Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 94. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes, I'm a newbie. And, I have made a mistake that I see several others have made. I lost my wallet passcode for bitcoin-qt. Well, I didn't exactly lose it. Apparently I typed it wrong twice. I have seen that there is a code that has been written that can hack into the password. And I have a very good idea as to what it is. But, I recently got rid of my pc and switched to a mac. I am not sure if I can follow instructions on how to get the PW. It's still a bit of a learning curve working on this thing! I would like to find someone in the forum who is mac savvy that might not mind giving me step by step directions. Please white list me. Thank you!!
PS Does anyone REALLY understand bitcoin? LOL
Activity: 10
Hey. Can I get bumped up from newbie? I want to post an experimental game in the "Games and rounds" sub-forum. I registered back in February 2011, I've just never posted anything here. Here's my rating on #bitcoin-otc.
Activity: 13
Any chance of being removed form newbie lock?
Activity: 3
I would like out of the "Newbie" zone. I own a computer business in Tennessee and understand way more than the average person about how bitcoin works, its cryptology process, as well as its political connection to a "digital gold standard" out of the reach of the banking elite. I am building a new rig dedicated to bitcoin mining and expect to have it operational by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Activity: 22
Hi,

Just requesting an exit from the jail, as it's stated in rules that you must understand bitcoin, and i'm in the bitcoin for a few months now (as a lurker, but i loooove to read :p).

Thanks by advance
Activity: 8
Yes, please.  I only wanted to post to the Ripple offer topic.

Thanks, in advance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi,

Here is my post regarding who I am and what my companies do currently and what our goals with BTC are.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1748680

I've viewed the forum for a long time but it appears my hour counter isn't moving as quickly as I'd expect.  If I could please get white listed, my request for hardware and establishing connections is pretty time constrained.

If you have any questions or requests prior to white listing please let me know.

Thanks!
Ryan
Activity: 9
I'd like to be let out early

I'm looking to post in this thread mostly: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nvidia-kepler-k20-from-134mhashs-to-330mhashs-with-cuda-163750

I have some experience mining although obviously I didn't build this computer for mining since I have an nvidia card  Embarrassed
Activity: 7
Hi. I delved into the world of crypto-currency about a month ago and can't get enough of it. I'd also particularly like to throw my two cents into this discussion about C3 bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166498.40.
Activity: 63
Could I get a whitelisted?

I have a question for this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159194.20 -- wanting to know how Bitfunder -- i.e. https://bitfunder.com/asset/G.ASICMINER-PT -- factors in?

Thanks.

Activity: 84
can I get out of here please I need to get a question answered about solo mining

and whether it is still viable
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1185
notorious shrimp!
Hi there, i placed several requests to get out of the newbie status.
Please add me to the whitelist. I'm in bitcoins since over 2 years.

best regards
Activity: 10
I'm currently mining, been involved for quite some time, and just looking to get active on the trading forums here.  I've got feedback under the same name at Archerytalk; sales are legit and I'd be happy to cross-confirm with PMs for anyone concerned.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
So, I have been logged into the forum for 4 or 5 days, and for some reason I never get above 2:35 of forum time. It seems I will never be able to break out of jail.

Lest some moderator on the forum takes some mercy on me.

Thanks
Activity: 2
New here ,
How to pm to buy something in this site

thanks

Is it need to post 5 ?
Activity: 2
New here ,
How to pm to buy something in this site

thanks
Activity: 104
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum but not so new to crypto in general. I only have the one machine mining 24/7 right now, but it's a vastly overclocked 7850 getting around 370 Khash/s.  I have just ordered another three 7850s, so soon I will be mining LTC at a steady rate.

Here's photographic evidence of my first (caseless) mining rig Smiley

Activity: 5
Been following these forums for quite a while and enjoying the reads. Getting unstuck would be great :-)
Activity: 7
Hi everyone

I have been trying out bit coins for about 6 months, initially I do not really understand the concept and do not pay attention much to it, but after reading up on it, I believe this found be the biggest invention of all time during our living years in this planet Smiley

Hope I can be added to the whitelist and be able to share more ideas and information to the community . Many Thanks  
Activity: 18
I have been reading about BTC/LTC for several weeks. Have been mining with my 560 TI to get the hang of it and now got a Radeon 7870, but ran into some problems mining litecoins, whereas BTC mining works just fine. I would like to be whitelistet to ask a question in the LTC mining guide thread.
Pages:
Jump to: