Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 88. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1185
notorious shrimp!
Hi,
Please let me out of here!
I'm in bitcoins since nearly 2 years and now starting with ripples.

best regards
bcm42
Activity: 125
Merit: 12
Please let me out of here, or better yet... solve my cgminer issue. 

.bat (command line):
"cgminer -o stratum+tcp://notroll.in:3333 -u buysolar.3 -p 12345 --scrypt --shaders 192 --intensity 2"

logfile generated:
[2013-04-09 16:06:01] Started cgminer 2.11.4
 [2013-04-09 16:06:01] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-04-09 16:06:03] Error -11: Building Program (clBuildProgram)
 [2013-04-09 16:06:03] :678: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                B = EndianSwap(tmp);
                       ^~~~~~~~~~
:687: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                B[i+4] = EndianSwap(tmp);
                         ^~~~~~~~~~
:700: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                B = EndianSwap(tmp);
                       ^~~~~~~~~~
:709: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                B[i+4] = EndianSwap(tmp);
                         ^~~~~~~~~~
:723: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[0] ^= rotl(w[3]     +w[2]     , 7U);
                        ^~~~
:724: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[1] ^= rotl(w[0]     +w[3]     , 9U);
                        ^~~~
:725: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[2] ^= rotl(w[1]     +w[0]     ,13U);
                        ^~~~
:726: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[3] ^= rotl(w[2]     +w[1]     ,18U);
                        ^~~~
:727: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[2] ^= rotl(w[3].wxyz+w[0].zwxy, 7U);
                        ^~~~
:728: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[1] ^= rotl(w[2].wxyz+w[3].zwxy, 9U);
                        ^~~~
:729: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[0] ^= rotl(w[1].wxyz+w[2].zwxy,13U);
                        ^~~~
:730: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[3] ^= rotl(w[0].wxyz+w[1].zwxy,18U);
                        ^~~~
:740: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[0] ^= rotl(w[3]     +w[2]     , 7U);
                        ^~~~
:741: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[1] ^= rotl(w[0]     +w[3]     , 9U);
                        ^~~~
:742: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[2] ^= rotl(w[1]     +w[0]     ,13U);
                        ^~~~
:743: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[3] ^= rotl(w[2]     +w[1]     ,18U);
                        ^~~~
:744: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[2] ^= rotl(w[3].wxyz+w[0].zwxy, 7U);
                        ^~~~
:745: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[1] ^= rotl(w[2].wxyz+w[3].zwxy, 9U);
                        ^~~~
:746: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[0] ^= rotl(w[1].wxyz+w[2].zwxy,13U);
                        ^~~~
:747: error: no matching overload found for arguments of type 'unsigned int  __attribute__((ext_vector_type(4))), unsigned int'
                w[3] ^= rotl(w[0].wxyz+w[1].zwxy,18U);
                        ^~~~

[2013-04-09 16:06:03] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
 [2013-04-09 16:06:03] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
 [2013-04-09 16:06:03] Try restarting cgminer.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Yes, I want out of here Smiley . please unblock me.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am requesting permission to be allowed to post in other boards as I was looking into the alternate cryptocurrencies thread and one of the developers there created a cuda miner for Nvidia cards, I needed to be able to post on his thread since he asked for debugs from GTX Titans for his miner
Activity: 12
Please whitelist me.

Thanks in advance.

/foo
Activity: 26
Hello everyone!

I am founder of wallet.is, a little but audacious bitcoin wallet service striving to succeed where Instawallet has failed (taking a few coins of mine with it Smiley ).

I would appreciate if someone were to kindly whitelist me
Activity: 11
Hello,

I am new and I'd like to post in the german section.

I created a small ticker desktop widget for current btc price on bitcoin.de and want to share it in case someone has a use for it. Thanks for considering to whitelist me.
Activity: 20
Hi,
would like to be whitelisted to thank Nicksasa (notroll.in) for his good job athought he is in hospital !!
btw i'm owning a 14x7970 mining rig, so i'd like to share on my expreience
been in BTC since 2009
not much of a talker. i'm acting
from paris
tks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
Yeah, and that doesn't really help the S/N ratio of the forum. Then again, if it's restricted to the newbie forum, others aren't inconvenienced by it. And with the crazy amount of interest in Bitcoin it's impossible to follow the discussion anyway. How can you have a conversation with millions of people? We live in crazy times...
Activity: 18
Looking for a way out of the jube section.

Not an expert by any means - looked into Bitcoin years ago (had a stash in a wallet that I didn't keep hold of since there was nothing much to spend it on at the time - kicking myself now over that!) - but at least have some knowledge on how Bitcoin operates/setting up cold storage/mining etc

Wonder if any mods read this topic - or if it is just easier to throw together 5 posts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
I'd like to be whitelisted. As evidence I've studied Bitcoin I offer the comments I've made on Disqus, Reddit and Twitter:

http://disqus.com/mmeijeri/
http://www.reddit.com/user/mmeijeri/
https://twitter.com/mmeijeri
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I would like to be whitelisted to sell a Cairnsmore1 - Quad XC6SLX150 Board in the other forums for immediate delivery. I have spent many hours following the forums over the last 6+ months and may have conversations with others outside the newbie forums. However, I can live with the 4 hour restrictions as forum moderators are busy people and their donated time is well appreciated. Thank you for the forums being available to those whom wish to discuss all things bitcoin related.

SilentSonicBoom
Activity: 19
Hello,

I'd like to be whitelisted so as to be able to post in Greece's local thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/greece-9261
Activity: 16
Im here to post in Notroll.in pool topic, cos they lost over 100LTC's from my account.
I wonder what the excuse will be.

I've made 5 posts and been online for over 4 hours now, can I please be white listed? Thanks !
Activity: 11
Hello,

I've made 5 posts and been online for over 4 hours now, can I please be white listed? Thanks !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
Whitelist request. I'm building a new mining rig and would like to be able to post in the hardware section.
Activity: 13
Hi,

I would like to get whitelisted so I can ask the below topic for discussion on the economics forum, I have not met the 4 hour requirement yet.  I think the post sufficiently explains that I know more about bitcoin than your average newbie, and I think posting it in the newbie forum is a waste.

======================================
I propose that the number of bitcoins in active circulation will ultimately reach zero.  This is not going to happen anytime soon, but it will happen eventually - might be 100 years, might be 1000 years I don't know.  The reason I believe it will happen is a combination of three factors.

1) It is impossible to access the coins of a properly secured wallet
2) There will only ever be a finite number of bitcoins (21M)
3) Humans do not live indefinitely

This means that as people who hold bitcoins in a completely secured manner pass away (i.e. no one else has access to their coins) or simply lose their wallets, their coins are removed from active circulation or effectively destroyed.  I'm pretty sure there is a considerable number of coins which were mined in the beginning which are now lost (I know I personally had some when they were being exchanged for about 25 cents which I lost)

Compare this to traditional currencies, where my money is stored in a bank, stuffed under my mattress or stored somewhere that noone can find.  There is a few things that can happen when I die either
The executor for my estate will find the money wherever it is stashed and gain control of it (if it is in the bank or mattress). 
If an executor doesn't find it then it will go to the government if it is accessible (e.g. bank account with no will/executor to claim the money).
If the money does get completely lost then the money will ultimately get replaced by the printing of new money.

That's why a traditional currency is not susceptible to this while bitcoin is.  Because of this, at some point the scarcity of bitcoin will reach such a point that they loose all their value as so few people will have them that they have no value for exchange.
=======================================
Activity: 45
Hi

I'd like to be able to post around the forums. I've been following bitcoin for a few years now and mostly hang out in IRC. I've even started and run a few small bitcoin businesses, the latest being http://bitcoinsaresexy.com. I have many ideas that I'd like to exchange and test with the community here. What I find that bitcoin needs right now are entrepreneurs solving the 'consume in bitcoin' problem.

I also have been on reddit's r/bitcoin for a long while!

Would love to get around the forums more Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi

Pls whitelist me.
Activity: 12
Please let me out!?

Request for Whitelist please.
As we all want to discuss the current trends in the BTC/USD race (bust or not) I would very much appreciate not to wait those online hours including nonsense posting

BR
/foo
Pages:
Jump to: