Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 105. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I saw the bit about the 300btc bounty for a tipping bot, and I want to write it.

I'd love to get in touch with the admin about the specs.  I'd like for the bot to be hosted on the forums's box.  Load should be very low for what I have in mind, and wallets will be created and hosted externally.  Lemme PM him! woo
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Interesting process here

I was going to join a discussion about BFL on another part of this forum but realized I can't.

Oddly, I posted back in 2011 before this whitelist started and never got any replies to my post so I never came back.

Any chance you can free me?

-DPoS

I guess I have to make 4 posts to add to my first one from 2 years ago  Smiley

Just this one and one more!??

This process teaches us to be miners?
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
Hi, please let me out of here. i will do my best to be usefull in community. thx
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
You got it dpos
Interesting process here

I was going to join a discussion about BFL on another part of this forum but realized I can't.

Oddly, I posted back in 2011 before this whitelist started and never got any replies to my post so I never came back.

-DPoS

Just this one and one more!??
Interesting process here

-DPoS

Interesting process here

-DPoS
Activity: 7
I would like to be whitelisted.

Proof that I know about Bitcoin?

I've been a forum member since 2011 (however, lack of being able to post turned me off from the forum and turned me into a lurker).  I've been semi-actively trading and have seen exchanges come and sadly go.  I was also one of the people who got infamously Goxed (just look at the leaked list for my username as proof).

What attracted me to Bitcoin is multiple things.  I am a libertarian.  I believe in Austrian economics.  I love privacy and anonymity.  I even come at this from the cryptography perspective since I'm also a computer science graduate.  I come at Bitcoin from so many perspectives, which is probably why I love it so much.

I don't plan on making many posts, but I would greatly appreciate being whitelisted, since I am not really a "newbie".  Thanks in advance!
Activity: 257
received a loan from someone and would like to be able to reply to their post in the lending section.
So I bought some bitcoin bumper stickers for my car, we should spread the word right?
Sorry, I haven't seen one post that's really requesting to be whitelisted. So please allow me to do it the same way.
Activity: 14
I am the one who wants to be whitelisted.
Any fellow canucks around here?
Activity: 18
I guess I'll post once a day about nothing until I am approved to move on.
this is such a fascinating thing to come across.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
Please don't make me post rubbish here just so i can post in the threads i might want to post in.

I was an active member on the cypherpunks mailing list when hashcash was first proposed.
I even had an e-gold account.
I was one of the earliest users of pgp when phil proposed it.
I have a good understanding of crypto and how it works.
I'm certainly not a spammer.

I read much more than post anyway.

So, yeah. I want outa here please.

edit:
Forgot to mention i have accounts on several bitcoin exchanges and have traded on btc-e and mtgox.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
In da Jungle!
I am reading this forum for months as many other forums but I really just post maybe once every 3-4 years and only if I really feel its necesery I prefer to listening instead of talking!

The reason I signed up is the  topic=158246.0 (I supose I cant post urls so any admin would know what to do with it), I want to participate in that  -Group Buy- Avalon ASIC 63Gh/s unit in Batch 3 [UPDATED] But i cant post

I already pm'd sunblaster but would like to do it also in the thread more publicly for obvious reasons Smiley

I already do mining over a year with Gpu's and it was moslty a set up and forget thing (its in a dc i have a rack) Imagine that a friend of mine reminded me about the BTC climbing sky high in January !!! and then I decided I want to move to ASIC but that was on January and I forgot about it again when he emailed me today saiying Hey your BTC is almost 70 euro !!

So i decided to buy a ASIC BUT i discovered I was few days late and they have been now sold and are not available anymore!! So a joined buy or group buy is the next logical thing for me!

You see my everyday life as a programmer/admin leaves me not much time free, I read alot of forums but dont write so often sometime even watching a forum for over 3-4 years before posting, what can I say am more like a listener Smiley

By the way I mostly deal in real life with very big sites and do server optimization and use fancy techniques like putting whole sql in ram and making copies every few seconds with custom made code, plus facebooks flashcache, varnish , drbd to have copy and failover in same dc and also some code to be able to switch dc in 15-30 seconds if something goes wrong etc etc.

Hope this is enough to give me the posibility to post in the topic=158246.0 to pariticipate in that group buy.

thank you in advance

I am very interested in the group buy too, but how do we confirm the people, etc... and I guess buying a whole unit is out of the question now too, right?
I'm an indie game developer
Seriously though, would very much appreciate
Activity: 28
Please set me free; i want to contribute a whole lot more to the community.
Ive done my dues, interacted with the forum for 4+hours and contributed quite a bit already.

Thanks and regards, NF414
Jump to: