Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 91. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please whitelist me. I made a lengthy post in here already..
Activity: 7
hhmmm i've same problem like some others... more than 4 hours online and +5 posts. would be very nice to make me white Wink so i can fall into the bitcoin world totally Tongue

greetz
the aboutblank
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins
I have been actively mining since December '12. My research into btc was strictly read-only, but now with the recent attacks on pools and exchange houses, it's necessary for me to become an active member of the community. Not only for the benefit of those who do not fully understand cryptocurrencies, mining hardware, economics and global financing, but because if I do not become a member of the community I risk losing my ability to remain a bystander.
I believe it has gotten to the point, because of the recent attacks, that no one can any longer be a bystander in the new global currency community in which we are all here to share.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope this shows that I am beyond the newbie level of understanding and can be seen as a potentially productive and active member of the community.

Regards,

~bit_NINj4
Activity: 11
My request got ignored please?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I want to discuss ASIC Mining/Hardware. Hopefully I can be whitelisted soon.
Activity: 50
I Just build my first mining rig and would like to be able to discuss settings, temperatures, power consumption etc. on this forum as well as contribute to the community.

Thank You!
Activity: 93
I'm trading on the bitstamp.net and I wanna ask some questions not answered on their website FAQ, for example the verify procedure and the possible problems if you go over the sum limit. And since the owners are responding here on a big topic, I would like to ask there.
But I can't since I'm not whitelisted Smiley
Activity: 70
Please whitelist me.

Thanks.

Thanks, I am Jr. Smiley

Tongue
Activity: 70
Please whitelist me.

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I already have been more than 4 hours logged in, and more than 5 posts, but still can't post on the other forums...
Activity: 56
I am a litecoin miner, trading my shares at BTC-E.com but my account is bugged. Not able to login at btc-e.com and support is not helping at all. I would like to have post persmissions to reply to the BTC-E.com topic and ask the admin to fix my account.

Activity: 50
Hey guys, can I please get whitelisted?

I want to post in my pools thread.

I'm just your average Miner Joe Smiley

Activity: 46
I've read some very tantalizing posts that I want to reply to (to get more information), so that I can build a mining rig out of the spare parts I have lying around from donated computer equipment (some of it actually does work, the rest is just trash and has to be thrown out).
Unless the "spare parts" include modern highend video cards, your very unlikely to be able to build a rig that can mine fast enough to pay for the electricity needed to run it. Hobbyist mining for a profit is basically dead.
Activity: 104
I've spent way longer than 4 hours on the site now and it still says 1 hours and 22 minutes. It went up three minutes after being online and clicking around for 2 hours today.

Any idea what's up with that?
Activity: 56
This will be my post #5. I want to be on the whitelist as soon as I get the 4-hour requirement in.

The main thing I want to do here is to collaborate with other users and see if we can't figure out a way to make money while having fun. I tend to troll myself more than anyone else, and I try to keep it positive (because that's what I teach in my "day job").

I've read some very tantalizing posts that I want to reply to (to get more information), so that I can build a mining rig out of the spare parts I have lying around from donated computer equipment (some of it actually does work, the rest is just trash and has to be thrown out).
Activity: 20
I would love to be Whitelisted PLEASE!! I've been having issues with my GUIMiner and have a post in the noob section. It's been up for a few days and I've received no help. Please Whitelist me so I can figure out what is going on.

Thank you very much,
Jon

Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Activity: 263
I'd like to be whitelisted as I am no newbie at all. I've been close to the bitcoin environment for two years now, I joined the community a couple of months before the biggest bitcoin crash (June 2011). I registered on this forum a year ago.
TIA
Activity: 8
I would like to be whitelisted, and I have participated in a bunch of newbie discussions, as well as logged several hours worth of time browsing.  Thanks!
Activity: 21
Hello, I'd really like to be able to post as I have an issue of relevance to users of the site icbit.se. It seems there is some kind of software glitch or something in the site. I've spent a LOT of time on this forum, but never needed to post anything until today.  Grin
jml
Activity: 238
Hello,

I have been introduced to bitcoin since 2012 and I have taken a serious plunge this year. The reason why I joined this forum is mainly to voice my experience as a BFL customer in pre-ordering ASIC miners. I am an FPGA miner and I use a rasp pi as a controller running bfgminer and other scripts I developed that monitors processes. I believe I have made several posts that does not undermine the main goal of the thread.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: