Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 171. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2012, 08:21:37 PM
I'd like to be White listed please.

I have been mining for a few years now, my current rig has 3x 5870 ATi cards providing 1.2Giga hash.
I'd like to post into the Dev section of the forum to ask about connecting to an online wallet like blockchain.info via RPC securely.

Activity: 15
September 29, 2012, 07:31:37 PM
Please unleash my account so that I can post and ask questions in the appropriate forum, thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 29, 2012, 07:06:40 PM
Looking to buy bitcoins in the Markets thread. No worries though, I'm not in that big of a hurry.
Activity: 10
September 29, 2012, 07:11:27 AM
Hello, I have been lurking for awhile and following bitcoin intensely, according to the first post if I am able to provide enough evidence I have a general understanding of bitcoin which is greater then the average newbie I would be able to be let out of here early. Although I am still newish I would hope I'm not Newbie worthy

My Applicable Knowledge:
I under stand that bitcoin is a p2p based online currency, I have a general understanding on how mining works and the trade off miners spend of electricity to find "blocks".

I understand how the difficulty level is influenced by the amount of bitcoins released and the computational power of miners in the "mine"

I am a Masters Student at Monash Australia majoring in Security so I have a general knowledge of crypto systems (specifically public-key authentication) which has aided me in understanding block-chain mining and the utilization of SHA hashes to do so.

I have used several different miners on my system for both windows and Ubuntu however the lack of power has prompted me to invest in 3 BFL Jalapeno's, a decision which I am think I might regret after reading about BTCFPGA's price drop...and I seriously hope BFL pulls through

I'm not signing up to ask questions right now as most of my questions have been answered through the search bar/google however it would be nice to talk to the general community and not just newbie land...no offence.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
You can't stop the signal
September 28, 2012, 10:16:28 PM
Got questions about paper bitcoins, please let me out! THANKS for all you do.

I could upload a pic of what I'm working with... if only i could figure out how to use this BB, wow! been so long since I posted in a forum...

<--- that's part of the project i'm working on Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
September 28, 2012, 04:03:24 PM
Hi there!

I'd like to be whitelisted so I could offer my herbal remedy for anxiety.  They're 100% legal natural supplements combined into a capsule.  People say the affects are calming and can have an almost warming sensation over your body. Anyways, figured I'd throw that out there -- as soon as I'm able to I'll be creating a thread in the Goods section to give away free samples to gain trust & get people interested.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
September 28, 2012, 11:13:24 AM
Oh For All Of Humanity!! please let me out of jail.. :^)

We are a cloud server hosting company that supports bit-coins.

Hi there, some proof of what you're saying would be nice
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Not All Clouds Are The Same
September 28, 2012, 11:09:27 AM
Oh For All Of Humanity!! please let me out of jail.. :^)

We are a cloud server hosting company that supports bit-coins.
Activity: 66
September 28, 2012, 11:07:43 AM
White list me please  Grin
Activity: 10
September 28, 2012, 10:58:01 AM
Looking to get out of here! Mining with 4 cards! Also, would like to be able to sell items if needed!

Thanks!!!
Activity: 44
September 28, 2012, 10:38:23 AM
Dear Mods,

I have been involved in bitcoin for over a year, having tried mining, moving onto investing and now beginning to look into development of markets with the intention of helping further the bitcoin economy.

In order to do so effectively, I believe I need to be granted permission to make posts in other areas of the forum. As such, I would very much appreciate being whitelisted.

If you could fulfil this request on my behalf, it would be gratefully received.

Kind regards,
Maptor
Activity: 9
September 28, 2012, 04:57:36 AM
I´m not Atlas.

Activity: 3
September 27, 2012, 02:00:36 PM
Hi there .. Can you please just whitelist me?  Trying to give feedback to mhughes here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-beta-testers-bitcoin-penny-auction-site-112433 about his new site, and I can't post because I'm still newbie.

I'm not a troll, I understand the fundaments of Bitcoin, etc.
Activity: 69
a big question mark
September 27, 2012, 06:38:59 AM
Hi,

Please whitelist me... I've been lurking around here for some time already, have been in BTC trading and investing for a while now and am looking to start my own P2P Lending investment asset on GLBSE (based on a real life, several years old and established P2P Lending company).

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 107
September 27, 2012, 06:27:57 AM
Hello

Please get me out of the sandbox Smiley
Activity: 62
September 26, 2012, 10:12:05 PM
hi, i wish to get out of here and start posting in other sections of the forum.  i've been logged on for 4+ hours already and made several posts.
Activity: 40
September 26, 2012, 02:32:58 PM
Id like to get whitelisted, Ive been lurking this forum everyday for a month (The top 15 hot topics from Bitcointalk.org of the last 24h is my browser start page), just recently registered because I wanted to participate in some threads in the mining section.
Activity: 45
September 26, 2012, 01:07:29 PM
Found this forum, with the help of our dear friend google:)

The reason i´m here is that i want to hire a bash/bourne shell script programmer, but not allowed to post in the appropriate forums yet:(
Would be awesome if i could get white listed earlier, kinda in a jam atm, need some help writing a "simple" script.

Btw,isnt the 5 post minimum thingy kinda encourages unnecessary spamming of the forum?Tongue
Activity: 2
September 26, 2012, 10:34:32 AM
need to ask https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poclbm-new-version-module-not-found-error-112861 on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/python-opencl-bitcoin-miner-1334 so that somebody notices me.  Apparently you don't get this kind of tech help in the noob forum.
Activity: 5
September 26, 2012, 05:58:05 AM
White list me please
Jump to: