Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 110. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I would like the ability to post if possible, although I will probably just stay lurking. Thank you.
Activity: 12
I'm a web developer that is interested in using bitcoins for my new applications I'm working on. I also wanted to sell some stuff on the marketplace. Get me out of the newbie forum please Sad lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Typical amateur economist here. Been following Bitcoin since 2010, been mining since 2011 and been reading the forum during all that time. Decided to register just now. Just need to find a place to release all that energy from being obsessed. Sleep would be nice too but another rally does not allow for it.

Well this newbie thingie made me angry last night. But its fine now.
Activity: 37
Typical amateur economist here. Been following Bitcoin since 2010, been mining since 2011 and been reading the forum during all that time. Decided to register just now. Just need to find a place to release all that energy from being obsessed. Sleep would be nice too but another rally does not allow for it.
Activity: 9
Hello,
I've been reading a guest for some time and just got an account started.  Saw some value in posting in the vanity gen threads as I am running the vanitygen miner which I think about 10 of us are running.  Any communication in our small community would be useful for its continued growth.
Thanks!
Activity: 30
How come I can't post yet? I've done my four hours hard reading. Enough already!  Huh
Activity: 1
I'm a long term reader of the forums, but never participated in it.
Now I'd like to complain about MtGox like everybody else here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mt-gox-deposit-issues-159278
may I?
Activity: 16
Hello,

i'm from the CedarTec team and want to introduce a ASIC developed by us.
I want to open the new topic with all the informations in the following "child board".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0

Thanks.
---
CedarTec Team
Activity: 5
I want icarus 2.0 =))
Activity: 20
Like the previous poster, I'm contemplating participating in the Avalon 3 pool thread. If I do decide to, it would be nice to be able to do so within the next few hours rather than waiting.
Activity: 10
Hi!

I've been involved in bitcoin for some time, and just seen a forum thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-avalon-asic-batch-3-closed-seven-4-module-avalons-ordered-157930) to group buy some asics, where i would like to get involved (i already sent 2BTC).

Basically, I need to get out of newbie state so i can comment on that thread.

thx!!
Activity: 39
Hi, I relly would like to be able to post and reply on the marketplace section, mostly to answer to this post :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-steam-games-gifts-156574
If you need some proof that I know bitcoin, I'd say that i'm using it since a year ago to mine it in the deepbit pool, but because of my poor hardware, i did not got much out of it by using gui-miner but still continuing.
I'd like to be able to discuss with people selling/buying goods on the forum so please.
Activity: 13
Hi,

I would like to be white listed please.

I dont do a lot of posting, but i would like to be able to post when the time comes, without a bunch of noobie fluff in between now and then Smiley

I use 2x 5850 on a windows 7 machine, GPU 0 = Engine 920 Memmory 1160 GPU 1 = Engine 800 Memmory 1160. I pull about 390 kh/s on 0 and 330 on 1.

I know a little about BTC, but i prefer LTC, i hope that doesnt get me taken out back and beat Smiley

Thanks for your time
Activity: 9
Hi I would like to be whitelisted I have posted 5 times and been online for more than 4 hours.
Activity: 47
In the same position.  It's maddening to not be able to post and join in one of the buys.
Activity: 19
I too would like to be able to post in an Avalon group buy thread. I have been a lurker on this site for several months now, I just haven't posted much.

Thank you
Activity: 8
I'd like to be able to participate in one of the many group buys for Avalon's third batch. I've made a few posts here and there in the newbie section, but it seems I'm running afoul of the "4 hours online" requirement. If my contributions are deemed to be enough, I would like to get out of newbie status to get a share in a mining operation. =)
Activity: 4
Hi,

I'd like to make a request to be able to post elsewhere, particularly Mining-related.

I've been mining casually and lurking since July 2011, now mining around ~3 GH/s steadily.
Activity: 25
I first bought in at about 10 $, have been into the politics since. As a spectator. I've tested almost all there is to crypto currencies - except scamming and gaming. I've been mining, trading and now I bought shares from Avalon Asic group order - with bitcoin I've made from mining and trading (BTC and LTC). I wish to be able to post so I can network (if I see fit), discuss and Carpe Diem. Most of all, I want to be able to ask the right questions.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi there,

Long time lurker, i'd like to be whitelisted so i can reply to a couple of threads about the batch #3 Avalon orders (amongst other things!).

Thanks!
Jump to: