Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 6. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 12, 2019, 04:18:04 PM
I have a lot of good wallet recommendations, but right now I'm only using one wallet, Metamask. in any case, I think this metamask is the most perfect. but if talk about an android wallet, I will suggest Enjin wallet. the reason is simple because I can import wallet from metamask into the Enjin wallet. and this is the wallet that I currently install.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 12:50:01 AM
This conditional on on reason you exploitation the billfold on the other hand always aid almost the safety. Analysis where the wealth are held, try regional store and keep off on-line purses. Looking representing opensource writing billfold, it is many protected than the shut origin. Looking representing the acceptance and what local affirm almost the billford, never mastery immense caches in a modern notecase that you buoy 't belief.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
May 11, 2019, 12:08:57 PM
Too many wallets make me dizzy and prone to losing balance, since a year I installed coinbase for android and I keep all the coins that I have like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and so on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 11, 2019, 11:13:56 AM
I prefer to use MEW for all my transactions and for storing my ERC-20 tokens. In my opinion, this is the best wallet for Ethereum tokens. All other coins are divided among the most popular exchanges to cover the loses in case of hacker attacks.
Myetherwallet is easy to use too, and only need to login on the website and can login everywhere. Just remember there are many phising link for myetherwallet, so be careful always check the site twice before you login to the site. For hardware wallet, i choose trezor.
I fully agree with the above written comments,myetherwallet is very easy to use and less reliable, of course, if you follow all the safety rules!
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 11, 2019, 11:01:11 AM
Of course this depends on the purpose and type of coins we have, if we want to hold for the long term (more than a year) of course the keep in the native wallet such as electrum, green address, MEW and so on are certainly safer, but I'm just keep in exchange wallet like Binance or Okex.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 11, 2019, 10:40:21 AM
From the first I knew crypto and now I use MYETHERWALLET wallet more. Because wallet is very easy to use. Therefore I like to use this wallet until now. There may be other wallets like imtoken but I have never been interested.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 11, 2019, 10:37:31 AM
The most important Yan is not easy to crack and very safe. There are lots of wallets and that depends on the coins you have. Until now I prefer the ERC20 wallet because almost all of my coins are based on Ethereum. And it's safer if we keep coins in several wallets.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 10:30:40 AM
Best personal wallet to use for security purpose will be a good hardware wallet like Ledger Nano, but there are still other very good and secure software wallets like Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, blockchain wallet, imtoken, coinomi, VTHO THOR, WAVES wallet, ICONEX, TRON WALLET, LOBSTR to mention a few. Please be sure you keep your private key or mnemonic phrase very safe, do not store on social media or email. Write down somewhere safe or print.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 10:11:46 AM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance

There are many wallets in cryptocurrency, usually it will start from the wallet released by the dev of the coin.
If you talk about Ethereum, i confirm that the most simple wallet is myetherwallet.
But you should look for wallet that have a very good security features. Even top exchange like binance, the wallet has been hacked.
Activity: 238
May 11, 2019, 03:17:39 AM
Whether a pocketbook representing a motile use buoy apply imtoken or buoy furthermore apply a billford from the GULL site, I would fairly create a pocketbook from GULL as it is safer as it just requires to cover or bar the individual crucial store document
Activity: 21
May 10, 2019, 06:19:24 AM
To choose a wallet to use you have to check out the security features of that wallet. That's the basic thing. Also, try to find out what goes for others if you are a newbie. I use MEW for ethereum based tokens and also Imtoken. These two are good.
Activity: 434
May 10, 2019, 05:50:41 AM
Mew is the most popular wallet for me personally. Even if you have a tether on any stock exchange, it is much safer to transfer the erc-20 token to your wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 05:42:58 AM
what I'm looking for for a wallet is of course a security problem. if the wallet is safe then we will be very calm to use it, because I hold lots of tokens so I only use IMTOKEN and MEW because in my opinion they are very safe

Imtoken mobile wallet is very friendly user and can used for many token and coin. I think the important thing before we using mobile wallet is keep our seed safe and not share it to anyone and i am believe Imtoken is good and safe
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 10, 2019, 04:20:00 AM
what I'm looking for for a wallet is of course a security problem. if the wallet is safe then we will be very calm to use it, because I hold lots of tokens so I only use IMTOKEN and MEW because in my opinion they are very safe
Activity: 602
May 10, 2019, 04:19:22 AM
I prefer to use MEW for all my transactions and for storing my ERC-20 tokens. In my opinion, this is the best wallet for Ethereum tokens. All other coins are divided among the most popular exchanges to cover the loses in case of hacker attacks.

MEW is good web wallet and i think its very secure as long we keep our private key safe. Beside that, we should always check on web certificate before accessing our wallet. Beside using MEW, i am using Trust wallet, its mobile wallet and i think its secure and its better keep safe on our seeds
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 10, 2019, 04:07:37 AM
Myetherwallet is easy to use too, and only need to login on the website and can login everywhere. Just remember there are many phising link for myetherwallet, so be careful always check the site twice before you login to the site. For hardware wallet, i choose trezor.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 10, 2019, 03:42:20 AM
There is nothing in the wallet,this all are just interface of accessing out our stored block so you can pick any wallet which has private key to access it,which is like a security code needed and it is almost impossible to brutefoce so all your funds will be safe with private key wallet but make sure that wallet is legit before depositing.
Activity: 294
May 10, 2019, 03:41:24 AM
Activity: 560
May 10, 2019, 03:37:13 AM
I prefer using hardware cold-storage cryptowallets such as Trezor and Ledger ,but for some airdrop and bounty tokens I am using MyEtherWallet.Some funds I am holding at exchanges but watching at  the situation with Binance I am thinking to move all my coins out of there.
Activity: 491
May 10, 2019, 03:23:08 AM
Security should be your number one concern,  then you can consider a friendly user interface which wont be too complicated for novice to use.
Pages:
Jump to: