Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 114. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'd like out of newbie area so that I can +1 mitty for a smooth transaction for x6500 FPGA Miners in the List of honest traders

Thanks
- Tridala
Activity: 3
I really need to pm Yankee about a recent transaction involving a mistaken transfer of bit coins to a mtgox account instead of a bitcoin address and I cannot send a PM. I thought it said I had to post only once to enable messaging, but it still is not letting me send him a message. I saw other forum members in the support forum reccomending sending him a pm to resolve my issue. Thanks
Activity: 1
want to respond here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/peerbetorg-play-without-house-edge-129620, because i want that millibitcoin.

and, o yes i am a total newbie, just reading stuff about it since one week, not convinced that bitcoins are useful or even trustworthy. But the concept is so different that i like to experiment with it. The main problem with bitcoins is probably that it does not lose value with time, but rather gains value with time. That makes it not a good competitor for currency, because people will first spend money that loses value (and keep money that gains value). But for savings, bitcoins might be nice.

I have no idea if or when i will be able to contribute in this forum something useful 5 times.

Activity: 4
Ok I do not fall in the category of "not new to bitcoin" but im here generally to apply or better said offer my translation skills to giantdragon regarding his post:

"We are happy to announce bonuses for the Peerbet website and Android app translation. You can earn 0.01-0.1 BTC depending from the localization value to the Peerbet (i.e. popular languages will be rewarded higher). You need to translate website's locale files and Android app's strings.xml.

If you are interested in, write what languages do you know."

I'm  not here to ask question found a lot on my own. Smiley

Thank You for the consideration.
Activity: 7
Hello everyone and a big hey to the mods here.

I created an account here to post in the "Ripple giveaway" thread on alternative currencies.
I already have BTC, some as an investment and a small amount to convert into ripple's XRP, tried to get my ripple account over the first 300 XRP, but you can't convert BTC to ripple before you first have XRP, and I tried to get XRP on BitStamp, but i cant set ripple to trust it...

I want Ripple because I'm doing research into creating an app that uses it or an alternative as an accounting mechanism to ....

Nah I'll keep that to myself for now, but I could really use a few XRP and the only way I know how to is to post in that giveaway thread...

(unless someone here sends the unlock amount of XRP to rtTqbAdFqCypgJDPP1ximr4tBRaNJ3Lk5, i promise to send it back as soon as my account is unlocked)

Anyway: I hope i can get unlocked here on these beautiful forums Smiley

dulf
Activity: 26
Same here, want get get some NVC in the NVC give away thread, so I'd like to get post privs in the alt coin forum.
Activity: 48
Hi I have some posts already but waiting for the 4 hour is a bit hard. I want to post in one of the give away threads in the alt coin forum, so I could get some alt coin to play with. Thanks
Activity: 11
Hi There,

I represent UK games developer RedBedlam, we've just started to accept Bircoin for our latest MMO game, The Missing Ink - www.missing-ink.com

I wanted to make an official announcement about this in the general discussion forum, would it be possible to get a white listing to be able to do this?

Many thanks!
Activity: 16
Hello,

okay i think i figuerd it out.

PS: to other newbies: you need 5 POSTS and spend 4 HOURS in the board
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Another whitelist request here Wink

I've been reading about bitcoin , I started my bitcoin the first thing I do is get a “Bitcoin Wallet”. And downloaded the Bitcoin client for my Operating System.

I want to be whitelisted, because I would like to be part of the marketplace, where I would finally gain some Bitcoins and spend some.
I also got scammed by MtGox and would like to get some help from more advanced Bitcoin-ers.

I am also planning to start a bitcoins project.

thanks. Wink
Activity: 17
I'd love to get out of here.

I have a problem with my wallet and I'd really like to ask for assistance regarding this problem but can't start a new topic in any other board category. Please set me free!!! Smiley

Regards,

xenonex2003
Activity: 46
Hi.

I understand Bitcoin quite well and agree very much with its decentralized values. I really want to contribute to the Bitcoin Documentary topic and to the Bitcoin banknote design topic. Sooner the better.  Cheesy
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Hello!

Please allow me to use forum before required conditions are met. I registered account several months ago but usually read information on forum without actually asking anything and wasn't even logged on  Sad Now then I really have some questions regarding BTC guild  (seems something wrong with guild site, it doesn't show proper statistic on blocks found which are seen on blockchain info but which are for sure found by btc guild) i can't post it Sad As well I don't want to spam and post required 5 post and wait 4 hours in order to post.

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 22
I think I have already posted 4 posts and have spent hundreds of hours trolling, especially last week when the fork happened. I am really wanting to ask some questions in the ozco.in thread about his switch to stratum. At first he posted a dire message to users that he was shutting off getwork "Saturday" with a link to a thread here. Then he just posted that he was looking into proxy getwork to stratum. More details would be helpful but I doubt he reads the newbie column.
How about an elevation.
Activity: 109
Me me me?

I have lurked the forums for years. I never really had the motive to register until recently.
Activity: 22
trying to get questions answered in the newbie section is like trying to get substantial results using a mining rig that was productive in 2011 or earlier, help me squeeze some Mh/s outta my 5770 and 1xxx 512 pweese  Roll Eyes jk i'll keep on reading and thinking.  I really do appreciate all the info on these boards (sweet talk Wink
Activity: 90
Seeking removal of restraints. - Would like to comment in the development forums regarding bitpay and e-commerce integration (I'm a web developer).

Have been mining since late 2010.

Cheers
Activity: 23
Bitcoin makes me happy, and I almost have friends convinced go in. The growth over the past few months compared to every other currency or even commodity is insane!

Please make my account non-newb!
Activity: 130
Merit: 58
Hi

I am a newbie but would like to post to the thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89685.660
(table of ASIC orders from BFL) for good reasons without
doing 5 silly posts elsewhere.

I am using bitcoin for some time.
how to prove ?
I will issue a transaction of 0.0123 from my  bitcoin address
192Mq6uN27zDvgTdmZFzxnMyML17UnEnnW in use since 2012-05-30
to my vanity adress just after this post.

best regards, ajas
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Please fix my login so I can communicate on the boards. I own bitcoins, have a site dedicated to them (not ready to publicize it yet), and if you are an admin, email me.  You have my email address.   I'll even give you a link to the bitcoin site I'm building privately.     

I own bitcoins and use bitcoin-qt and bitcoin wallet, and have been playing with the source for bitcoinj and talked to those devs on Google Groups. 

In testing, I've come to understand the practical limitations of bitcoins.  For instance, the .01 minimum many clients enforce currently translates to $0.70 USD based on current mtgox price.  Can rolling out lower bitcoin minimums keep up with rising bitcoin prices to keep micropayment limitations from being volatile, inhibitive and unpredicatable?  (don't answer here...  you get the idea.) 

Jump to: