Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 86. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whitelist requested. I am hoping to post a bug report on the cudaminer thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229).

Thanks.
Activity: 16
Whitelisted would be awesome. Plus I'm curious about this "revolutionary website" stuff Smiley
Ditto

I have been following the coins for over a year now,  I just got into mining and I am rocking my Radeon. Please let me out of here I want to ask someone a question as we have similar cards.

Thanks
Activity: 3
Hello everyone.  I'm new here, but would like to post for help on gpuminer's support thread.  It's mining successfully for me, but when I leave my computer it seems to fail and stop. 
Requesting a whitelist. I'm a journalist with MIT Technology Review magazine that has written several times about Bitcoin since 2011. See links below:

http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/37619/
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/427287/bitcoin-seeks-new-life-in-africa/
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/508061/custom-chips-could-be-the-shovels-in-a-bitcoin-gold-rush/
Activity: 55
Okay, i will
Dear Friends:

I am a Java developer with several decades of professional experience, and I want to chime in on a thread regarding the creation of an open-source decentralized Bitcoin exchange server.

I am new to Bitcoin, but I certainly know the ropes on open source software. 

I'm definitely not a troll or bot.

Best regards,
Old Mad Man
Activity: 10
I would like to get be whitelisted.
thanks!
Activity: 36
I am kindly requesting to be whitelisted.

I have known about bitcoin for about 4 months. To date, my interaction with the bitcoin community has been through the bitcoin subreddits on reddit.com. Of course I also lurk on these forums for topics of particular interest to me, and today I have found a discussion to which I can provide meaningful contributions.

I am an owner of a handful of bitcoins, some of which I purchased to try out services being offered, some of which I purchased for the excitement of speculation, and some of which I have acquired through selling items on Bitmit.net.

I understand that my knowledge of bitcoin is incomplete. Every day I learn more about the technology, and I hope to someday be considered an expert on the aspects that I am most interested in.

While speculation is fun, if bitcoin were to fail rather than continue to grow, I would be more saddened by the loss of the opportunity to use the technology than by any personal loss of purchasing power. As an ebay powerseller, my primary interest in bitcoin lies in the ability to sell items through the bitcoin equivalent of ebay with comparatively negligible fees.

Thank you for reading. I suppose if this request has not been granted after this account has existed for four hours I will create four additional posts on topics that are not very interesting.

Merchant
Activity: 8
Could I be whitelisted please?

Newbie to bitcoin, but experienced in finance and hold FINRA Series 7 and 63 trading licenses.
Activity: 38
I'd like to be white listed please.  I've been lurking this board since I bought into bitcoin at $20/USD and turned my gaming room into a sauna.  After a time away due to a lack of confidence, I've been revitalized by the positive press (mostly on the free talk live radio show).

I see a lot of issues cropping up in new LTC and BTC pools and being a software engineer, I'd like to help calm some of the panicked newbies and offer to lend a hand where possible.

Thanks!
I just watched a BFL 60GH preorder sell for 17 grand on ebay. Unbelievable.
Activity: 32
I'd like to post a reply to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1793833 saying something like:

Rex, you should get on the IRC @ freenode #mtred. There are a few of us talking about donating resources to the cause. I'm not sure if you're at all interested in keeping the pool around, but I think you should at least join in on the discussion.

Sincerely,
SystemDisc
Hey,

I'd like to ask some questions in one of the threads regarding accepting bitcoin payments on your website but I can't!

Requesting access :-)

Cheers,
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Is proven mining on mulptiple GPU's and ordering avalon batch#3 enough, investing in pyramining also?
Played litecoin kamikaze few times, made several trades for almost year on btc-e and vircurex.
Lol I've also shortened pins on my 1x riser, am I still a newbie?
I survived fork incident!
Please whitelist me!
Activity: 11
It's been 2 days now, I've done the posts, I really need to keep developing.  I'm at a standstill right now because I really need to ask a question or two about the MTGox api undocumented commands.

Precisely, I need to know if the filter_min_value and filter_max_value on the depth API do anything....

They are not documented, and I've tried setting them in POST, but, they are ignored.  Do I need to encode the POST in JSON, and set the "value" tag? 

If so, how come none of the other API commands require a JSON string.  Also,

Is there ANY other way to get bid/ask info without downloading the entire large market depth?  When requesting more than once per minute, I'm getting blocked by MTGox.   You would think there would be a simple way to just get bid/ask info so one could place effective limit orders.  When placing a limit order, it's imperative to have the proper bid/ask.  There must be a way to get this information without downloading the entire bid./ask table...

D
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I'd like to be whitelisted since I already followed the rules, posted 5 messages and used the forum for more than 4 hours. Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Requesting a whitelist. I don;t want to wait the 4 hours. I have some news to tell people. I recently realised I was a millionaire as I bought 5k coins a year or so ago and only just checked prices.
Activity: 6
I've been into bitcoin for quite a while (this account is from Dec '11), but haven't been posting on the forum, though I've read it quite a bit. I'm also Traubert on Reddit, where I've been moderately active in /r/bitcoin. I've made a couple of trades in #bitcoin-otc and am in the web of trust there. I've appeared on Finnish radio to discuss bitcoin (proof available on demand). I'd like to be whitelisted to I can claim free ripples on the ripple giveaway thread.
Hey guys,

I've registered yesterday .. posted 5 times, but for this total time logged - the time moves really slow .. I'm browsing this forum from yesterday it still it shows under 4 hours and I need to post in the GUIMiner-script thread because I have problem and can't run it to mining and it's supposed here to be the support forum and I can't post for days lol
So please whitelist me or if someone can post my thread at the GUIMiner-script thread

Thanks
Activity: 10
Request for Whitelist pls.
i need ask some questions.
Pages:
Jump to: