Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 89. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'd like to get whitelisted so i can discuss various topics with other people on the forum. (no trolling)
I'm currently trying to buy some LTC without having to deal with the enormous fees that automated sites ask.
Please let me in
Feel free to reply with personal recommendations on sellers.  Wink

Sincerely ~Someminir
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm stuck at 3 hours and 55 minutes. This can't be a glitch.... Seriously? Starting to think this is bogus.
Activity: 35
This is absolutely ridiculous, absurd and idiotic.
This is obviously not working and you're just making the site spamming problem worse...
(Spammers don't care if they have to post 5 or 500 times. They have tools that does that for them.)

So please, just let us post where we need, then you guys can go in and moderate as much as you want.
Activity: 5
Hi,

Wanting to get whitelisted to be able to give some feedback and mining results with my GTX 670 in the CUDAminer topic at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229

- viles
Heya,

I would like to gain access to the forums, specifically to this thread here about the CudaMiner.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0;all

I have a GTX680 that is giving some errors and I wish to speak to cbuchner1 about it.

Cheers!

-colonelmustard-

Edit: epic grammatical fail. Cheesy
Activity: 26
Posting for a whitelist request, I want to respond to some threads discussing the new cedertec possible scam, they are hosted in Iceland and I work for the datacenter to which they are hosted.

Also, my real name is Thor, so of course that should get me a whitelist on that fact alone Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am posting for a whitelist request.
I have been mining coins for a few months now. Still looking to understand more as I seek more information on all crypto-currency. I would like to have the opportunity to post outside of the "Newbie" boundary so I can receive responses from people how have been mining and know what patterns to look for in the market. I respect the fact that non "newbie" status must be earned because no one likes trolls as the only cause confusion and possible loss in profit.

Thank You

This. Another reason why i would like to be able to post on the real forum: I want to make some trades (LTC, BTE, PPC) but i need to post my traderequest in the dedicated topics  Undecided
Activity: 4
Hi!
I am kind of a person who prefers read topics and search information than ask stupid questions. Actually I am writing this text because I need to contact with the seller.  Please, let me in.
Activity: 87
Hi,

I've been lurking the forum for several months now, I always found the topics outside of the Newbie-section more interesting and every now and then felt the need to contribute.

After my registration I found myself in the Newbie-section and never made an effort to get out of there.
So now I finally make a stand  Smiley

Please whitelist me so I can discuss on all the other topics.

(Level of gathered Information:  14.900.000/21.000.000 EXP)

Intermediate
Rookie

Activity: 25
I would love to be whitelisted

I'm trying to get cgminer to work on my ATI 4870, and I keep getting app crashes even on completely new SDK & driver installs. guiminer keeps crashing for me too, and I'm trying to get help on why not a SINGLE GPU mining application will work for me (latest 13.1 drivers, SDK 2.6 as recommended by the creators).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello,

can you please whitelist me? I would like to ask some questions on following discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-resell-and-hosting-plan-158986
Thanks!
Activity: 6
Hi, I'd like to request whitelist because I want to share my mining experience with other miners. After all, I know something currently not well known in this forum.
Example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/current-workaround-for-slushs-pool-169305

I should post this message in the corresponding thread.
Activity: 9
Hello, please whitelist my account.  I have been mining via the bitminter pool, and would like to try mining LTC with cgminer with my rig running Ubuntu.  I need some help with tweaking my settings without crashing my machine.  Thanks!
Activity: 19
I am posting to request whitelist

I am attempting to contact the dev of CUDAminer to tell of a problem in the latest update.
Activity: 97
I created a forum account hoping I could direct attention to a poll on the subject of bitcoin velocity. I am curious how much people are spending their bitcoins and collecting data through a poll seems the best way to do that. Would greatly appreciate a whitelist so I can post the poll in the general discussion forum.

Thank you!

great idea
Activity: 14
I am posting for a whitelist request.
I have been mining coins for a few months now. Still looking to understand more as I seek more information on all crypto-currency. I would like to have the opportunity to post outside of the "Newbie" boundary so I can receive responses from people how have been mining and know what patterns to look for in the market. I respect the fact that non "newbie" status must be earned because no one likes trolls as the only cause confusion and possible loss in profit.

Thank You
Activity: 2
This is a white list request.

I downloaded the GUI interface which is described in this thread: GUI mining - updated Dec 3 with 7970 bugfix, also supports Stratum!

I need to post for some technical help. The Interface says NameError: name'OpenCLMiner' is not defined

Tried downloading the update software for my driver and used an install that is supposed to tell me if my GPU is compatible with bit coin mining. Also tried restarting the GUI, using different flags and different mining pools. I can't even get my solo miner to work. Just need to talk to the guys on that thread.

Thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 15
Please let me out!?
Hi,
I'm a hardware (RF/embedded systems) designer/hacker, you can google around (e.g. XDA) for me if you wanna check. I need full posting access to the HW forums here ASAP, in particular the ones relating to custom HW and the Swedish ASIC design, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swedish-asic-miner-company-kncminercom-170332

I'm trying to prevent more scams here...

Thanks.
E:V:A

PS. There's some funky behavior of this website where occasionally text partially disappears on the borders. (Firefox)
Activity: 97
Well, if anyone has the same problem I was having, where the "Total time logged in" did not seem to advance proportionally to the time you where using the forum, I've found a way to "unstuck" it. I've installed a Chrome extension called "Refresh Monkey" and set it to refresh a tab with the forum every 5 minutes. What I'm doing is keeping that tab open as I read and post and stuff. For some reason, time seems to be moving forward again. Hope this helps anyone while they get this issue fixed.

Happy BTC

Edit:
I just got Jr. Status, woo hoo!

i want out i have spent days here and the clock does not move.
Pages:
Jump to: