22, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
You can this try to check them out mate. https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/ this wallet became useful for a couple of years. Or you can also use Imtoken. But still, I suggest MEW,  it is really the best for this thing, dudes. Just be careful in the phishing site so that you wont be a victim by the hacker or your account won't be stolen on your wallet.

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 22, 2019, 07:17:06 AM
I agree with you! Use Exchange wallet for regular transactions, using personal wallets for long-term storage! Consider using a personal wallet that is well-reviewed and regularly updated!
[/quote]
yes, it is a very right choice. where I also store my long-term assets in my personal wallet. and use exchange wallets to store assets that I use to trade every day. some assets that have growth potential I quickly use to trade daily. of course I will get it in exchange only. after getting a profit, I save it in a long-term asset in my personal wallet ..
Pages:
Jump to: