Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 120. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'd like to have permission to post in the mining support sub-forum.  I've been mining for a week with my GPU under windows, but prefer to use linux and am getting errors when I try to mine under linux, I'm hoping someone there can look at my errors and cmd line args and suggest a fix
Activity: 16
Hey, I've spent 13.5 hours browsing the forums since I registering a month ago. While I do have a low post count, it's mostly because I haven't had much to contribute in the newbie forum and I believe in keeping a low signal to noise ratio. Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Hey!
I'm kinda new to the forum and I will be happy to have access to the rest of the forums
Activity: 43
I want to be at whitelist at last, becouse I am registered form a long time and I write very littel, mosly read, but when i want to write anything i always stand before this wall of newbie list and i am just like - forget it and leave it for the next time... and like this every time.
Activity: 11
Once again, I request whitelisting please.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Whitelist please
Activity: 2
Hey there,

I would like to be put on the whitelist. I own about 20 coins in savings, and use another 5 to play on Sealswithclubs. I hang out on the IRC channel under a different name which I can PM you if you need verification. I've given about 1 coin away in total to my friends to get them interested.

Thanks!
brand new
Activity: 0
Final whitelist post, looks like SD is back online.
brand new
Another post towards leaving this place. 12 hours logged in...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Whitelist please, I've been lurking the crypto-currency scene for years and have things to contribute elsewhere in the forum, but not so much in newbies, and I don't want to basically spam with irrelevant stuff just to get an arbitrary post count up.
Activity: 13
Hi! I am heading up the communications dept. for Bitspend.net and would like to be able to post in other areas of this wonderful site. Even posting in Newbies has been productive. We can't wait to start posting everywhere else in here too ;-)

http://www.bitspend.net  : Check us out.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Yodog is vouching for me. I am interested in selling btc's face2face locally in vancouver, BC and surrounding area!

Vouch'd
Activity: 5
Yodog is vouching for me. I am interested in selling btc's face2face locally in vancouver, BC and surrounding area!
Activity: 43
Please let me out.

I've been reading the forum for months, finally registered the other day, and have been considering asking for a whitelist but decided why bother. Now I want to claim a cassius from Molecular, but I can't send him a message or post to ask for one.

For what it's worth, I've been starting to establish myself with reputation in bitcoin-otc so I'm not a noob trying to figure this out and I'm not exactly sitting on one bitcoin hoping to buy a house one day.

Gracias.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
I've been lurking here for a while and today I was reading the Mt.Gox wall observer thread and there was a link to a guy talking about bitcoin. I started formulating a reply but it got too big for the youtube comment section and since I had so much fun writing it I thought I'd post it in the thread. Guess I will have to post a bit and wait a while before doing that Smiley
Activity: 116
I've been lurking the forums for a while now and I realized I would like to be a part of this community. Please whitelist Smiley
s2
Activity: 198
Merit: 123
Any chance of being whitelisted?  I have a question about the economics of mining in the years to come when it's at the 12.5/6.25 rate.
Essentially we're currently making around £700 per mined block but when all the halving occurs we will require significant transaction fees to support the cost of mining.  For instance currently a block has typically around 200 transactions in, whilst they may be dealing with 30,000BTC most of that is change so guessing only 15,000 BTC is generally 'spent'.  This means we'd need transaction fees of say 0.1% to allow this to remain viable yet I've only seen crazily small 0.0001% style fees applied currently... I'd like to run a poll on if would be still be using it if there was a 0.1% flat fee on all transactions or do they want it capped with a minimum amount or is there another solution?
brand new
Been trolling for a while, but finally need to post for some help in fixing SD transactions in the more advanced forms. Hope to be whitelisted soon.
Activity: 76
...and the BitcoinKid

5 posts & 4 hours isn't really a big deal.  I've learned an enormous amount about bitcoins in the last couple weeks since my curiosity turned obsession.  I'm in love with the bitcoin protocol.  I love what it represents and absolutely see the revolutionary potential the currency carries.  Some would argue most of the problems around the world we're seeing unfold are rooted in the corruption of the Banking Cartel.  The few elite that create debt & use it as a ball and chain to control countries, economies, entire populations.  Fixing interest rates until they're impossible to pay, and in turn taking resources as a pay off.  Next country, rinse, repeat.  Anyway, the idea of a non centralized, unmanaged currency leaves little room for a monetary monopoly!  While I love the protocol itself, I think I'm very attracted to the political statement every one of us are making using this currency.
Activity: 11
For real, I have nothing to say on this section. Would really love to chat in threads where I have something to contribute, instead of being "forced" to rattle on about this and that.
Jump to: