Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 84. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Please whitelist me also.
I have a rating on the Web of Trust. http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=LorenzoMoney&sign=ANY&type=RECV

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello,

I've been floating (lurking) around the community for a while now. I was previously mining on my older video card. Just picked up a 7970.

Would like to be un-newbied because I have an issue with CGMiner now, and I don't feel like I'll get the help I need on the Newbies board. That said, I have tried posting a thread on here already. (Which has received.. very few views.) I feel like this Forum is a good large community of folks from different mining pools and different backgrounds, and someone on another board is bound to have some insight on my issue.

I believe I have an above-average understanding of Bitcoin and also of mining, since I've graduated to mining from the command line, and tweaking my video card clock rates for mining.

Hope you can help me out! Thanks!
cul
Activity: 11
Hello, name is cul. Used to work for a betting exchange in london. interested in bitcoin gambling.

Ive also seen a prop bet in the gambling section I want a piece of badly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/filled-prop-bet-bitcoin-crashes-harder-when-mt-gox-reopens-173774

I hoping this tip will get me the entry. If the bet loses you owe 1.5B of a currency with a recent history of trading below 57USD. if the bet wins you win 1.5B of a currency with a recent history of trading over 57USD.

Its a no brainer imo.

1EkLJeapsCeMNAKg4PZmhkzwqW8EXhesF3

0.0001B would be gratefully received!
Activity: 17
Something funny happened with my post count; I have made 5 of them, but after deleting some triple posts the count reseted  Huh
Anyway, I have been reading and checking the forums long enough, but never had the need to register until now. I am not some hell of a poster, in fact I am quite lazy unless I have something important to say... would just like to have access to the whole forum in case I need it at some point.

Thank you!
Activity: 25
Requesting to be white listed; I've been lurking for too long! Cheesy
MSO
Activity: 24
I'd like to file a bug report (two bugs actually). Since this is my third post, I'll probably make two more in the next hour and a half and then I'll be official anyway.
Activity: 473
please lift my restriction.  I will likely satisfy the posting and time rules anyway, but there are other forums I'd like to post on, other than newbies
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please let me out guys, I'm in it for the long haul and still bullish Grin
Activity: 11
I think I just lost a sufficient amount of money in the bitcoin correction
to qualify for getting out of newbieland!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 38
please lift my restriction.  i do not intend to hang around the forums much as i prefer #bitcoin-otc, but i want to post a log dump in the scammer section.

please read kelticfox's post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-synops-162547

i am tweeeaks, thanks.
Activity: 448
No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar
Please get me whitelisted Smiley
Activity: 7
I'd like to be considered for the whitelist too thanks!
Activity: 1
I want to be whitelisted to offer a translation to giantdragon.
Though this post apparently will enable me to PM. (Or not. Damnit.)
RSD
Activity: 9
please whitelist me to reply in non-newbie forums.

I mined bitcoins back in 2011 when I joined this site, and have done a fair share of mining and trading/selling/buying.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
please whitelist me and let me out of the newbie prison

I'm hardware guy, mining away on gpu's until i get an asic, hopefully 1 that is open-source community based
Activity: 1
I want to get whitelisted so I can interact with others engaging in this new form of currency. I want to learn more about it from people actually using it, rather than reading reports.
Hello there. I'd like to request to be whitelisted.

I'm already quite knowledgeable about Bitcoins (I've been following them since early January due to the boom in popularity), and have even started some mining on my PC.
I'm hoping to get in on some mining discussion on the Mining forums, but I'm currently locked out due to the 4 hour wait. Sad
Some of the things I'd like to ask about is setting up a rig (with multiple GPUs), and getting advice from others about how to set it up properly.

Thanks, looking forward to join the discussion!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Please let me out of newbie jail. You can see I'm a real person here (http://www.adlervermillion.com/#people) and have posted occasionally on btc-related topics elsewhere.
Would appreciate a whitelist.
I was whitelisted in the past and now I relogged in only to find my posts zero'ed out again. Not sure whats going on here.
Activity: 8
hey there, requesting to be whitelisted

i started mining when bitcoin was quite new and 1 Btc was worth like nothing and hash rates on your single gpu were a joke compared to nowadays hashrates.
with the late upswing in btc eco many are trying to get back into to game, so am i.

Been closely watching the BFL story here, as in the whole variety of threads (scam accusation/yaysayers/naysayers/reasonable people/investigating people etc)

also i am curios about how asics will influence bitcoin - if they hit the light of day sometime soon

i am currently mining with my 6950 flex unlocked shaders bfgminer kernel:poclbm Gpu: 62.0 C  F: 62%   E: 840 MHz  M: 1325 MHz ~470-485Mhash/s
and a                                6970M bfgminer kernel: diablo Gpu: 67.5 C  F: 55%   E: 710 MHz  M: 1100 MHz ~215Mhash/s
pooling at deepbit.net

greetings & thanks in advance

Jeto
Pages:
Jump to: