Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 107. (Read 474339 times)

bV
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Please whitelist me as I need to participate in a discussion on the ICBIT thread.
Activity: 42
Please whitelist me  Cool

I posted some projects on the service newly announced in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinfundercom-bitcoin-crowdfunding-for-bitcoin-158289

...and now, I would like to add some comments to the thread

Activity: 25
I made a bitcoin ticker for firefox and would like to share it with the community.
What would be the best sub-forum to post this in?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bitcoin-ticker/
Activity: 4
can someone send a pm to EricSU for me?
he is admin of seedunlimited and i paid BTC
but it never finish the registration
i need to pm him to show what i paid and my email
address that i used
(i don't want to post public) and it won't let newbie do PM
can u help
please
Activity: 18
Hi,

Admin, please make me a big boy.
I want to post a proposal of making one ASIC-based bitcoin miner device. Yes, I know you are smiling but you will like it I think

Thanks
Activity: 22
Hello admin @theymos can you whitelist me, i want to talk to you per private message about advertising things.

Thank you
Activity: 54
I've been lurking for a while, but I rarely log in. I've been mining since September. I don't post much, but would like the ability to do so outside of this forum.
Activity: 536
Merit: 500
I am a professional designer and developer
Activity: 16
Would like to be whitelisted because I have ordered an Avalon ASIC and would like to network/talk to other people since it's important to me to have everything sorted out before it arrives. Which pools to use etc. I have done some GPU mining in the past but it wasn't really profitable. I invested some money in BTC when it was around 5-7 EUR so i decided to put my money on an Avalon ASIC #3. It might be a mistake though since BFL made some announcement the other day. I hope I get in before the flood... I also frequent #bitcoin-otc and is a registered member more than a year but I would like to keep that nym seperate from this one!
Activity: 536
Merit: 500
I am the one who wants to be whitelisted.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi guys!

I'd like to enter the forums, as I've just spent a while improving the BTCPrice Mac app posted in this thread and I wanted to leave the OP a message there Smiley

You can check out my pull request at the Github repo here and my fork of the orignal repository here

I've gotten into bitcoin a lot the past week - studied bitcoin.pdf and the workings of the block chain, traded my first few coins and made a bit of a profit in the process. I really like the crypto side of it and would like to join the discussion on these boards! Smiley

I hope you realise I'm a (potentially) serious member and are able to whitelist me.
Activity: 14
Hello, I've been lurking for some time and so far I find the community as a whole quite inspiring.

I actually already posted in the Businesses thread to be set free, as I'm a published high end retoucher here to offer my retouching/ photoshop services to the market place. However, I thought I might also qualify for the whitelist under normal circumstances as well.

You can check out my website for legitimacy - http://www.lulielens.com

Thanks and see you in the forums!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Rockefeller Oil in his time, Today is BTC time
Hey there, I already introduced myself in this forum.
I've been reading the forum anonymously until i created the user and the read the newbie guide. I created some post but really don't want to wait 4 hours just to post in the trade market. I live in Argentina as I said before, I have lot of problems to get BitCoins, I need to pay with credit card or Paypal, or any other method but bank account. So I need to post or respond messages in MarketPlace. Thanks.
Activity: 18
Dang, I'm still locked out :/
Activity: 8
I have been coming on and reading, downloading, learning for a good year now and have spent well over 100 hours on this forum, just usually not logged in. I currently run a small mining operation that is all GPU based. I'd like to comment on the group buy in for an avalon asic miner which is somewhat time critical. Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 116
Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.
On behalf of user jonis: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jonls-88199

He is contributing code for the OpenPaperWallet project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155847.0;all

but cannot post it, as is newb. They sent me PM.

Please fast-track whitelist of jonis, they are contributing value already

Thank you
Activity: 44
5th post! and on to freedom -- in a few hours.. hahah, see you all around.

Activity: 17
Please let me in the whitelist, i want to get active in the forum Smiley

thx
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I would like to be white-listed because I'm really interested in the bitcoin concept and want a place to learn from others who know more.

Thank you,
Baritus
Activity: 1
I tend to be a lurker.

I want to buy FGPAs and other hardware in the marketplace forum.  I've pre-ordered BFL machines, have a GPU miner setup.

Thanks!
Jump to: