Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 116. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Want to sell something in the marketplace section, let me out... been lurking for months ...!!! Months I  say!!
I know a lot about bitcoin and smart enough to write "a lot" not "alot". Let me out! Let me be free x D
Activity: 28
I am a Bitcoin economy participant. I am using a pseudonym (flyonwall), but I am willing to reveal my real identity. I blogged a couple of times about bitcoins http://ctapang.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/more-on-bitcoins/.

As you can see, I have nothing against bitcoins because I am for the free market. However, I do have a concern about the future. I believe that the bitcoin economy cannot grow if its quantity is limited. I understand that each bitcoin can be subdivided into smaller and smaller subunits, but such subdivision is also limited. I have only one purpose in joining this community: to discuss this matter seriously.

The subdivision is not limited. The Bitcoin protocol has unused space, and if there will be a need, the precision can be extended. This means that the BTC mine limit is irrelevant. BTC compared to fiat over time will just become super expensive. One day you will require just 1 microSatoshis to buy a pizza.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
RockStable Token Inc
I am a Bitcoin economy participant. I am using a pseudonym (flyonwall), but I am willing to reveal my real identity. I blogged a couple of times about bitcoins http://ctapang.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/more-on-bitcoins/.

As you can see, I have nothing against bitcoins because I am for the free market. However, I do have a concern about the future. I believe that the bitcoin economy cannot grow if its quantity is limited. I understand that each bitcoin can be subdivided into smaller and smaller subunits, but such subdivision is also limited. I have only one purpose in joining this community: to discuss this matter seriously.
Activity: 56
Hello, I'd like to be whitelisted so I can contribute to the discussion regarding Coinbase's current level of service, and discussions regarding SealsWithClubs as well.  Thanks!
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Registered to share in ASIC invest - trading since 2011, 1 year paused but now reactivated  Cheesy

Edit:
Code:
"2011-06-03 13:27:18",out,"BTC sold: [tid:106346] 1.00000000[btc]at $13.91000"
Activity: 194
Hi mods,
I'd like to request to be whitelisted, please. I've recently joined a few mining pools and have some hardware/config questions (for the Alt Cryptocurrency section).
thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 42
Hey! I was wondering if I was able to get whitelisted early as well!
Activity: 491
Merit: 514
I've been dieing to speculate on all the new ASIC miners/scams. PLEASE whitelist me so I don't have to make pointless posts Tongue
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Could I be whitelisted, Please? I use bitcoins for 2 month now, and I'd like to make a post in the marketplace forum.
Activity: 236
Hi. 

I would like to sell 5Dimes funds for Bitcoins in the gambling forum.  I am a trusted seller of 5Dimes funds on 2+2 Poker Forum under the name "Post-Oak".

Please whitelist me.

Thanks.
Activity: 8
would like to be able to post in miners section as I have af few technical questions!

Or could someone post this for me and let me know when its done:

I have a small mining-rig:

Motherboard: gigabyte 890 FXA-UD7 (6x PCIe x16 slots, not all running at x16)
Graphic cards: 2X 5970 (1 XFX & 1 Sapphire)
4 GB ram
Win 7 x64 (guiminer)
1k watt psu (700 watt psu to handle the extra power requirements)
whole thing is liquidcooled

Would it be possible to upgrade this rig with 2 more 5970's or more?
Would it be possible to combine them with other cards?

Thnx.
Activity: 21
Hi, I am not a troll
Please let me out of Newbie land
LGV

We are not a troll either, but we obey the rules Smiley But hey, Bitcoin is cool and the wait is worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
little-bit: OK
timoftec: OK

You forgot about me! I need to post in the Marketplace section.
I rejected your request because you are dealing in a business that has seen a great deal of fraud. So, we try to make it take more work to post about such services in the main forum so that scammers make fewer accounts.
Activity: 9
Hello

I would like to be able to post to other topics.

I've been reading your forums a lot and got a lot of knowledge about bitcoin from here.
I also made my asic order in november last year and since i\m reading posts about asic devices on this forum and also about GPU mining.
I wanted to start GPU mining but after reading a lot of the posts in here i decided to just wait for ASIC, feeling kind of sad i didn't.

thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would like to be whitelisted please. I would like to be able to post in the main forums and trade.

Cheers.
I also need it very mach.

I don't think that will help you get pushed through sir.

Try posting a particular reason why you need whitelisted early.

Its not hard to get pushed through, just post a legitimate reason.

Good luck to you and all new to the Bitcoin Community
Activity: 393
Merit: 251
I would like to be whitelisted please. I would like to be able to post in the main forums and trade.

Cheers.
I also need it very mach.
Activity: 152

Cheers.
Activity: 1
Hi,
I signed up for the forum to reply to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=vu5sekbqqr91jnsqnb28jfn7k3&topic=154290.0, where they are discussing using trusted computing, and in particular Flicker, to implement a hardened bitcoin wallet.

I am (well, was) one of a small number of engineers working with Jon McCune on the follow-on work to Flicker. That work includes XMHF, XMHF-TrustVisor, and TEE-SDK, all published under the 'XMHF' umbrella: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmhf/

In particular I'd like to point out that the TEE-SDK addresses some of the concerns raised in that thread. It includes a simple marshalling library, with an optional protocol-buffers layer on top. It also supports multiple trusted execution environment back-ends. The ones currently implemented are as a XMHF-TrustVisor based PAL, or a "NULL" userspace backend for debugging. Envisioned alternative backends include Flicker, or a privileged process running on the machine (as one commenter suggested).
LGV
copper member
Activity: 23
I'm a SIM / eSIM tech guy now BUIDL'ng Solara.io
Hi, I am not a troll
Please let me out of Newbie land
LGV
Activity: 5
Hi,

I'm using Bitcoin since the very beginning and I know the Bitcoin wiki inside out. Needless to say, I'm also not new this forum, I just never signed up. Now I want to post something on the Economy board and don't want to spam the Newbie forum. Oh, and I'll update my e-mail to a real one soon.
Jump to: