Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 93. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I need to be whitelisted please beceause I like to post else.
How long does it takes to be whitelisted?
Activity: 157
I need to be whitelisted please beceause I like to post else.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Could i be whitelisted please ? i would like to post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159039.120

thx in advance.
Activity: 2
I'm here since the beginning and now I'm launching a new project. I need this twink to evade taxes. Could I be whitelisted, please?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hi there, I got burnt with Vicurex going down, so I'm looking to unload my ixc and sc (if I can lol). May I be whitelisted please?
Activity: 17
Hi

I have been mining for over a year and been on here for 14 hours+, but now would like to post rather than just lurk.  Please can you take me off newbie status

Thanks
Activity: 5
I could use some whitelisting
Activity: 33
I'm a web developer, I've been studying bitcoin and its innards intensely for a couple of weeks. Im interested in posting in a couple of Ripple threads, and I'm tired of waiting. I am genuinely curious about how bitcoin is unfolding and how Ripple can constructively contribute to addressing a big issue I see in bitcoin.

I have 7 posts, and have been logged for quite a few hours, and the counter seems to be stuck at "Total time logged in: 1 hours and 24 minutes." for ever. Is this a technical issue?
Activity: 147
Do you like fire? I'm full of it.
I've recently gotten into p2pool and made modest income. I'm interested in resolving unclarities about bitcoin as well as optimizing and securing my setup. To that end, please add me to the whitelist.
Activity: 8
I pivoted my site to focus on bitcoin, hopefully continuing to be the most powerful and interactive bitcoin charts available. I also produced all the content for this infographic using my site gold.net and knowledge of bitcoin:

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/bitcoin-the-encryption-standard
http://www.visualcapitalist.com/bitcoin-the-encryption-standard

Would love to add to economic topics and highlight the benefits of using our site and widget for bitcoin users and websites seeking high quality charts and real time pricing information.
Activity: 8
I'd like to be whitelisted, because I'm already involved in BTC, a bit of LTE and currently BTE, hoping it'll be worth something in the future. I'm also interested in gambling with bytecoins.

EDIT: I just found a bug in http://pool.bytecoin.in/payment.php which I've sent a PM to the owner about. I'd like to tell people in the Bytecoin thread that it's broken and/or a scammer.
Activity: 36
I would like to get out of here becouse I want to apply on a NVC giveaway, so I can get somesoi s and start making some investments, but I need them asap as there is not much time left before diff goes to high for me to mine so I would like to ask some help on the alternate crypto's forum about my system.

I've been reading much about BTC and LTC lately, and now is the only time to step in for me.

Thank you!
Activity: 28
Hello. Game developer here looking at testing the power of bitcoins for games. Posting some stuff to get out of the newbie stage.  ^^
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Hi. I delved into the world of crypto-currency about a month ago and can't get enough of it. I'd also particularly like to throw my two cents into this discussion about C3 bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166498.40.
If you're not whitelisted yet, send me a PM and I'll post it there for you.
Activity: 134
We Are All One
so outside BTC, I am hearing people are beginning to bounce off the BTC train onto the LTC train. I can see that, but I think that they are overseeing what BTC is currently doing, which is replacing the USD as a currency, which in a sense is challenging the reserve currency on this planet, and with every (no shock or surprise for anyone who know's what is going on financially), Cyprus fiasco's are going to be a norm and more crazy economic fraud is coming up with each passing day. BTC has already proven itself in the pirate community among others to be a acceptable and viable means of payment. So BTC is really scratching the surface of its nominal price and value. LTC on the other hand, is in the exact same boat as BTC was when it first started out. Although it still has to prove itself like BTC, I think that it might be more focused on certain fields of interests (a food transaction currency, or a industrial currency) which would be awesome, so that way it share the spotlight and ride the wave with BTC, but then again, the same mentality can be said for all other other emerging crypto-currencies :^)
Activity: 24
I've been keeping an eye on bitcoin since 2009, spent untold hours lurking the forum the last few months and didn't realize the newbie rule until I actually found I could contribute to a discussion. sigh. Posting in the "lets count" thread seems stupid and there's nothing I want to talk about here. If this fails I'll be googleing some photos of trains. Wink
Activity: 10
So, I have been logged into the forum for 4 or 5 days, and for some reason I never get above 2:35 of forum time. It seems I will never be able to break out of jail.

I've viewed the forum for a long time but it appears my hour counter isn't moving as quickly as I'd expect.

I seem to have the same problem as BladeRunner and ryanfromrethink. Wouldn't have put in a whitelist request otherwise. The "Total time logged in" seemed to slow or go completely still at times. Have tried refreshing the page. It didn't help. what gives?
Activity: 46
As can be seen by my lack of activity over the length of time I've had this account, I am really not interested in spending much time here except to conduct business that others refuse to do elsewhere. I appreciate the reasoning for these requirements, but I would personally appreciate no longer being subject to the restrictions!

Further evidence of why you should whitelist my account:
I mine BTC and LTC on my own machine and have managed mining for others.
I am beginning to work with Ripple and am looking to post on their giveaway thread for the purpose of using it myself rather than relegating myself to their wiki and whitepaper.
I'm not a jerk. At least, I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Thanks!
Activity: 28
Can I get out of here please? I have the posts and the time. I own coins and have read up on all the basics.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
very cool.
Pages:
Jump to: