Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 111. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Hi, would kindly request having access to the other forums. I'm a web developer and have a keen interest in participating in more advanced Bitcoin discussions.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind
Whitelist Request. Want out of here!

BFL shift my orders and wont to share my situation. Need advice here!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Humble request to be whitelisted here - I am a professional computational economist and I would really like to participate in the "economics" discussion.
Activity: 12
For some reason it seems to have stopped counting my time logged in. I've been stuck at 40 minutes since yesterday.

Hours later and I'm now at 41 minutes.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Well to be honest I just joined here and am still reading the newbies but wouldn't mind a speedup
Currently mining using GUI Miner/ Scrypt Alpha by Tacotime for Litecoin
Use opencl/stratum and slush's pool, btc guild stratum and litecoinpool.org
Know where to find the bitcoin exchange rate on coinmill and bitcoin charts
And Interested in Satoshi Dice ticker SDICE and VTX on Havelock
And to top it all off such a legitimate answer must be a human being so not a robot so I guess I am ready to be released to the forum as I think I understand more about bitcoin than the average newbie starting off here Smiley But still got some things to learn Cheesy
Thanks for reading
For some reason it seems to have stopped counting my time logged in. I've been stuck at 40 minutes since yesterday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Iv'e been a lurker for a while, and I'm looking to change that! (Not sure how old this account is, but Iv'e been lurking before I created it).

Iv'e recently got back from a holiday from Cyprus (coincidentally) and some of the surrounding countries. I actually have some quite interesting input towards some of the threads on here about it, and would love to share. I am an avid supporter of Bitcoin and have told numerous people about it. Whilst my understanding of the technicalities is quite vague, I fully understand the concept behind it (Well, so I think).

My logged in time is a mere 2 minutes, but I wouldn't be surprised if my time on this forum is well over 20 hours as a guest.
Activity: 6
Hi! I'd like to join the discussions in the forum too. Please release me from jail! lol

I'd like to share some insights into some of the recent issues (block size, etc.)
Activity: 42
I posted some projects on the service newly announced in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinfundercom-bitcoin-crowdfunding-for-bitcoin-158289

...and now, I would like to add some comments to the thread
I guess I'm not requesting, I'm begging to be released from jail so I can get in on the Avalon order.  I have an order in for BFL, but hedging my bets with a small piece of the group buy.

Running primarily litecoin mining right now because of the profitability ratio.  Have done some NVC and Bitcoin, but my rig just likes litecoin.

Please help.......w0lfm4n
Activity: 1
There is a post on the speculation subforum regarding the common symptoms of a bubble and how recently the bitcoin has mirrored those symptoms which I would like to get involved in before the thread dies. I read the "New to bitcoin? Start here!" sticky long ago, and have absorbed as much info on bitcoin the past month as one possibly can (not to say there isn't always more to learn).
Activity: 476
I need to post in securities, I have been on here since 2010 and involved with Bitcoin since 2009, I just don't login or post much.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hi

I would totally accept the newbie rule (which I think is a good thing!) - so I am only requesting white listing for the following reason:

a) I am not a spammer Smiley

b) I am not a total noob to bitcoins - I run 3 bitcoins startups in 3 countries, I am trading on mtgox, bitfloor and bitcoin-24 (I am also a software developer and webdesigner)

c) I have recently launched http://BTCXperts.com and therefor trying to get in touch with professional bitcoiners all around the planet - so I am requesting whitelisting to introduce myself in the local bitcoins boards.

d) I made my newbie-intro-post with my clear name

If thats not good enough, well - then I guess, I will have to live with the newbie restrictions Sad

cheers and thanks

-SM

e) - I made also 18 posts in 5 languages  Shocked

please, pretty please...with powder sugar and a cherry on top? Someone?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello, hello!  I've been logged in for over 4 hours.  Please promote my newbie account!   Grin
Activity: 6
Level up please!

(I've been following the forum for a few weeks now, just slow in registering and then posting.)
Activity: 17
Please let me post on the big boys forum.  I have had 3 hours 10 mins logged in for *ages* now!
Activity: 7
i would like to get out of here to post about gambling & marketplace matters.  i am active on seals with clubs.
Activity: 50
I tried getting a whitelist a long while ago but was ignored. How can I prove I'm not a bot? I'd like to comment in the other forums and make an announcement post.
Activity: 7
I've now been logged on 4 hours and have the required posts but am not able to post in the main forum yet.
Activity: 476
Whitelist plz

Gotta list a reason boss, a relatively good reason.
Jump to: