Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 119. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I wouldn't be posting this otherwise.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Well this is my 5th post but I would like to have access to the project development subforum as we are working on a new website which will solely make use of cryptocurrencies as payment method. For the moment we allready have a landingpage online!

here is a little description:

"Tunefy is a new musician friendly music store!
We will maximize their profits and preserve low music prices!"

www.tunefy.fm
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hello,

I'm a lurker since Aug 2012, and really don't post much, but I would like to put my name into the Ripple Giveaway raffle.

I don't know what the current rules are, but last I checked you have to make 5 posts and be online for 4 hours or more. I think I have met those requirements, and would like to see if I can achieve enough access to post my Ripple address into the raffle thread.

Thank you.

Richard
Activity: 6
I respectfully request to be unlocked from this newbie board, and to demonstrate my good faith and support of the Bitcoin community, I submit my website, http://listbyloc.com, as proof that I will be an asset to the outside world/boards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just looking to convert BTC to Paypal, been a regular on Sealswithclubs.eu for about 7 months.

Looking to turn my profits into tangible cash to pay bills.
Activity: 4
I'd like to be able to post my registration ID and wallet address in the surf4bitcoin thread
Activity: 142
same thing as everybody else wants, get me out of here!
Activity: 35
Whitelist, please.

Here's what I have written about bitcoin.

Launched my first Bitcoin service yesterday, CoinHost. It provides web hosting paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 8
hi , i am not a new bitcoin guy, and i have my bitcoin wallet , and i have three 7970 and one 6990 for minning, total speed is 2.3G, and 0.12 for per day~~~~
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
yes please get me out of here.
Pretty much this:
I could post five nonsence messages here, but why waste the serverspace... hehe
vqp
Activity: 57
let me out of this cage
Activity: 9
Well can someone get me out of thiss newbie status.

I do understand why u have the activity and post requirement, but i want to be able to reply on posts.

I could post five nonsence messages here, but why waste the serverspace... hehe

Activity: 8
Hi,

There are a number of posts I'd like to reply to in the 'Services' subforum, would it be possible to expedite my release from newbie jail?

Thanks.
Activity: 98
I'd like to request full forum access. I've been in the bitcoin world for a while now and have only browsed as a spectator to this site until now. I'd require access to post in the market place as I am in need of some computer hardware. If I need to show proof of how long I've dealt with bitcoin I'd be happy to send an admin some of my addresses (through PM) so that they can check on the blockchain to confirm.

-fort

**EDIT** : Just kidding, I just realized I have enough hours  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
I'd like to be whitelisted and finally post in the other sections. I've got tons of ideas to support cryptocoins
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Please let me out.

I've been reading the forum for months, finally registered the other day, and have been considering asking for a whitelist but decided why bother. Now I want to claim a cassius from Molecular, but I can't send him a message or post to ask for one.

For what it's worth, I've been starting to establish myself with reputation in bitcoin-otc so I'm not a noob trying to figure this out and I'm not exactly sitting on one bitcoin hoping to buy a house one day.

Gracias.

currently selling here:

[SALE]: Casascius 1 BTC Coin only BTC 1.234 incl. worldwide shipping

I realize you can't post there.

If you want one Casascius 1 BTC coin for BTC 1.234 including shipping, pay BTC 1.234 to 16VFWwKuWYriKkJbHX28QLnbLhkeGrRGK6 and email me shipping info to mail-address I will PM you (I assume you can receive PM, right?)
SZD
Activity: 33
Would like to be out of here as well. Wanted to post in the mining forum. Thanks!
Activity: 26
I would like to be whitelisted please. I've been lurking on these forums for awhile until I finally wanted to post something, outside the "newbie corral" so I created an account...but then It wouldn't let me, I was very sad.
Activity: 49
I'd like to be request emancipation from the newbie board. Account is nearing 3 years of age and I've been lurking in the meantime. I would like to post and reply my thoughts and ideals to the Technical and Financial sections
Activity: 182
Hello,

I discovered bitcoins and got interested in it.
I'm actually mining with my graphic card and I'm really interested in a ASIC. I spend most of my time on the "custom hardware" section. I think I'll rush on the Avalon's when they open the third batch.
Could I be whitelisted to be able to post ?

Thanks,
mat542
Jump to: