Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 92. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi.  I know I've only posted once before, but it was 2 years ago and I have followed bitcoin since then.  (I purchased a few coins that were immediately stolen from MyBitcoin.com, when it was hacked.)  I've since returned to owning a few coins (though not as many as I'd like...) and following the scene quite closely.

Today I came across something that I think will be VERY interesting to the community here.  It is regarding Satoshi Nakamoto.  I'd be happy to share this with a moderator and, based upon what I've got, let you decide if I can be released from newbie land. Smiley

Let me know.

Thanks,
Charlie
izz
Activity: 10
Hi, I would like out of here please.

I have been following bitcoins for a while, and I have ordred a BL miner/invested in coins, and would like to partake in discussions about BL products, and also the discussions about the potential impact miners would have on the bitcoin market.

You can also look through my posts to see that I am not a spammer, and post genuine reposes and in my opinion, I believe I have non noob understanding of bitcoin.

Thank you for your consideration! 
Activity: 4
Hey all, long time lurker but I just decided register because I had a question for the CGminer thread.  It's a shame the workload these manual whitelistings cause and I don't want to just spam this section.  Thanks for understanding and I look forward to being able to contribute.
Activity: 16
Hi, can someone tell me what I need to do in order to get white-listed? I have been a bitcoin enthusiast for years, and now I just want to be able to participate in discussions.

Thanks
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
id like to be white listed, i don't really see the point in making a million posts, ive been using this forum forever but i never registered because i didnt really have much to say.  i only want to talk now so i can talk to some other avalon owners

its silly that this forum has these rules, i dont see how they stop any "trolling" or whatever, surely if ive got a mining rig going with 2x 7970's 24/7 i can leave it logged into this forum and get to the 4 hour limit?

bitcoin isnt exactly hard to understand, i play games on my machine, and when im not playing games i run guiminer and mine coins, i got lucky and bought an avalon before the btc price went insane

also did anyone think of the moderation requirements to manually look over and approve a few hundred new members a day?
Activity: 22
Hi mods, politely requesting that you move me up from newbie to Jt Member. I am not a bot, a spammer or a flammer. Interested in mining.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
id like to be white listed, i don't really see the point in making a million posts, ive been using this forum forever but i never registered because i didnt really have much to say.  i only want to talk now so i can talk to some other avalon owners

its silly that this forum has these rules, i dont see how they stop any "trolling" or whatever, surely if ive got a mining rig going with 2x 7970's 24/7 i can leave it logged into this forum and get to the 4 hour limit?

bitcoin isnt exactly hard to understand, i play games on my machine, and when im not playing games i run guiminer and mine coins, i got lucky and bought an avalon before the btc price went insane
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Would love to be able to post in the alt currency sections and possibly trade with some users.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Can i get of here pretty please?! I really want to be able to post about Namecoin and Litecoin in the appropriate threads (which I've already bookmarked).
Activity: 79
Bringing new ASIC miners to life
Is there any interest out there for a company that could produce ASIC miners? We would like to participate in the discussion on the hardware ASIC miners so we can contribute and make new devices come alive.

best regards

KNCminer
Activity: 79
Bringing new ASIC miners to life
We have just entered this forum but have an interesting topic and hope that others will like it.

We are a Swedish company KNCMiner that will soon be launching our own ASIC miner. We are currently only accepting registration on our site for more information around the products, but we would like to participate in the discussions on this forum around development of ASIC mining.  

Best regards

Kncminer
Activity: 70
Please Whitelist me!

Thanks.
Activity: 46
Hi. I'm looking for a whitelist so that I can trade. I'm primarily interested in selling XRP for BTC right now. I know it's hard to trade with no reputation, so I'm willing to do small transactions where I'll send first to established forum members (100+ intelligent posts, no scammer tag). I'll also offer a bonus for people who are willing to vouch for me once I'm out of the newbie jail and have a trading thread going.

PM me for a quote. I think you'll find my rates are better than you expect.

I'm highly knowledgeable about Bitcoin and trying to learn my way around Ripple. I'd like to help people get started with Ripple by offering them the XRP they need to open an account or larger quantities for people who'd like to help other people get started or just collect them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would like to request an early whitelist.

As for knowing more than the average newbie, here is all that I know about Bitcoin

1. Very small transaction fees
2. Several transactions go into a block, miners mine the block in pools or solo, miners get btc, transactions get processed
3. 21 millon total bitcoins forever
4. Easy to send across the world
5. Splits up into 8 decimal places called satoshis. 1 satoshi = 0.00000001 btc
5. mBTC = 1/1000th BTC

Not really sure what other information there is to know about it, so here's the reason I want an account:

Trading. I just wanted to trade things on the marketplace.
Activity: 7
hi I'd like to be whitelisted, I'm new to bitcoin, but learn fast, in the process of building a mining rig and looking fowards to contributing in the forums, thank you
Activity: 14
Lol, it seems it is rather bad posting in this thread for getting "promoted". I should write a program to see the percentage which eventually got out by the normal mechanism, but that's probably not allowed.
Activity: 49
because im very curious about bitcoin and how it works ive read all the threads about bitcoins and how they're being mined. i've learned a lot here in my 5 hrs of reading i also want to share my thoughts and also ask some questions. if it's ok to you sir can you put me on the whitelist?
Activity: 55
Hello, I've been involved with bitcoin since early 2011, I just started mining and wanted to contribute to that discussion, as well as other topics of course but primarily there for now. Thank you!
Activity: 7
I would like to be whitelisted because I'm having a problem with Electrum and I would like to post it in the proper section. (My thread in this section for this problem isn't getting attention from the devs)
Activity: 49
I need to inquire about the status of coinabul in its respective forum. I've been mining since January and have even made a few transactions since then, so I think my status as a bitcoin newbie has long since passed.

I've met the minimum post requirement, and indeed have even done more than four hours worth of browsing since joining (more time before that even) although it wasn't done while I was logged in since I wasn't initially aware of that requirement. Perhaps I'll auto upgrade by the time somebody notices this post, but I'm asking anyways because I really have no idea how the time you've spent browsing is metered (vs say how long you might have been idle while reading a long post.)
Pages:
Jump to: