Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 82. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So far I've bought bitcoins when the value was 70 euros, witnessed the rise and the drop. I've been learning a lot meanwhile. Cryptography, private keys, public keys, the blockchain, wallets, paper wallets, mtGox handling 80% of the transactions, so called "walls", APIs, etc, a lot of things I've learned in the past few weeks.. I personally used bitcoin-24 and mtGox to buy bitcoins, and used blockchain.info as a wallet while making use of double authentication to secure myself against keyloggers. I hope this is sufficient information to prove I'm not a "newb"

Why do I want access to other parts of the forums? Because bitcoin-24 has been suffering from a glitch and is now unavailable, and everyone's money on there is now insucure. People having stored money on bitcoin-24 (this includes me) NEED to be aware of the information I'm going to share once I gain access to that part of the forum.
Activity: 18
Hi,

I am trying to resolve an issue using the Gui Miner for OSX posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1764153

I get as far as guiminer trying to connect (it seems to find the correct server - slush's pool in my case) but it just hangs there. Loading into Windows on the same machine gives me no issues using the Windows version of Gui Miner.

I believe I'm using the same setup as the topic Author. Mid 2011 15inch MBP i7 2.2GHz with an AMD HD 6750M and OSX 10.8.3.

If you could re-post this there or let me on that thread I would be much obliged.

Regards
Hobsie
x25
Activity: 7
Hi.

I've been following BTC for quite some time, and I didn't really want to post anything (there is soooo much to read), but I would really like to get whitelisted so that I can point out to those dumb people in CedarTek thread that damn Tripoli is not in Lebanon, but in Libya - so they should at least for a while stop debating whether CedarTek are a scam or not (they are, of course).

Is it possible that so many people don't know basics of geography these days and they haven't noticed such an obvious screwup? Sad
Activity: 3
Hi,

I would like to have possibility to actively join this community. I am a software developer, very interested in Bitcoin system. 

Also, this is one of the topics, I would like to write a reply, since I would like to get involved into localization process.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=qirib7jehgiava7fr0f3fqj0r2&topic=129620.msg1656057#msg1656057

Kind regards,
Nikola
Activity: 6
So, I've completed the 5-post, 4-hour login requirement.

I was hoping to be able to post in this topic to inquire about planned HTTPS support.  I think WeMineLTC.com has some attractive qualities to it, particularly the DDoS protection that they (admittedly, claim) to have.  I just think it's pretty amateur for a site dealing with people's money to be handling login requests from an HTTP site, so I'm hoping to prod the developers in adding that.  It seems as if that forum thread is the best place to contact them, as the site itself doesn't have any contact information.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Add me to the whitelist too, thanks.
Activity: 26
I would like to get whitelisted so that I could start buying BTC from a few trade offers I've spotted. Thank you!
Activity: 16
me too..
Activity: 13
Would like to be whitleisted.  I have just built a mining machine and would like to get some tips on it.  I am also in a btc use group out of Minnesota.  I have been following btc for awhile now and am very interested in the currency.

thanks!
Activity: 15
BTC could not have gone higher than it did anyway,  better infrastructure is/was necessary,,
Activity: 12
I thought I fulfilled the requirements to post in the main forum -- apparently not Wink. Help?
Activity: 42
Wanna out!
Activity: 8
John, Like this!

"Get me out of here
I'm mellllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngg gggggggggggg!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!11!!"

Roll Eyes

In boiling b00n sauce.

Bought in and have been lurking since aug '12, when coins were still dancing around $10

Supporting a...rather..err..silky....Yeah! bitcoins!! Libertarians!

Bitfloor is on and off right now.

-D

I was a fool not to buy-in earlier! $10!?!
I think higher volume trades are the way to go with BTC
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
hi, i have little post since i don't have any problems since now, i saw some pool in your part of the forum and want to be active there, so far i have 4x7850, so i suppose i can say for mu self i am not a newbie?

thanks
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
Hello,

i've read on the forum alot (40+ hours) and i'd like to get whitelisted because I got some money on bitcoin-24 (that has troubles) and i'd like to post in the topic where people are discussing what's happening...

Thanks in advance
Activity: 8
hey there, requesting to be whitelisted

i started mining when bitcoin was quite new and 1 Btc was worth like nothing and hash rates on your single gpu were a joke compared to nowadays hashrates.
with the late upswing in btc eco many are trying to get back into to game, so am i.

Been closely watching the BFL story here, as in the whole variety of threads (scam accusation/yaysayers/naysayers/reasonable people/investigating people etc)

also i am curios about how asics will influence bitcoin - if they hit the light of day sometime soon

i am currently mining with my 6950 flex unlocked shaders bfgminer kernel:poclbm Gpu: 62.0 C  F: 62%   E: 840 MHz  M: 1325 MHz ~470-485Mhash/s
and a                                6970M bfgminer kernel: diablo Gpu: 67.5 C  F: 55%   E: 710 MHz  M: 1100 MHz ~215Mhash/s
pooling at deepbit.net

greetings & thanks in advance

Jeto

bumping my whitelist req- sorry for the repost Lips sealed
Activity: 11
Hello all.

So I've been mining BTC for over a year, and have been lurking here for a while. I saw the ripple givaway and well got a little pissed that I hadn't registered earlier. Anyway, I'm actually interested in stimulating the BTC economy by selling some computer hardware on the selling forum instead of flea-baying it. 

I'm also listed on localbitcoins.com, and I am trying to sell at 0% commission for a while to get some BTC circulating around me. I've even thought of contacting some local headshops and encouraging them to set up bitcoin payments, but the recent crash has scared me a bit from doing that! Right now I'm mining LTC at 600 Kh/s, and holding them to exchange for BTC later possibly.

So I'm a miner and early adopter, please get me out of here!

Cheers from Warwickshire, England.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
Frankly, I like newbies section. I wouldn't expect that much. But hey I want to get out of here to join hot topics like ASICs or mining pools. I promise will never say anything dumb. I'll stick to topics, no chit chat on serious discussions. In other words, I won't troll.
Activity: 47
would love to be part of this forum and start posting.
Activity: 9
Please get me out of the newbe area.

I already read everything I can about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for 1 week already.

But my first contact with bitcoins was already in 2011 or 2010 (dont remember anymore exactly).
I saw potential in that idea but I was to lazy and had no time to go through the details, so I didnt won
some money of that :/

Now with the new hype I heart again of bitcoin and I start to read everything I can about it.

I am already mining LTC for 5 days and I want to try to buy now after the crash some bitcoins on BTC-E or MtGox.
The biggest problem there is to get some money up on the sites. But I think OKPay is a good possibility there.

In short-term I dont know what happen with the bitcoin the next days. But I am sure that with increasing popularity the
bitcoin should rise in price and that would be a good oportunity to buy some in the next days if the situation calms down.

So far... let me out to "spam" other areas Wink
Pages:
Jump to: