Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 108. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11
I made these 3D renderings of Bitcoins:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-rendered-some-bitcoins-and-want-to-share-but-i-am-stuck-in-the-newbie-area-160361

I wanted to share them in the Project Development Forum, but then I ran into the newbie wall.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,

I've been reading bitcoin forums for about 1 year (mostly the polish forum.bitcoin.pl) always hesitating about buying mining rig.A lot has changed during that year, mainly I have finised my studies and started job. Because of that I have some spare found and I'm looking for some kind of investment. Right now there are some nice auctions of FPGA so I decided to join, just to discover that I cannot post there or even PM the seller. If possible I would like to be white listed to participate in some auctions.
Activity: 10
Hello,

I am having a technical issue that I would like moved to the Technical Support Board

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-help-with-2-factor-auth-and-bitfloor-bounty-160356
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
Hi,

Just wanted to stick my head in here in the hopes I might get fast-tracked out of the newbie forum. I meet the "5 post" criteria but I'm not quite at four hours browsed yet, since I've spent most of my time reading while logged out. I stopped lurking because I saw some hardware I'd like to buy. I'd deeply appreciate a whitelist.

Thanks.
Activity: 13
Please let me out.  I have been a member since July last year.  I would like to post on the Tradehill return thread because I'm still waiting to get bitcoins back from them and want to let the community know that.

Thanks
Activity: 6
I'd like to be whitelisted. Have been lurking around this forum and bitcoin in general since sometime early in 2011.

I now have an idea that would solve a lot of the theft/security issues surrounding bitcoin without giving up a ton of ease of use, and would like to get some feedback from others, and look for possible collaborators.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hello.

I would like to be whitelisted if possible.
I have been a lurker on here for a few month reading tutorials and such.
I have my own small rig running so have overcome some hurdles in doing that and have some insight into what a bitcoin is and the history.

The reason I am wanting in is that I have seen a few threads I want to join in, and do not just want to 'spam' the newbie thread and wait.

regards.
Activity: 32
Hi -- please whitelist me. I have been following bitcoin for about two years now, especially the transition from CPU to GPU to FPGA and the recent "race-to-ASIC" between ASICMINER, BFL, and AVALON. The hardware design points chosen by the three teams are very fascinating, and the tradeoffs between the product (e.g. 130 nm versus 110 nm versus 65 nm) and time to market (reverse order of the advanceness of process technology they are employing) are telling. I own shares in ASICMINER. I'm interested in understanding where things will go after that.

Thanks!

Activity: 11
hello i would like out of here please need to get on the rest of the forum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hi I am stuck with a wallet on my iphone. Its stressing me out to be honest. I am using blockchain.
Thanks (I am not a troll or anything)
hello?
ok this is my 4th post, set me free...

i re-read and it was 5 posts, so i think this is enough pointless spam Smiley
ok this is my 4th post, set me free...
Activity: 14
I'm trying to get in contact with bitcoin enthusiasts in Croatia, and most of them are here - I didn't find a way to get initial contact besides this forum.
Thanks.
Hi,
I understand Bitcoin, and would like to explain my reasons for recent selling of S.DICE on MPOE. I've got a good story to tell Smiley
Hello!. I'd like to get whitelisted. I'am not a spammer etc. Just trying to get a second way of getting some extra money - I am still learning on this bitcoin thing. I saw a marketplace and ad system. So I'd like to do some replys on there also. Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Hai!
I'm on Bitcoins for a few weeks and read much in the forum. I notice also You have a marketplace here and I would like to post and buy some graphic cards while theres quiet hard to get some on ebay these days.

Thanks for your time!
Activity: 22
I would like to get whitelisted, pretty please...

A friend first informed me about Bitcoins in the summer of 2010. This was not too long after the now-famous "10,000 BTC <-> pizza" transaction, and the approximate exchange rate was 5 USD for 1000 BTC. I was foolish and dismissed this, thinking it would never take off...boy, was I wrong...

A year later, Bitcoins had reached $30 and was all over the financial press. That's when I really started paying close attention to Bitcoin. It's good to finally come out of lurking mode after so long!

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 18
I need to get out of here and I need to be able to send messages.  I thought I'd already been whitelisted :/ but I think I mist have changed accounts.  I've been active in the bitcoin subreddit for years and I've been using bitcoin since 2011
Activity: 5
So yeah, I would really appreciate to be let out the kindergarten as I consider myself to be a reasonable and adult human being that aren't new to forums.
I've been reading the forum for a few days and have had bitcoins in the corner of my eye a few months. I now see that people are discussing the current events in Cyprus in relation to bitcoins and I find that discussion interesting and would like to contribute. I recently read a lengthy article in Danish about a survey done on the income of german VS south european people (here's a short one in english: http://www.thelocal.de/national/20130322-48699.html )which indicates that the average german is actually poorer than the average french or italian. This is an interesting survey since Germany has been functioning as an economic security for european nanions going bottom up and germans have been seeing themselves as being generally better of than those aforementioned nations. The survey could change that self-image and maybe even the chance of germany "putting out" the next time someone screws up economically in the EU. I think it's worth a discussion in the economics forum.

//Cheers
Jump to: