Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 170. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 03, 2012, 11:54:21 PM
Hi there!

I would like to request to be whitelisted. I have been Bitcoin mining for well over a year now and am far from a newbie on the subject. I have 2 dedicated mining rigs each running dual 6990s and dual 6850s in my personal machine I use to mine on downtime. Much of my time was spent solo mining and I had decent success (5 blocks) but the difficulty is so high now that I have resorted to pool mining so I don't have to "win the lottery" anymore.

For a reference of my knowledge please check this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1243753

The reason for the request is that I would like to vote on the doubling of the difficulty rate on BitMinter.

Thank you!

Klober
Activity: 24
October 03, 2012, 10:53:03 PM
Hi, I've been studying a lot in these forums, but now I have a question that doesn't have an answer here.

I posted it in the Newbies forum, but I want to post it in the proper thread (PoolserverJ Tech Support).

Here is my post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-getting-spammed-by-a-404-message-when-trying-to-run-poolserverj-115346

Thank you very much.
Activity: 7
October 03, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
I would like the ability to post my positive review of the "FastCash4BitCoin" service which I have sucessfully used to turn 6.1BTC into a BOA check that was promptly mailed to me.  I guess I only have to be logged in for another 1.5 hours to automatically be granted this ability, however, it would be very nice and convenient if I could do this now.  Thank you.

P.S. I was turned onto BTC and this forum thru users FreeMoney & Micon and their affiliation with Seals With Clubs Bit Coin Poker.
Activity: 22
October 03, 2012, 11:51:21 AM
Please Sir,
May I have some Whitelist?

Ha! Brilliant.
Activity: 5
October 03, 2012, 08:09:20 AM
Please Sir,
Hi mods,
Mutters has been a great supporter of Ozcoin since the very early days, he is mature and talks sense.
I would like to vouch for him to be whitelisted
Thanks
Graet
*blushes*
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2012, 08:06:20 AM
Please Sir,
Hi mods,
Mutters has been a great supporter of Ozcoin since the very early days, he is mature and talks sense.
I would like to vouch for him to be whitelisted
Thanks
Graet
October 03, 2012, 08:04:21 AM
Please Sir,
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 02, 2012, 01:41:27 PM
I would like to be white listed.
Long time lurker, but I do have exposure with hashking and wish to make some post on his thread today.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
October 01, 2012, 10:05:49 PM
 Grin
Activity: 1
October 01, 2012, 07:37:52 PM
Hello,

I would like to be white listed. I have a very important announcement to make in regards to Coin Domains.
Activity: 101
October 01, 2012, 02:02:22 PM
Hello there

I'd like to be White listed please.

Much appreciated,
Bitconian
Activity: 104
October 01, 2012, 01:39:37 PM
Please whitelist me based on my previous meaningful post. I understand the bitcoin system and forum rules very well. Thanks!
Activity: 11
October 01, 2012, 01:25:36 PM
hi
i would like to be whitelisted so i can post in the marketplace etc, been here on bitcointalk for some time now and read as much as i feel i need, now i feel ready to join the community for real! Smiley

thank you in advance.
Activity: 2
October 01, 2012, 12:15:29 PM
Hi there,

I have been mining with 1.8Gh for half a year now and have two ASICs ordered (BFL 60Gh & bASIC 27Gh). Besides mining I have tech background about bitcoin (read Satoshi's original paper etc.). I am reading this forum a lot, but I didn't need to post anything so far. Now I need to send PM to CoinLab to join their protected pool.

Whitelist please, thanks!
Activity: 2
October 01, 2012, 11:34:33 AM
Not a newbie... I've been mining with ATI cards for just over a year.  I'd like to be able to post as I have just recently preordered the bASIC from cablepair.

Thanks!

-R
October 01, 2012, 11:08:29 AM
Hello! I am one of the founder of Serbian forum and pool www.bitcoinbalkan.com and I would like to participate in this forum, share experience with other members and of course learn new things in Bitcoin world. Also I trade on Mt.Gox with bitcoin and $, in Serbia for purpose of easy trade bitcoin and dollars and change them to local currency (RSD-dinar), some frends from Belgrade develop online exchange office. Our pool is still small and have approximately 100GH/s, and primary goal about first balkan pool was to bring together all Bitcoin miners from Serbia, Croation, Macedonia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and promote Bitcoin economy. Whitelist please.
Activity: 11
September 30, 2012, 05:00:35 PM
Hello, I joined this website because i want to acsess its marketplace im in need of bitcoins and want to know what needs to be done to be whitelisted. I have been using bitcoins for 6 months now but unfortuinitly my funds are stuck in my paypal account and while i sort that out i wanted to be established in this community. So i could then purchase bitcoins in near future i will do anything to prove i genuinly want to simply buy bitcoins with USD wether that means making multiple small transactions to reduce risk of trusting me or what or paying slighhtly over what bitcons are currently worth i just need them soon. Honestly I dont know what it would take but i hope posting here will point me in correct direction.

Thanks - wtfharmonicajack
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
September 30, 2012, 03:54:31 PM
Please white list me!

• I have lurked these forums religiously for a month now, learning a lot along the way (many many hours as guest)!
  • I am interested in getting more involved with the Bitcoin community.
  • The newbie forum is by far my least visited sub forum here at Bitcointalk, I find the other forums more interesting and knowledgeable.
  • I have initiated several transactions in the Market Place via PM and would like to be able to post in those threads
  • I am about to make a big ASIC investment and would like to post in the companies thread in custom mining hardware.

Thanks!
Activity: 7
September 30, 2012, 01:40:18 PM
A bitcoin transaction can be initiated without internet connection, however it will not be saved in the distributed log or seen by the peer network that is bitcoin, and the funds will not arrive at the receiver.

I hope this is enough for whitelisting.
donator
Activity: 90
September 30, 2012, 11:24:17 AM
Would love a whitelist everywhere, but especially in the custom hardware space.

Please email or PM for confirmation of my identity, if needed.
Jump to: