Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 8. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 02:42:47 PM
So far I'm very comfortable using myetherwallet. In my opinion, this is very easy to use. When choosing a wallet, the one I noticed was the security of the wallet. Futur security and security guarantees are the first and important thing for me to pay attention to. When I am safe, I can be freer and not worry when using my wallet. Indeed security is one that we must pay attention to because if it is not safe then we can experience losses.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
May 08, 2019, 02:41:34 PM
You need only one feature from the wallet, the wallet needs to be secure. That is everything. Why would you need thousands of functions when you loose your money as soon as some hacker will decide to rob you?
Activity: 602
May 08, 2019, 02:39:58 PM
It needs a lot of interest in what most people use, because most people today determine how and what to use. Where open product, and where not. I prefer open source projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 02:39:31 PM
First of all, ensure that the wallet is from a popular company for instance Blockchain industry and also you might want to look at the user interface of the application and how simple it is. Also make sure the wallet provides an option where you can save your private key before setting it up so that in case you lose the wallet you can recover your funds with the passphrase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 08, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
Most importantly, use a wallet that supports Ladger or Trezor, so you will be less likely to be robbed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
May 08, 2019, 02:30:23 PM
So far the main feature that I am looking for from a wallet is about safer security. Then frequent updates to support users. We know that security is the main thing in choosing a wallet. Never underestimate security, because in the digital world it's very vulnerable to hacking accounts. Stay alert! Cool
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 01:32:55 PM
Reason looking representing something when all things has continued been recognized? GULL is single of the better and nearly commodious notecases representing each erc-20 currencies. I preferred it and desire not get anything to modify representing a continued age.
Activity: 129
May 08, 2019, 09:12:01 AM
Metamask is the best wallet on ethereum blockchain ( to receive erc20 token ) and coinomi for main wallet 
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 09:09:44 AM
I apply a break pc to accession my billford. So I'm comforted with GULL and MetaMask. Metamask is commodious as you buoy annex a plenty of your purses to it, in any casings it is commodious to get coins. Nearly regularly I apply GULL as I get continued been familiarized to it and I similar its naivete and functionality.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2019, 12:05:26 AM
Now there are many electronic wallets developed for you to choose. also I usually use mew, trust, atomic
Activity: 62
May 07, 2019, 11:07:03 PM
Move ahead representing a component purse, they are a plenty many protected and safer compared to whatever additional form of billford
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 04, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
If you are a beginner and are just starting your work with cryptocurrency, then you will most likely deal with ERC20 based tokens, so in my opinion Myetherwallet will be a good choice for you.
Activity: 494
May 04, 2019, 10:37:05 AM
There are so many wallets you can use to wallet your altcoins and not all the wallets are the same as others have the advantage of the most used bounty hunters wallet is the mew wallet or myetherwallet because it's the most easy to use, and know what a good wallet is, metamask can tell how good the metamask wallet is because they dengue the phishing site and phishing addresses so many are using it but know the most beautiful wallet on all altcoins is the ledger nano because this wallet is very secure and is also a lot of users but I know it's just that the holders have lots of altcoins with potential but there are nano sales that are not secure but this wallet is worth of $ 100 that knows the price of the ledger nano.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
May 04, 2019, 10:33:25 AM
I have experienced a problem with the Myetherwallet wallet where theft occurred. for now I have bought Nano-s wallet which is safer for my assets. especially the current hacking cases are increasingly happening so we must be careful in storing our assets
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 04, 2019, 10:25:07 AM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance

If I were you, I'd be looking for the following features:

1. The ability to export the private key
2. The ability to set the transaction fee by yourself
3. Availability of 2FA
4. Positive reviews from the crypto users
5. Ability to store multiple crypto-currencies
6. Ease of use
7. Friendly UI
8. Mobile friendly
9. Extra protection from hackers
10. Based in a country where the services are legal

(the top 3 are the most important ones).
Activity: 118
May 04, 2019, 10:14:22 AM
I recommend you using Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is the premier mobile (IOS & Android) ethereum wallet which works with any ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721 tokens. Trust Wallet also supports the leading crypto curencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ETC, GoChain, Wanchain, TRon, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and more. Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet app.
Trust wallet is a multi-functional wallet with a lot of applications, making sure everyone feels safe and easy to use.
1. Trust Wallet - Best in class mobile Ethereum wallet
2. Safe and Secure:
3. Support Leading Crypto Curecies
3.Support Leading.png
4. Trust DApp Browser & DApps Marketplace
5. Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
May 02, 2019, 12:58:14 PM
If you only store Ethereum and its tokens, then the hardware wallet will be the most reliable. If you have a lot of different cryptocurrencies, it is better to use electrum wallet

10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 02, 2019, 12:35:58 PM
The main thing in the wallet is the security that everyone seeks, display can be combined in the second order but security must be at the forefront because it guarantees the value of the money we have
but the paradox is that now not a single wallet can guarantee you a hundred percent guarantee of its reliability.
Activity: 303
May 02, 2019, 12:20:44 PM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance
What wallet do you mean? ... I think the QT or Offline wallet is quite safe from hackers, because there are already many features that make us safe for irresponsible people. but it also must be helped with spyware prevention applications, incoming trojans such as antivirus and others
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 02, 2019, 11:51:18 AM
Of course it depends on coins or tokens that we have, but for me a use exchange wallet like Binance or Kucoin is a better thing because it is easier and safer than the keeper in the native wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: