Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 118. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I would like to be white-listed, I mean no harm to this community just to help develop it Smiley
See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1644153
Kao
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Out of curiosity, for those of us who may post from time to time but don't stay logged in long enough to really accrue time is there a defacto point at which we can request whitelisting?  I realize I probably haven't met it with only two and a half hours or so of logged in time and 12 posts but odds are I will hit 20 pots before I hit 4 hours unless I purposefully stay logged in and hit thread links every 10 minutes (or whatever) specifically to stay logged in.  I don't want to game the system but this does seem to reward people who post their five and then just keep themselves logged in with no real activity while punishing people who post individual posts and then quickly log out or let their login expire after each post.
Activity: 29
I think I can I think I can
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey may I be excused from this BS Iv been around for a while just never bothered to speak. Now I gotta let all that build up out Tongue

Activity: 251
Bitties
I'm trying to sell something in the market > goods section, but cannot use that part of the forums. I made a post about in the newbies section, but I would get more hits in the goods section. Could a mod please relocate it for me?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hi! Ok, I've been on for 4 hours 5 minutes and made 10 posts. Why is it that I still can't post in the main section of the forum?
It should work now.

Everyone, please drop a PM to me if you've reached the requirements but the system has yet to upgrade you.
Activity: 15
Hi! Ok, I've been on for 4 hours 5 minutes and made 10 posts. Why is it that I still can't post in the main section of the forum?
Activity: 6
Healp me out here, please.
Best regards.
Activity: 15
Could I please be whitelisted? I requested this once before but I never got whitelisted. I have a forum (cryptocointalk.org). I would appreciate a whitelist very much!
Activity: 56
Hello, newbie here.  I have some valuable info which I'd like to post re: a current issue with Coinbase having stuck transfers, being discussed in the below two threads:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinbase-wont-send-me-my-btc-not-the-fraud-checking-155090
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-base-glitch-155092
Thanks!
Activity: 255
Please, follow the rules stated. I have (now) 10 posts and 4 hrs and 5 min online. I have serious posts to do...ASAP
Never mind. Just got a little impatient!  Shocked
Activity: 255
Please, follow the rules stated. I have (now) 10 posts and 4 hrs and 5 min online. I have serious posts to do...ASAP
Activity: 275
Please, please  =) let me be free!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
As you can see I registered 2 years ago. Is that enough proof I'm not a spammer?

Yes, white-listed and welcome to the community!
tlr
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
As you can see I registered 2 years ago. Is that enough proof I'm not a spammer?
Activity: 7
Would this fifth post count as an automatically granted request to post everywhere?
Activity: 9
For some reason my total time logged in doesn't go up very often, even though I'm reading a lot. Can you please let me post elsewhere?
Activity: 7
Hello, I am interested in testing Ripple and have PM'd with several members of the Ripple - let's test it forum.  I am testing with other users as well as Bitstamp.  I would really appreciate the ability to post.

This is an awesome forum, but I don't seem to have logged the 4hour time, though I have at least posted 5 posts in the Newbie forum.

Thanks for your consideration,
nanocoin
Activity: 336
I would love to get out of here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-to-mbtc-in-the-main-client-154836

This is a VERY valid topic that is yet to receive any attention.

It may seem like a small point but it could really help BTC to hold its value and move forward.

Someone give the man some encouragement.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I'd love access to the dev forum. I'm working on a BTC website and a new cryptocoin.
Jump to: